Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks don't mean anything?!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread should have been left to die.:nono:

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are like 25 to 35 and you're still caught up in this ****.

I seriously feel sorry for you lot.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So pretty much the OP says that average looking dudes should go for average looking girls? Whatever haha most guys are average looking anyways, you better get your game on point if you want a hot girl. They'll give you a chance but they've heard it all so you better stand out from the pack. That's what stopping you guys. Because they already know that deep down every guys wants their pants......

Let me use this analogy... I'm short as **** and most women I meet are taller than me (at least in clubs since they all wear heels) and my other fairly short friends say they don't like to hit on taller girls. I figure i'll hit on whoever I find attractive regardless because I don't want to limit my chances with any attractive women.

Ritch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not good looking.....I would say a 5 or 6.... I lay 7-9's. It doesn't matter as much as you think. I am very confident that I am the total package. If your ugly you see your self as "out of her league" or "not good enough." I think it's all in your head.

For those of you who don't believe me, I'm 6''1 170 pounds. I got a big chin and a pretty good sized nose. I have accepted my flaws and it doesn't bother me. I still know that I deserve a good looking girl and that they are not better than me because they got good looks and I didn't.

Don't let it get to you. Looks only matter if they bring down your mental state/attitude. Being insecure is a huge turn off for both men and women.

deuce42

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a post I want to respond to.

I am not going to say that I am an Adonis, but for most of my life I have been told by people, mostly women, that I am a very handsome guy. I have often found women staring at me on a crowded bus, waiting in a store queue etc.

The fact is I am here on this site having to learn skills with chicks. That should answer itself that looks are irrelevant. Whatever benefits I may have apparently had, this has not translated to huge success or I wouldn't be here at all:)

Moreover, I have seen loads and loads of guys I have known pull some of the hottest chicks I have seen and I was entirely jealous of them. In some cases these were guys that other women I know comented on were kind of ugly.

So let this serve as an example, looks are only skin deep. How you carry yourself and how you come across to a women is clearly more important as I am learning and trying to put into practice.

Peace out.