Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks like my wingman for 10+ years has Dumped me LOL

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
My wingman seems to have ditched me now that he's hooked up with a girl LOL They have been dating for 1 year now in that duration we hit the bars and clubs maybe 5 times and EVERYTIME his girlfriend was with him (Lot's of fun for me as you can imagine)

I ran into him the other day and mentioned getting are drink on Friday and he quickly shot that idea down and said Saturday instead. Naturally I call him Sat and he's not home(Out with the G/F I imagine) And he never called me back.

Sad thing when you lose a longtime wingman. Chicks come and go but it's pretty sad when one of your boys ****s you over.

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats amazing is he can't figure out it's not fun for me hanging out with him when his g/f is with him..LOL

He thinks I should should just be comfortable and have a good time..LOL Are you kidding me. If the shoe was on the other foot he would'nt want to hang out with me and my g/f all the time.

His g/f is pretty ugly anyways. id give her body 6.5/10 and her face a 4/10. Which makes her average at BEST LOL Im just gonna get the HOTTEST chick and bring her out with me next time we hit the bars and see how he likes it LOL

Im a tad wasted and rambling. Just wanted to vent a little.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take:

The only rating that matters is the one he gives her. If he's happy with her, then so be it, to be honest how you rate his girlfriend is (and should be) irrelevant to him.

IMO there is some progression to life. If you're 40 and hanging out in bars all the time, I think you've missed the boat somewhere. Again though, happiness isn't defined singularly and for some people maybe that is OK. Yes, I do drop in bars from time to time but it's just to see some tities, feel up a few women on the dance floor, try to get some takeout, and then get out of town. The drinks are expensive and unless you live in small town USA there is usually a cover.

I did the same thing, ditched my wings, not because they weren't fun to be around and not because I don't respect them. The reason being is that I developed a life that obsoleted most of the things we did together. I got tired of hearing about weirdo theories for the wings I had that knew about PUAs and crap. Additionally, I don't have any trouble mingling and meeting lots of women, when I went out with all but maybe 2 of my wings I felt handicapped by them and often they just got in my way and slowed me down. Sure they were fun to have around and joke with, but at the end of the day it was just too much trouble trying to organize when to meet and all that stuff. Going solo I can pop in and out whenever I please and I don't have people coming up at the worst of times and such. Finally, if I am out with a girl I really don't need another guy there, lol, I can figure out what to do all by myself =)

End of the day, I think wings are for some people and not for others, in my case I just had some very specific issues with my wings even though they were overall great people. I chose to just fly solo rather than hammer out the details It would require to make it work.