Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your lack of confidence about yourself is the reason.

now shut the **** up and sarge.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they are intimidated my your physical size. If your a psycho (not you specifically) she feels that you can hurt her very badly (or kill her). Women are already intimidated by creepy types as is.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, that girl is retarded. Second off, girls generally don't like guys with huge muscles for the same reason that I don't like girls with HUGE (I'm talking E's and F's) tits or HUGE asses. It's just TOO MUCH. Not so appealing. It's not necesarily intimidation, but the fact that many girls don't like the vascularity, the huge (19"+) arms, the giant striations etc. when you're very lean.

I personally would like to hit about 190 and stay around there. Currently a skimpy 150.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As stated on the board, girls are use to being the pretty ones getting all of the attention. Many (AFC) guys are intimidated of a sexy women. They're usualy more comfortable going after the ok looking girl, or the ones on his level. Well girls are also intimidated of very sexy men. With an average guy, she feels comfortable and more on their level, so it's easier for her to warm up. Many would love to be as swoll as you are. If you love lifting, don't let anyone ever change that. The bottom line: don't worry about what they have the say, they're just trying to defend themselves because u're that swoll. They're the ones who will have to work to keep you around; you can have any girl you want. Make them play your game

You may never look pretty in their eyes, but doesn't mean you cant beat. They want sex with men, not with feminin looking guys.

PS. I'm starting to workout too... I was super skinny before with no muscle mass or definition. There were girls who wouldn't even give me chance, but now i get way more playtime.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ill be honest..........if ur all muscle, u need to go for hb10s and hb10s only.........i seen it all the time in clubs, the HOTTEST SEXIEST girls are always with ****in BUFF as shyt guys.........go for the absolute best, they will love ur muscle

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And thats bad becauuuuse?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jray84 said:
hey guys i have a problem going on here. when i was 17 years old i was always the ladies man and i got alot of action. but at 17 i started bodybuilding and now im 21 years. i went from 175lbs to 260lbs with 11% bodyfat. As much as i love training and being big most girls that look at me think i look digusting and i have to much muscle. i have a few bodybuliding buddies i train with and they too get any women for the same reason. my friend Mark asked this hot girl why women don't like extremely muscular guys and she told him that guys that are that big usually have small penises. what kink of stupid assumption is that. i love bodybuilding but i don't want to continue doing it at the expense of not being able to get any women because they think i like like a steriod cercus freak. what's ya'lls opinion on the matter.
Post pics of your body(no homo),this is interesting....Maybe your body could be misshaped or your body fat may be too high,why do you think it's 11%?(Alot of people underestimate their bodyfat%).

GIRLS DO LIKE MUSCULAR GUYS! There is no question about that,I've seen it time & time again. Now what they don't like is when you take it too far as in EXTREME bodybuilding or your body fat becomes too high.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, it might be the opinion of the "average girl" but i have heard that opinion too... that many girls don't like guys who are like arnold.... they are more inclined to dig the brad pitt, keanu, gq kinda physique - sleek and tall and looking good in clothes rather than bulked up looking best in oil.

(tangentially related anecdote: i actually heard a news story on how the women in japan are more inclined to like a tom cruise physique rather than a vin diesel....)

i would imagine that you can alter your diet and routine to go for a sleek, muscular, low body fat - ripped to shreds look if you're finding that it is an opinion you run into constantly.

or, you can test out the theory of superior force needing superior force and go hit on the hottest super models you can find and see how that pans out.

delta

Labourer

Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldn't worry about it mate! do it because you enjoy it and let no one change your interests because they don't necessarily agree with em, if the women don't like, then move on to someone who does, there are millions of women out there and you've only asked a small percentage, your find someone!

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm. yes we do. I've had mine for six years now. :D

weight training is almost always motivated by some sort of insecurity, which is not a bad thing.

I see a lot of skinny guys at the gym training 'cause they're insecure about themselves with no girlfriend. I don't see any of the big guys at the gym without a wife or partner of some kind. I see a lot of skinny guys secure in themselves who don't work out, ever, and have girlfriends.

the simple conclusion is, being big does not necessary help or hinder your chances with girls, it's the character behind the muscles (or lack of them) which is the dominant factor. you can be huge, ripped and a total *******.. who's gonna want you?

sure you're gonna turn off some girls by being bigger than most. but you'd turn off some girls by being skinny. you'd turn off some girls by being ripped ("eww! abs! they look gross."). you'd turn off some girls by being in shape just because they'd think you'd spend more time on yourself and your body than you would paying them attention.

really, it's a very minor thing.

and if anyone's girlfriend/wife/partner tells them "you should look like such and such so you can be sexier" - find yourself a new woman. don't waste time on superficial *****es who don't think you're the sexiest thing alive, 'cause the connection is not right.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks arn't into beef cakes.It's about being RIPPED.Toned.Just don't workout for a while.Or try less weight more reps.(just what i've noticed)

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling this guy the girls are just intimidated is fine and dandy.. but have you guys and stopped to wonder if these girls really just don't like huge muscles. Stop making up excuses and just accept it. Not all girls are going to like you, or your build type. I liked the ass/tit analogy earlier. How much is too much? It fluxuates between person to person. I think if this guy is going to find a girl, he'd be better off finding one at the gym where he would be probably be more respected. The girl is stupid for thinking big guys have small penises, but hey her loss right? Don't worry about it too much. Keep on sarging, and if some ***** turns down just move on.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
ill be honest..........if ur all muscle, u need to go for hb10s and hb10s only.........i seen it all the time in clubs, the HOTTEST SEXIEST girls are always with ****in BUFF as shyt guys.........go for the absolute best, they will love ur muscle
I don't only want HB10s, I want any in the top 30%, if I can't get a HB7-9, it is pointless doing it, sometimes I will prefer a HB8 over a HB10, so it is very important that I am able to sweep the entire board of the top 30% of HBs off their feet and the best way to do that is too be of a very strong and muscular build, but not to over do it, so that two thirds of the HBs whom I desire to fvck are too insecure to fvck me. :yes:

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you guys are trying to tell me only the very hot girls find muscles attractive but the modestly hot ones don't? :rolleyes: In other words the hotter a girl becomes the more attracted she will be by muscular guys.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite apprehension about buffing out is the "well chicks will think you will pay more attention to your body than to them..."

Uh yeah! No shyt Sherlock :)

If I don't pay attention to my body, if I don't put my heart and soul into making it the finest piece of machinery it can possibly be, who the hell else will? Surely not some crazy-ass AW broad who will probably be out of my life in a year's time.

So yes, I will always pay more attention to my body than some female piece of ass I've known for less time than it's taken me to get my physique to the point it has reached so far - our bodies are a life-long work in progress.

I would tend to think that the typical guy who pays more attention to the fleeting parade of women in his life than himself is truly this semi-mythical AFC creature!

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the law of balance.
Thats the reasoning behind strictly HB10's and total Arnold's.

They're both the extreme's of their sexuality.
Extreme Feminity
Extreme Masculinity

Personally I find the majority of women more attracted to a great build, rather than an extreme. Like a swimmer, MMA fighter, GQ model, the new Jame's Bond, etc.. Anything beyond that is another category in their mind. And they think to themself... "I could never see myself w. such a man." And this thought is not necessarily born out of insecurity, as it is style. Women see things in senses of style. Like..."Would this go with this? That doesn't go with that! Ew, look at that b!tches earings, whats she thinking!?" lol, sh!t like that.

So to keep yourself in the mass category of appeal (if thats your goal)... model their models (so to speak). Cause thats what's defining their overall perspective of what's "hot." Look at it from a vision of hypnosis, and you'll understand the situation more. Its a matter of consensus, and the percentages of body types the machine gives the definition "attractive."

Simple as that. ;)

Captain Ramen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two notes:

1-when the chick said, big dudes have small wangs...if your friend had any balls he would have whipped out his trouser snake. Sounds like he is seeking a little too much validation from a chick. Are you?

2-Are you juicing brother? Hitting the gym, working out, getting big-those things are great...but chicks are scared of dudes on the juice because steroid freaks usually have a problem-'roid rage.

If you are happy with yourself at 260-find a chick at the gym. If you are under 6' you probably need to drop some weight man cause 260 is big. For your own health- stay off the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.