Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
would people please understand that looks matter more in getting laid than anythign else does.

MY THEORY IS -

"The girl MUST find you physically attractive IN HER OWN EYES if you are to even have a chance in having sex with her or dating her. If in the eyes of the girl you are physically repulsive (or even not up to par to her usual standards), then you have NO chance to get laid"

my theory excludes examples where a golddigger would **** a guy just for his $$. It also excludes celebrities.

My theory applies to EVERYDAY PEOPLE like u and me.

MIKE.T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what the hell, I've nothing better to do at the moment, so one more comment.

Skip, I think your theory should allow that a guy can become more attractive in a girl's eyes. True, I think there needs to be some minimal attraction there, in the sense of, hmm, he doesn't look bad, and then, if you dj it right, she starts to think of you as "hot",or at least as hotter than what she first saw you as. I'm not sure whether this is really a physical reaction, or the emotional connection at work, but either way, the person does become more attractive.

For example, Joe is minimally attractive to Jane. She sees him at the club, but doesn't really get excited by him, but definitely isn't repulsed either. She isn't thinking about him, but if you asked her opinion, she'd say, yeah, he's not bad, or yeah, he's kinda cute. Then say John pulls off some super-confident approach, he does it, say, just the way Jane likes it, and she's impressed by it, and his attractiveness moves up a couple of notches. All of a sudden, she's thinking, hmm, this is quite a sexy guy and sex becomes a distinct possibility. But without that minimal sort of attraction, if John was just too average (let alone deadset ugly) I have my doubts that he'd ever excite her enough for her to have sex with him.

MIKE.T

Don Juan
Reaction score
For Mike:

You're changing your arguments a bit, but that's cool. No, I don't know for a fact if these ugly-average dudes score HB's. They probably do, but you must have lost your mind if you think I'm going to start stalking these couples so I can provide proof for Looks are Everything SoSuave'ers. See, at first you said seeing such a sight would be the equivalent to seeing a pro sports player. That's 1 in 30,000. A ratio that's far, far, FAR, far, far under the amount of these couples that you find it so hard to believe are in existence.
No, you misunderstood. I said that ugly guys (I never said average, I said ugly) who can consistently pull hot babes (who are way over their level) are the equivalent of professional sportsmen; not ugly guys who manage a one-off.

And no, I wasn't asking you stalk anybody. Just to take some snaps of ugly guy/hot babe couples whenever it is you happen to see them. Eg, you are sitting at a cafe having a coffee, and some such couple walks in, pull out your cell and discreetly take a pic. (I didn't mean follow the ugly guy around and see if he manages to pull another hot babe besides the one you saw him with. Lol, if I said that, I'd definitely be out of my mind.)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
celebrities seriously do not function as normal people so forget talkin about how an hb10 off the street would fvck a celebrity whos a 4/10 i looks...........also, a girl does not TRULY find a rich guy attractive, she only finds his wallet attractive, and u better believe it that while she's riding his ugly c0ck just so she can get a $1000 gucci bag from him, shes thinkin about that hot guy she saw on the street who was jogging without his shirt on and showin off his 6 pac and muscles....THAT actually turns a girl on sexually!

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, outside of fame and money or some other extraordinary factor...

You're not going to consistentlty fvck more than 1 point above your looks spectrum...

If you took anyone (outside of fame, money), and average the girls they fvcked on the looks scale, they broadest range would fall within 1 standard deviation of their own looks... FACT

-Cod3r

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I don't care what anyone says, outside of fame and money or some other extraordinary factor...

You're not going to consistentlty fvck more than 1 point above your looks spectrum...

If you took anyone (outside of fame, money), and average the girls they fvcked on the looks scale, they broadest range would fall within 1 standard deviation of their own looks... FACT

-Cod3r
Your point, atleast in my case, makes ABSOLUTELY zero sense. Why? I know plenty of ugly men (strangely they were all born and raised OUTSIDE of the USA) who CONSISTENTLY bang very HOT chicks. Women are very emotional creatures and these men are absolute masters when it comes to controling their emotions. In fact, I was sarging with a THIRTY-EIGHT year old man who drives a 10 year old VAN, has a beard, dresses like a complete idiot who was able to get this VERY HOT BLONDE chick's number in COLLEGE. How did he do it? He has the confidence of scarface and never gets phased when talking to a girl and keeps her interested during the whole time. Cod3r get out in the real world and stop spouting *facts* that have no place in reality.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r get out in the real world and stop spouting *facts* that have no place in reality.
Me and you must live in a different reality... but whatever gets you laid ;)

-Cod3r

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
would people please understand that looks matter more in getting laid than anythign else does.

MY THEORY IS -

My theory applies to EVERYDAY PEOPLE like u and me.
I cant figure out what is funnier, the fact that you have no idea what a theory is or the fact that you try to own common sense as if its your own.

Basically your attempting to quantify the qualitative and place a numerical value onto how limiting intangible factors can be. I'm not going to knock you on this but I saw your pics a couple of posts back (trainwreck effect - I had to look) and I would guess based on your style that we attract very different types of girls. I'm quite the opposite looks wise from you - dark features, heavier (5'10" - ~180 lbs), have facial hair at all times (usually a beard), and dress plain without jewerly or peacocking accesories. I have a more classic blue collar man like look to me and my attitude matches. Gauging your contributions to this board and the pic that I saw you have a more suburban, hipster funboy style.

I can say that I land great looking girls, and you can say the same. Its the internet so without proof nobody can really dismiss anybody elses skills can we? But can I pick up a girl into your style? Probably not, nor could you pick up a girl into mine. It isn't about looks either, it becomes more a wants argument. I target older professional women who want a man that they can be proud of, not a confused thugged out kid from the streets of (insert any suburb here) who might be attractive physically but has no grip on reality mentally. Where as you target younger girls who want something to talk about but not something serious.

How many HB 10s have you slept with that wanted a relationship with you? How many HB 10s have you slept with that dont consider you a mistake that happened one night? Was it really your looks that turned them on or was it that you were in the right place at the right time?

Your "theory" is entirely subjective and hundreds of people have posted legitimate arguments as to why it doesn't hold ground in reality. When you begin to accept the situation that you are in as not being the situation that the world is in, and you realize that you dont know everything, you will be able to understand social dynamics more clearly. This thread isn't the end all of all looks threads but it has ended the same as all of the other end all threads have. Nothing concrete has been established. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and other cliches. I'm not going to try to bump myself up to levels on the hottness scale to supplicate to women, because who is to say that doing so wouldn't cause me to miss a chance with a girl who thought my two points lower self was perfect. You worry about getting laid by a girl who ranks to high on a relative numerical scale too much. Why not bump yourself up two numbers in order to actually accomplish a goal for yourself rather than supplicate to hot girls who only want a guy with washboard abs?

Anyways, your theory isn't really a theory, situation and attraction reign supreme, and you worry about getting laid too much. Luckily, the whole point of this site is to inform those who want to be informed with valid information that they can use to better themselves with and not mindless dribble like this thread. I'm not sure that you've actually read the bible, or if you understood it since It WaSnT TyPeD LiKe ThIs ;p, (o)(o), ( i ), but those who have realize why it was collected in the first place.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Me and you must live in a different reality... but whatever gets you laid ;)

-Cod3r

Cod3r you seem like a cool kid and i respect that :) it's just that i've seen so many cases that have gone against this supposed theory put out by skip2mylou. These individuals had nothing going for them except for natural confidence and charm. By the way, im a very good looking guy (5'11, firm and toned, dark features, natural tan etc) AND im having the exact opposite problem. Most of my gfs have come through them approaching me. Go figure :crazy:

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Don't want to take my word for it? S'hit, look at Kevin Federline. He married an A-List celebrity when he was still an average Joe, and most chicks consider him to be straight up ugly. Not average. UGLY. No fame. No money. F'ucked Britney Spears many, many times.

http://www.justjared.com/images/2006/07/kevin-federline-stepping-out-magazine.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/features/img/Entertainmentblog/2005/december/20051226kevin.jpg

Ugly? If you were as goodlooking as this guy, you wouldn't be here, pal.

MIKE.T

Don Juan
Reaction score
For Deus:

The sentence made sense to me. He just changed tenses, whichs throws the meaning. It means if you take any particular guy, and you average out the ratings of the girls he's been with, this average would come in fairly close to his own rating. (Cod3r says no more than one standard deviation, which to him seems to mean 1 rating point, though I'm not sure how he calculated that.) I think it does stand to reason. Most couples I've seen do tend to resemble each other's attractiveness. Those couples where one of the partners is much more attractive than the other are fairly uncommon. I know you claim to seem them all the time, but when you make statements like Kevin Federline is UGLY (!) and that some guys out there believe Rosanne hotter than Eva Longoria (!!!) I think you really strain your credibility. Looks are[/i subjective, but the great mass of people still do tend to broadly agree on certain standards of beauty. If you reallybelieve Kevin Federline is UGLY or that Roseanne is anywhere near Eva Longoria's class, I would say you are way out of line with mainstream opinion. That does mean your view of dating stands up to scrutiny, but it really only applies at the margins.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
well, brittney spears thought k-fed was hot enough to marry....but wtf, i said NO CELEBRITY EXAMPLES!!!

and to whoever made the comment about a 38 yr old bearded man getting a # from a hot college blonde, lets just remember that he could have been friendly, and yes gotten a #, and NO in HER mind she will not ever have sex with him or kiss him. If a girl has a fetish for beards, thats a whole other story.

everyone who is argunign here, lets all see your pics.........cuz part of the theory is, since no one wants to accept defeat, is that the uglier you are, the more u believe that looks dont have much to do with getting a girl to have sex with.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
1) I've personally never talked to any woman that's found him attractive. They all either say "average", or just straight out "ugly". I'd have to agree. Maybe he's just your type.

2) You just stated that being an AFC and being good-looking are mutually exclusive. That's a big mistake. Being born good-looking does NOT mean that you are also born a DJ. I think even skip would back me up on that.

3) You don't want to go there. If you don't want to take my word for it, I can offer to get some real pics of myself, and you can then make a judgment based on facts, rather than theories and hunches.
1. Girls say he's ugly for the same reason I told you in another post: he's a threat to their self-confidence. They know that he's been with 2 beautiful girls just for their money and for sex, so it's pretty normal that girls hate him. Since they hate him, they say he's ugly. Maybe you live in Beverly Hills, I don't know, but over here, a guy like that would get each and every chick just by looking at her.

2) I didn't say that, man. Mine was just a joke, anyway when people are born like that, they usually grow up pretty confident girls-wise. Thus, they don't need to come here. I am pretty goodlooking too (or so I've been told), but I'm not like him by any means.

3) Ok, I'm pretty curious to see if you are really as good looking as that guy.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sentence made sense to me. He just changed tenses, whichs throws the meaning. It means if you take any particular guy, and you average out the ratings of the girls he's been with, this average would come in fairly close to his own rating. (Cod3r says no more than one standard deviation, which to him seems to mean 1 rating point, though I'm not sure how he calculated that.) I think it does stand to reason. Most couples I've seen do tend to resemble each other's attractiveness. Those couples where one of the partners is much more attractive than the other are fairly uncommon. I know you claim to seem them all the time, but when you make statements like Kevin Federline is UGLY (!) and that some guys out there believe Rosanne hotter than Eva Longoria (!!!) I think you really strain your credibility. Looks are[/i subjective, but the great mass of people still do tend to broadly agree on certain standards of beauty. If you reallybelieve Kevin Federline is UGLY or that Roseanne is anywhere near Eva Longoria's class, I would say you are way out of line with mainstream opinion. That does mean your view of dating stands up to scrutiny, but it really only applies at the margins.

Eloquent to say the least

everyone who is argunign here, lets all see your pics.........cuz part of the theory is, since no one wants to accept defeat, is that the uglier you are, the more u believe that looks dont have much to do with getting a girl to have sex with.
Would be interesting to see if the ones who just won't believe looks play a large part in who you sleep with, to see their pictures and see if there is a direct relationship to the more vehemently they fight the argument to how unattractive they are physically... would be interesting

--
Again let me separate myself from Skip, I'm not saying looks are the only thing that matters, so don't put me in that camp. I'm just saying that most guys are not going to consistently pop off (fvck) females more than 1 point above themselves.. key word = CONSISTENTLY. I will allow that circumstance is a very powerful aphrodisiac and flukes can happen, a girl can be lonely or depressed and you say the right word with no one looking and it happens... or some other event like that... that's why I believe if you average out over a lifetime someone's looks versus the females he's slept with you'd get a number that would either be equal to or no more than 1 point greater than he looks himself...

And about KFED being Ugly, you're very misinformed. I live in NyC and the females hate him because they are obsessed with Britney. Yes they all say he's ugly and trashy, but that's just because they can't believe he slept with Spears... you're not getting an accurate portrayal sir...

If KFED approached the girls saying this tommorow... i'd put the house on they sleep with him... have an inkling you'd place that bet as well bro...

-COd3r

MIKE.T

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will allow that circumstance is a very powerful aphrodisiac and flukes can happen, a girl can be lonely or depressed and you say the right word with no one looking and it happens... or some other event like that...
How about simply being drunk? Obvious, but it gets overlooked.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"and to whoever made the comment about a 38 yr old bearded man getting a # from a hot college blonde, lets just remember that he could have been friendly, and yes gotten a #, and NO in HER mind she will not ever have sex with him or kiss him. If a girl has a fetish for beards, thats a whole other story."

No the dude with the beard DID lay these girls. I will agree with you that in an LTR looks must be equivalent between the partners if everything else is equal or relatively so. For example I see a lot of rich unattractive guys with hot wives. However, to the husband’s dismay these trophy wives often cheat. But don't underestimate the power of masculine confidence and charisma for flings with stupid college girls who don’t know what they want.

And to Cod3r who said KFED is hot in every girl's eyes i must disagree. Although he is tall, has a nice body type, nice facial structure, his eyes are hideous. Only in America have i noticed people pay absolutely no attention to the eyes and their shape. Seriously, look how small (some Big eyes also are unattractive) and wierd looking his eyes seem with the shape of his face. Eyes are by far the most important thing when judging someone's beauty and i laugh at Girl's who claim they only care about the guy's teeth haha wtf. Now Don't get me wrong, there are alot of girls who will find him sexy because he is still in the top 5% but to say every girl in New York will **** him is just ridiculous; considering i know alot of people in LI who Ubiquitously agree that KFED is ugly and not because they are jealous of Britney cause they hate her too. Now compare him to other hollywood players that these supposedly jealous girls are supposed to hate like George Clooney. Even though alot of people think he's gay because he hasn't had a partner in a long time, he is considered very attractive by a majority of females. And Again not EVERY girl will find him attractive, but one can say he is universally attractive. Same can go for Brad Pitt.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most rediculous thread that I have ever seen. Over a 1000 posts. The largest post that i have ever seen.

comic_relief

Status
Not open for further replies.