Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks do matter : Simple Guide

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's face (pardon the pun)it. Looks do matter , no matter how we think ourselves to be civilised people living in a meritocratic society. That is not to say that inner qualities aren't important, but looks do play a part.

So, for those of us who are not so lucky, here are a few tips to improve our looks . They are short but this is not meant to be a definitive guide. Do a search instead.

1. Work out - no matter how skinny you are working out (with weights) will make you look better and give you more confidence. Excess fat will also be taken off all parts of your body, giving you a leaner appearance.

2. Have style - Dress well. Look at fashion magazines for men like Esquire or GQ to get a general idea of what's in style. EVerything right now is generally "casual" and "laid-back" while not looking sloppy. Think quality.

3.Get a haircut - from a good barber. frames your face well. go to a 'traditional' men's barber if possible.

4. Get a tan if you're pale.

------------------------------------

This is what I have been doing to pull myself up from the stereotypical nerd look. Now life is getting better and I am becoming a better man everyday.

If you guys have any more information to add, pleasse post them here. thank you.

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Optimuspiglet
You seem to have recycled knowledge and advice that is common in this forum.
Indeed I have, I just placed them in one place.

JohnColtrane

Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to "have style", I was looking for new clothes on the internet. Check out orvis.com , they have really stylin' men's clothes, in my opinion.