Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
if a girl thinks u arent good looking when u cold approach her, then u have no chance before u even open ur mouth

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
AGAIN, those average looking guys did not pick up the women, they got pity #s and they made "friends" - in no way or form did those women want to fvck them or make out with them

stop being dellusional

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
AGAIN, those average looking guys did not pick up the women, they got pity #s and they made "friends" - in no way or form did those women want to fvck them or make out with them

stop being dellusional
You have absolutely no basis for asserting this. The only answer is we simply don't know. Anything else is just pure speculation.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
looks are absolutely necessary to date a good looking woman - u have to absolutely look good IN HER EYES

if someone sees u from the outside and says ur ugly, that doesnt matter.....all that matters is that the girl u are with thinks your hot
That's interesting... I wasn't aware that YOU were the mouthpiece for every good-looking woman on the planet. Is this an appointed position, or were you elected for the job?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Ripper said:
You have absolutely no basis for asserting this. The only answer is we simply don't know. Anything else is just pure speculation.
oh believe me I KNOW

i also sometimes get pity #s.......u can see how a chick is acting during the interaction leading up to gettin the # to kno if shes sexually interested or not. Call me crazy but im experienced enough to tell by the look a chick has in her eyes whether she genuinly wants ur c0ck inside her or whether shes just trying to be a nice person and not a b1tch

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
S1NNER was correct. And notice he said first off that physical attraction is necessary to get anywhere.........and "physical" attraction comes from a girl wanting ur body and wantin to kiss u, because she loves the way u look

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip, your general problem is that you do not know how to argue properly. You cannot say things like 'I'm your livin', breathin' example' purely because we as the sosuave community have no way of verifying that. Further, you fail to add, when the situation demands it, that the following is your experience. You try to pass off your experience of the world as canon. You simply cannot do this. Moreover, there are practical issues at hand as Deus mentioned. AFC's that come here are going to get depressed seeing what you spout as the self-proclaimed truth. For them to maximise their potential (right or wrong) they have to believe that looks aren't everything (even if they are (though the overwhelming evidence to the contrary laidout in this thread says otherwise)). Furthermore, your argumentation (if you can even call it that) proclaims truths for you to be the same for everyone. In fact, the very moment someone says differently to you is the moment you lose. Precisely and only because you have tried to pass off your experience as universal.

Shouting down your opponents does not make your argument any stronger.

Nor does using ********* all the time or CAPITALS.

Most of the people on here that have some sort of beef with you, do so, I believe, from my overview of this thread and others (note that I say this is my interpretation of other people who oppose you, not that the interpretation that will follow is true) because of the way in which you try to make your points (oops, sorry, you only have one point...looks are everything..silly me).

Clearly, you have at best a limited command of the English language and virtually no conception of how logic works. As such, your comments have no credibility with us because they bear no evidence of at least some serious consideration of our valid points that are based on rationale. Go get an education then come back and start what, from the perspective of the sosuave brotherhood, should be a purely theoretical debate.

Last edited:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Ripper said:
Fine. You're crazy. Glad you realise it.
glad u just joined this month and u quote me outta context

u ****in AFC, u prob dont even get laid............too bad ur so frustrated

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
S1NNER was correct. And notice he said first off that physical attraction is necessary to get anywhere.........and "physical" attraction comes from a girl wanting ur body and wantin to kiss u, because she loves the way u look
I said nothing of the sort, you twit. I specifically and clearly stated that a girl must be attracted to you which I followed directly with attraction is based on more than just looks. Attraction is quite simply a girl's desire to be with you on various levels, and a girl can be attracted to any number of things, not just looks. For all but the most shallow of girls, you can have good enough game and personality to compensate what you're lacking in looks

Let's say for the sake of visualization that your personality and game is one drinking glass and your looks are another glass the same size. To get the girl attracted to you, you have to fill her attraction glass that's also the same size as each of your glasses. Now if your personality glass is half full and your looks glass is half full, you can successfully fill her glass to the point that she is completely attracted to you. But by the same token a full looks glass or a full personality glass can also fill her attraction glass by itself. Once her attraction glass is full, all that's left is sticking in your old c0cktail umbrella and you're golden. :D

When you realize that all you have to do is fill her glass the right amount with a combination of everything that you have to work with, you'll start filling a lot of other things on Saturday nights, if you know what I mean.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
glad u just joined this month and u quote me outta context

u ****in AFC, u prob dont even get laid............too bad ur so frustrated
Thank you for proving me right.

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl, really. If it's your stereotypical dumb b!tch who stays in clubs more than she stays in her home, looks are the most important because she's a shallow, unintelligent, b!tch.

But yeah, if you're an average looking guy, but have other attractive features about yourself, you can land an unshallow, intelligent, HB9 any day.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
You're right. I'm not a very good judge. This is why I ask female friends and coworkers to gauge a man's looks. This is how I know that an ugly man is with a beautiful woman. Both of your hugeass posts are based on the assumption that I'm making my own judgments. Oops?
ooooh, your female co-worker spotted an ugly guy with a hot chick!!! shocking!! see the part of the theory that states there is variance with women's tastes. the same guy will be ugly to some women, and cute or hot to others. Theres a real good chance that the girl he was with personally thought he was good looking, thats why shes his GF! This anecdotal example of yours is consistent with the looks theory, not inconsistent. try again man, try and cherry pick more evidence becuase you want to make the theory look wrong. :moon:

-Women require a guy to be good looking or nothing will work, nothing except attempting rape.

You're crazy. Personality and confidence are number 1, which is debatable. Fame, money, and cars will also work...which is not. Do you seriously think the only unattractive/average men that get chicks are rapists? Seriously, dude? Come on, you don't really believe that.
lol
money, fame, cars, revenge on her ex, motivated to piss her parents off, the list goes on..etc. THese are classified as calculated motives to get with a guy. THese cases are not considered, they dont really count as authentic hookups and are not representative of the true reason why men get sex or why women get with a guy. The theory explains the true reason, not these artificial hook-ups based on a calculated motive. again, these cases are not counted. THe theory is only concearned with explaining what truly attracts women to men, money and such doesnt attract women, women dont get turned on by it. Although some women will hook-up with a guy on the pre-meditated intent of getting some of his cheese, or to achieve some hidden goal, like sleeping her way to the top. some good looking women use thier bodies as a tool to get what they want meterially. Prostitution is a more obvious example of this. THe theory isnt concearned with these cases nor does it try to explain them, theyre artificial hook ups, who cares about those.

Ugly guys are just as likely to have good game as a good looking one, so we should expect to see some fugly guys getting hot chicks do to their game. But we dont.

Really? I do. Maybe you should get out more.
Really? so you see plenty of obesse fat assed blobs who are hairy all over and just are disgusting, who are basically seen as fugly to 100% of the female population banging hot chicks? damn dude, where do you live?, what parrallel universe are you in cus I wanna go there, women over there must be just giving themselves away to anyone who wants ass. cool!

I dare you to poll as many hot chicks you can who have BFs and ask them if they think there BF is good looking, THey will all say yes.

I talked to a chick on Wednesday that said her boyfriend wasn't cute. When my girlfriend said, "He's kinda cute.", she said "No. Not really." There goes that.
okay, something tells me this chick you talked to on wednesday was either not good looking or average looking. THeres a good chance Im correct since most women are average looking, and this is some arbitrary female testimonial your giving here. I would expect an ugly/average looking chick to have a boyfriend with an ugly/average looking guy. Nothing shocking there. One thing the theory doesnt emphasise is that it applies to good looking women only. average chicks to ugly chicks it doesnt apply, why? becuase ugly chicks lower there standards and will fvck a guy they see as ugly, becuase they have to. they arent in high demand by men, so they pretty much get what they can get.
Observations are consistent with skips theory.

Sure, maybe in his 'hood where looks matter. It's different here in California, and until both of you come out here...I'm the only one qualified to make judgements based on observations. And, there goes that.
Im so sure cali is so different from the rest of the US. Im sure its a different culture with a totally different standard of beauty. In fact, Im also sure women over there work differently than the rest of the US, hell they probably dont even care about looks over there, its a different planet over there aint it?...end sarcasm.

well, there goes that.

Give it up people. accept it, looks matter. women are just like men in this respect. You gotta be attractive in their eyes.

Yeah, because all the PUA's are just so ridiculously good-looking. :crackup:
actually, yeah, they are. :D Most guys out there who get tons of ass are consired good looking to a large portion of the female population. Since they get lots of ass, that qualifies them as PUAs dont it? THe PUAs your trying to use as a counterpoint are those geeky fags from mASF and this dork infested board. News flash, queers like mystery and Tyler durden and other dorks who claim to be PUAs are not representative of men who get lots of ass. the typical guy who gets lots of ass is a. good looking to alot of women b. not dorky, weird or geeky. usually more cool someone you might wanna party with. :crackup:

Donnest

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Not really. You need to watch those videos of those average-looking dudes picking up hot women...again.
Deus, from what you wrote in your posts it actually appears like you DO feel looks is the crucial part in obtaining true HBs, but it seems like you want to argue otherwise just for...the sake of arguing you know?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
S1NNER - you and your geeky little examples and the way you talk realllllly make me wonder whether your just some kind DORK........a player wouldn't be talking like you

Deux - a girl would not date a guy who was not good looking in her eyes - can you argue with that?

God Of Getting Laid - you seem to be better at making my point than I am....u sure this is my theory and not urs? lol

RIPPER - what does education have to do with getting laid?? I TOLD U ITS ALL ABOUT LOOKS

the gf's that ive had, they all end up basically obsessing over me...why? I am not that special personality-wise, in fact i whine like an AFC sometimes, I act somewhat needy, yes i have my very smooth moments, aka very ****y, very funny, very sweet, very romantic.....in the end my personality is just kinda there...............and what keeps different girls always obsessed over me or wantin to fvck me all the time? THEY THINK I AM JUST SOOO CUTE/HANDSOME/HOT

what I have just described above, this applies to about 20 different girls in the last 3 years. There are also numerous random hookups that happened because the girl couldnt resist my looks.........seriously, all these chicks i ever get, they WANT me to kiss them, and they WANT to be naked with me........cuz they LIKE HOW I LOOK. The only other things that I do that get me laid like this would be a)isolating them where its us 1 on 1, b)always making the 1st move and just general proper use of escalation, c)girls love to drink and b tipsyyy ;)

SERIOUSLY, bottom line here - be good looking and be sexual

God Of Getting laid, i kno ur gonna hate me a lil bit for this, but i think combining our looks theory with DonJuanForever's Sexual State theory, we basically come across on THE ULTIMATE theory of how to get women

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
S1NNER - you and your geeky little examples and the way you talk realllllly make me wonder whether your just some kind DORK........a player wouldn't be talking like you
Glad you realize that. I'm not a player and damned proud of it. I get laid plenty without having to resort to the childish push-pull games and outright deceptions that players rely on.

But let me tell you, I do love how everytime sombody says something that totally refutes your so-called theory and you can't pull anymore bullsh!t out of your ass to unsuccessfully try to prove them wrong, you just resort to personal attacks (or at least what you think is an attack, personally being called a non-player is the biggest compliment that a mental midget like yourself could say to me).

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
but i think combining our looks theory with DonJuanForever's Sexual State theory, we basically come across on THE ULTIMATE theory of how to get women
Yeah dude, between those two powerhouse ideas, you might come upon the Holy Grail of pick-up artistry of the elusive 4% success rate!! :down:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
who cares about %??? Id rather be the guy that fvcks 3/100 girls that i approached in a week, than be the guy that fvcked 10/10 girls that he approaches IN A YEAR

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized this thread will never end...

Hilarious

-Cod3r

Status
Not open for further replies.