Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

looks for fun ways to open girls at a club tonight..any suggestions?

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i'm going clubbing tonight with some friends because it's this one girls birthday and i was wondering how you guys open sets there because I don't like just going up to girls and asking if they wanna dance.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't ask if they wanna dance. You just make observational comments. Same thing you'd do anywhere else, pretty much.

If they're wearing a shirt that says Paris, you ask if they've been there. If she's singing a song, that's an opener. Hell, if she steps on your foot, make a joke about that. Clubs are like a playground of kino and situational openers. Eye contact and a smile is pretty much a club opener.

You're going there for a girl's party. So you're already at an advantage. You'll already be smiling, laughing, and dancing...basically you'll already have a "social energy" about you. As long as you make it fun and don't stress yourself about results, you'll have a blast.

And don't be that dude standing on the edge of the dancefloor with a straight face, sucking on his beer like it's a d***.

-E-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
You don't ask if they wanna dance. You just make observational comments. Same thing you'd do anywhere else, pretty much.

If they're wearing a shirt that says Paris, you ask if they've been there. If she's singing a song, that's an opener. Hell, if she steps on your foot, make a joke about that. Clubs are like a playground of kino and situational openers. Eye contact and a smile is pretty much a club opener.

You're going there for a girl's party. So you're already at an advantage. You'll already be smiling, laughing, and dancing...basically you'll already have a "social energy" about you. As long as you make it fun and don't stress yourself about results, you'll have a blast.

And don't be that dude standing on the edge of the dancefloor with a straight face, sucking on his beer like it's a d***.
Interesting points about club approaches. It's all situational you say? I guess if anything it's a good exercise to get the creative juices and spontaneity flowing.

And here I thought it was all about dancing and/or grinding... lol. I know what I'LL be doing differently next time I hit the club.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude u are going with girls. just hang out with them, then let other girls see you having fun with them, and then approach other girls with that girl.

presto

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd open dominant and direct

"Your sexy as **** and i'm going to meet you" :)

The hotter the girl, the more she'll really feel your dominance. Try it. Oh yea, if you approach her from behind, turn her toward you before saying your words. Watch how she reacts, she'll face her body to you completely lol.

Leave situational stuff during conversation i'd say. What man is courageous enough to go up to a woman like that? Most aren't. Set your self apart.

Don Wha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something new I tried a few months back. I posted it somewhere else and was able to dig it up. Its long. I've only used it once, but it was fun to field test.

Don Wha said:
My first post ever so bare with me:

I just went out last weekend and came up with a new line to hit on groups of ladies. This might not be as relevant to the OP, more for the 21+ clubs. Some of you may know this already, but for those of you who dont, read on.

Background information:
Dress NICE. As if you worked at the club. I had on a nice black dress shirt with a blazer and dark jeans. You KINDA wanna seem like you work at the club, but not too much. Works great if you have no wingman.

Background info on myself:
Fresh out of a LTR (5 years). haven't been in the field/club scene in AGES. not the smoothest talker or the greatest conversationalist. Only been on this site for 2 weeks but have learned a TON. Noob to the forum, about a 5 on the Don Juan meter, with 1 being too afraid to talk to girls, and 10 being George Clooney. about a 6-7 in the looks category. Goal for the night was to just meet to groups of girls. Being in a LTR of 5 years, i lost contact with a lot of girl friends, so it was rebuilding time.

So here it is.
I get into the club pretty early and it starts to fill up. I Look for any groups of girls and just walk up to them. Use the 3 second rule so that you dont have time to think. Just 1.2.3. go. I say " hello ladies, my name is Wha, I'm going to be your host tonight. I'm just here to make sure you girls have a good time." From here, you can throw in some small talk if you want. Ask em how they're doing, what the occasion is for tonight, etc. After I say, "ok, are you guys ready to have fun?" then I tell them to follow me as if I'm going to be walking them over to the VIP section, but instead, I walk them over to the dance floor. Wave them all over and start dancing with all of them. You'll get confused looks from some girls and they'll be thinking "wtf, does this guy work here or are we being played for fools?" When they ask you, just give em a wink or just smile and shrug. After a little dancing, I leave them, telling them I'll be back later.

Then just leave and work on the next group of girls. Sat night, I did this to three groups of girls, it would have been more but I had to leave to meet up some other friends at a bar.

Anyways, this was great and worked like a charm. By the time i had to go, I worked girls from almost every corner of the club. When they see me walking past, they give me a shout out. I got a couple of "Where have you been!", "I'm ready to have fun", "your a bad host"(in a fun flirting tone from the first group that I wasnt back to in a while). Like I said, this worked like a charm. I only tried to number close 2 girls, but only got one. But it wasnt bad for 2 hours of clubbin. Some of you might think,"2 hours and only 1 number?!?!", but I'm a little picky on the girls i try to close on and needless to say, I had a blast all night. Just go out and have fun with it. it's always fun when girls you dont even know are tapping you in the back, making comments and trying to get your attention.

Just keep in mind the 4 C's i made up. always stay calm, cool, collective and most importantly of all CONFIDENT.

I'm not sure if others know this trick, but it was new to me. A light bulb just went off and boy did i have fun with it. It worked great and definitely broke the ice instantly. I felt like a genius. Like I mentioned earlier, I was out of the scene/game for a long time. This was a great way to jump right back into it and use it as a confidence booster. I think if I ended up with Zero numbers I woulda been happy because I had such a blast all night. But that isnt the Don Juan train of mind. Always at least TRY to close. I never made a rejection anymore fun. Feel free to use this, add your twist to it, take it word for word or whatever floats your boat. Just go out and have fun.

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl invited you to her party, you already have social proof. If you have a Shlong longer than 15 inches like mine, then you can wave it around at the club and girls will simply gravitate to you. If not, you can try just having fun. If girls see that you have social energy and proof, then your set. Clubs are great because if one girl isn't responsive, you can quickly move on to the next.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
I'd open dominant and direct

"Your sexy as **** and i'm going to meet you" :)

The hotter the girl, the more she'll really feel your dominance. Try it. Oh yea, if you approach her from behind, turn her toward you before saying your words. Watch how she reacts, she'll face her body to you completely lol.

Leave situational stuff during conversation i'd say. What man is courageous enough to go up to a woman like that? Most aren't. Set your self apart.
This isn't a good thing to do. When first meeting a girl, going from behind and making her do a full 360 degree turn shows her that you're less value....it's a subconscious for a girl to feel superior when using more energy to turn around to you. Coming even from the side, or better the front, works cuz she already registers you visually, wheras when they turn around its more of a "wow who is trying to waste my time right now," thing

Also a pretty fun thing to do with groups of girls...this is cool and you'll probably come off as the high energy and fun guy while doing it. Go up to a gorup of girls....say "I need you to do me a favor"

HB (annoyed) "Ugh what? (or w/e)"
You: i need you to reject me

This probably throws them off; its cool to see their reactions. Tell them that you are going to a party/wedding/other group of girls and need help picking up women. Tell them you want to use a pick-up line on them, and then get rejected so that you can brace yourself for when you really get rejected.

Usually theyre like...part of the flow now and they're all "Ok lol try a line on us"

Start your line....
then say something like "Well truthfull I don't have a line to use. I need you to supply me with one!"

If the biddies are cool or laid-back, by now they'll be crackin' up, so let them give you a crappy pick up line, or ask them the lamest thing that's ever been used on them; something to keep conversation going and get to know them you know??

Then after this you can finish and do regular game, or you can tell them to watch you as you go and do the exact same thing to another group of girls. Its good social proof too if hot girls see other hot girls checkin you out. Lol, hope this advice helped dude!!

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Dog said:
This isn't a good thing to do. When first meeting a girl, going from behind and making her do a full 360 degree turn shows her that you're less value....it's a subconscious for a girl to feel superior when using more energy to turn around to you.
I have to disagree and I dont think you understand much of what the approach i'm referring to is. You explained the opposite, that fact your turning her toward you shows dominance. Explain how its low value to have a girl who's back is turned to then have her body be completely turned around to face you?

Take a look at this demonstration video. The guy here has to approach from behind, but then turns them toward him. How in the world is he less value?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoNJi3LPXHg

Oh yea, the going in between them part...is SO money...they actually do give you space to go inside surprisingly lol. And what do you know? they're both facing you.

Here's another one....suppose to girls are sitting down on a couch with a low table, put your hands on the table and then say your direct line:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvwEjY6JGTU

I've tried these a crap load of times and they do work quite well. Dont believe me, try them ten times. The girls dont react exactly the same way as in the video but its still a good response. Plus your making assumptions. Try it before you judge.

Coming even from the side, or better the front, works cuz she already registers you visually, wheras when they turn around its more of a "wow who is trying to waste my time right now," thing
No, your looking at this from a poor mindset. It does not matter if she registers you visually or not. Course if you can open her from the front, if its from the side or behind...take her shoulder and start to turn her, and she'll turn herself all the way to face you. If you were low value, she would turn back, rather than face you directly awaiting what you have to say. It means you gave her an initial strong impression.

Also a pretty fun thing to do with groups of girls...this is cool and you'll probably come off as the high energy and fun guy while doing it. Go up to a gorup of girls....say "I need you to do me a favor"

HB (annoyed) "Ugh what? (or w/e)"
You: i need you to reject me
Fun but not necessary and i think your trying to overestimate a girl's bad reactions. If you come in confident, many girls will react fine to you if she appears to atleast enjoy herself.

This probably throws them off; its cool to see their reactions. Tell them that you are going to a party/wedding/other group of girls and need help picking up women. Tell them you want to use a pick-up line on them, and then get rejected so that you can brace yourself for when you really get rejected.
This one aint bad.

Usually theyre like...part of the flow now and they're all "Ok lol try a line on us"

Start your line....
then say something like "Well truthfull I don't have a line to use. I need you to supply me with one!"

If the biddies are cool or laid-back, by now they'll be crackin' up, so let them give you a crappy pick up line, or ask them the lamest thing that's ever been used on them; something to keep conversation going and get to know them you know??

Then after this you can finish and do regular game, or you can tell them to watch you as you go and do the exact same thing to another group of girls. Its good social proof too if hot girls see other hot girls checkin you out. Lol, hope this advice helped dude!!
This all new to try of course but seems overall unnecesary. Could probably be condensed down to the choose a pickup line for me and then choose one and thats it.

Don Wha

Don Juan
Reaction score
stoner1129 said:
Lol you guys are ****ing amazing

So how did things go? Did you use any of the advice we gave?

I went out on Sat too, but the club was way too packed for me to use the "host" scenario. A couple other things I'm trying out is simply putting my hand in a girl's hand to get her attention and giving her a twirl. I stare her up and down while doing so and when she faces me again, my attitude is " ehh, not TOO bad", I even said that a couple of times. This sets her up to qualify herself. It worked on getting girls to dance with me, but nothing spectacular.

Another simple technique I used was the eye contact + wink. Worked wonders. I had a girl walking the opposite direction of me and caught her eye. Threw her a wink and she slowed down, smiled and looked down. I walked up closer to her and talked to her for a little.... Long story short...dance->lap dance ->leaving back to her place->BJ close because she was on her rag.

What also really helped seal the deal was that I was able to tell she wanted to kiss me. I saw her staring at my lips so I moved in closer very slowly. Got in close enough where our lips were just barely barely touching and stayed there. She moved in for the kiss and then I turned away. I can tell this pissed her off, but it also got her hot and horny. I ended up doing this like 3 times that night and didnt kiss her until we were in her room.

What a night. Funny how these simple techniques can pay off so much. I'm not sure if I'll ever use the "host" scenario again. It took so much energy and effort in comparison. Sorry I didn't mention these before, I never field tested them and am not the type of person to give advice without experiencing them for myself first.

This was the first time I ever pulled a girl from a club/bar. I've always slow played it before, but thanks to this site, I'm stepping out of the shell and making moves. Before, I never thought I'd be the guy that would have stories to tell about picking up girls on a night out. This will be the first of many. Let the good times roll.

-Don Wha in the making

Last edited:

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ok well first off the host thing sounded pretty good but i guess i didn't have it in me quite yet to pull that one off but it sounds good.

But i did the rejected one though, they loved it, i had a lot of fun with it and got some dances in, its a couple days later so i cant remember the whole night but it was a good one