Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
tr0ublemaker said:
you've got to be the most stupid person on this site, most extraordinarily misinformed person on this site, or the girls you deal with are dafter than toliet paper

all bodybuilders with "big big arms" don't have women cutting in line for them..so many women find bodybuilders physically repulsive it's not even funny..and many women magazine polls back this up

and when you care about nothing but looks (which im getting you do), you do so at the expense of developing any character (i hope you have some and im getting the wrong idea about you)..

but ya anyway, threads like this result in nothing and totally shifts the focus of what this board is really about

IDIOT, SOME women love the more muscle the better - they also happen to be some of the hottest women that u jerk off to b4 u go to sleep.......and i already explained VERY well that different women think different things are hot

so one hb10 might think a skinny guy with tattooes and peircings is a 10 in her book, while all u guys think hes a 4

also, an hb10 might think a 5'9 230 (lotsa muscle) whos tan and got a blowout italian style is VERY HOT

girls see differnt kinds of hotness, so my point still stands:

YOUR LOOKS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF EVER GETTING GIRLS

btw, ever heard of the girl who tells all her friends "omg my bf is soooooooo hot"

Almost every girl does that, u kno why??? CUZ THEY DATE GUYS WHO ARE HOT IN THEIR EYES

fools

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
IDIOT, SOME women love the more muscle the better - they also happen to be some of the hottest women that u jerk off to b4 u go to sleep.......and i already explained VERY well that different women think different things are hot

so one hb10 might think a skinny guy with tattooes and peircings is a 10 in her book, while all u guys think hes a 4

also, an hb10 might think a 5'9 230 (lotsa muscle) whos tan and got a blowout italian style is VERY HOT

girls see differnt kinds of hotness, so my point still stands:

YOUR LOOKS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF EVER GETTING GIRLS

btw, ever heard of the girl who tells all her friends "omg my bf is soooooooo hot"

Almost every girl does that, u kno why??? CUZ THEY DATE GUYS WHO ARE HOT IN THEIR EYES

fools

looks looks looks. dude thats all u ever post about, an im gettin sick of it. man, yo post dont do anything for guys lookin for advice except to tell them that is your ugly then u have no hope. now, i do get where ur comin from, women date guys who look good in there eyes. beauty is in the eye of the beholder afterall. but looks r not wat makes game! why the hell does this site even exist if all that matter is how pretty u r? instead of F*ckin techniques and ways to improve confidence, sosuave should jus tell us how to F8cking make ourselves look better, since thats all that matters. i have alot of experiences about girls who thought i was sexy, then i didnt talk to them or said something stupid, the BOOM! THEY didnt like me anymore. they didnt have to have me jus cuz i look good! they saw i was an idiot and were'nt turned on by me anyway. and ALL ur examples have one thing in common! SEX SEX SEX! Man, thats all u get isnt it. even ur long terms were full of Sh it abot how u banged her every f uckin time she saw u. SEX, THAT GOOD POONTANG, is the EASIEST thing to get. sex doesnt mean u have game, it jus means she is horney. if u wanna future wit a good, respectable girl, than u need way more than jus looks. u basically saying that couples split cuz somehow the man magically turned ugly! no, it's not cuz of problems getting along, people stay to together jus cuz they think the other is sexy( sarcasm). so jus top wit ur BULLSH IT POST ABOUT LOOKS! WHERE JUS A F UCKIN MANAQUIIN( how ever u spell it) I GUESS CUZ ALL U GOT IS LOOKS THAT DEFINE U.
FREAKIN MORON. STOP FILLING NOOB'S HEADS WITH LIES!

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're retarded enough to think that what a woman will be attracted to will be determined by how she looks? You're getting dumber and dumber by the minute. Keep it up and you'll eventually be lying on the floor drooling and crapping your pants. But no worries, I'm sure there's some woman out there who's into that.

Muzzlehatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disregarding your more obvious contradictions regarding facts as opposed to theories, you're taking no account of the basic biological urges of women. We are all, men or women, simply biological machines. The primary function of our existence is to ensure the survival of our genes and therefore species. Because of this, male and female humans have different requirements in a mate. For the female, this means two things;

1) She looks for a mate able to protect her and her offspring. This is where the 'Good Looks' comes in. She wants the athletic, muscular type of guy because he is most likely to be a good hunter and fighter. A nice tight butt to give that good hard thrust when mating, so more likely to impregnate her. Clean skin signifying lack of disease. All these things are the subconcious triggers that still work the same on high power Wall Street women today as they did on Raquel Welch in her cave in 1 Million Years BC. (Ah, she did look good in that...)
That's the bit that supports your argument. The bit that doesn't is this:

2) She looks for a mate that is going to stay around to provide that support. Human female gestation period alone is nine months, and human offspring are pretty much helpless for the first five years of their lives. That's why women are very choosy, and why looks alone won't cut it. She wants a man that she feels is a good enough bet in the personality department to keep an interest in the investment of his sperm. This is what we've labelled as 'Love', and is nature's little trick to achieve this bonding. Here, women use all their superior behavioural observation skills to pick men who show the most attraction with her. For us, this means dialogue, humour, tenderness etc etc. And this is the part that the seduction community is learning to manipulate. (Clever buggers, aren't we?)

Seems I've come over all David Attenborough tonight. Of course, all the above is just a theory, not fact. As you probably worked out.
Makes sense to me though.

(not only am I ugly as sin, I mean really, really repulsively so foul and ugly I have to go around with a bag over my head, but British too...is there no hope for me, Skip...?)

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to disagree. I'm living proof the "not-so-attractive" guys can girl the hott girls too. Looks aren't exactly everything.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
looks looks looks. dude thats all u ever post about, an im gettin sick of it. man, yo post dont do anything for guys lookin for advice except to tell them that is your ugly then u have no hope. now, i do get where ur comin from, women date guys who look good in there eyes. beauty is in the eye of the beholder afterall. but looks r not wat makes game! why the hell does this site even exist if all that matter is how pretty u r? instead of F*ckin techniques and ways to improve confidence, sosuave should jus tell us how to F8cking make ourselves look better, since thats all that matters. i have alot of experiences about girls who thought i was sexy, then i didnt talk to them or said something stupid, the BOOM! THEY didnt like me anymore. they didnt have to have me jus cuz i look good! they saw i was an idiot and were'nt turned on by me anyway. and ALL ur examples have one thing in common! SEX SEX SEX! Man, thats all u get isnt it. even ur long terms were full of Sh it abot how u banged her every f uckin time she saw u. SEX, THAT GOOD POONTANG, is the EASIEST thing to get. sex doesnt mean u have game, it jus means she is horney. if u wanna future wit a good, respectable girl, than u need way more than jus looks. u basically saying that couples split cuz somehow the man magically turned ugly! no, it's not cuz of problems getting along, people stay to together jus cuz they think the other is sexy( sarcasm). so jus top wit ur BULLSH IT POST ABOUT LOOKS! WHERE JUS A F UCKIN MANAQUIIN( how ever u spell it) I GUESS CUZ ALL U GOT IS LOOKS THAT DEFINE U.
FREAKIN MORON. STOP FILLING NOOB'S HEADS WITH LIES!
if your ugly, then there IS hope - its called work on improving your looks.

to everyone else - i notice how u guys are disagreeing with me and then adding to the fact that ur not good looking.........i see the trend of self denial

you HAVE to work on LOOKS FIRST, GAME SECOND

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
The funny thing about ongoing threads like this one is that, in general, everyone is right and everyone is wrong.

Attraction is always circumstancial, in that whatever criteria a woman uses to conclude if a man is attractive or not depends entirely on what information is available and what information is needed.

From afar, looks are the initial and sometimes only factor in a woman's decision process. So if you see a woman from accross the room, smile, and she avoids you like the plague, then sure, you more than likely failed probibly based on looks alone.

However, if you're sitting down having a drink with a woman then confidence, posture, personality and looks will take the stage as information most readily available in her decision process.

If you manage to get that woman to tag along as an observer in your life through social settings then status, confidence, posture, personality and looks begin to blend into her decision process.

Above and beyond all of this, a particular situation a woman is in when she is weighing this information matters as well. If you're trying to do this in a night club with 10 of her friends watching, then it is more likely that she will make a decision based on less information. Isolate her, and you have a better chance.

The bottom line here is that the faster and better you are at getting a woman to come out of her shell, drop her ***** shield and take a panoramic look at your life, the more you can diminish the odds that one quality will be the say all in her decision process. If you can manage to make a dynamic presentation like that as a first impression, you are then a PUA and not just some lucky bastud cruising on good looks.

This is why we talk about social proof, isolation, confidence, et cetera.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
you HAVE to work on LOOKS FIRST, GAME SECOND
I thought you said game doesn't matter at all?

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
i have alot of experiences about girls who thought i was sexy, then i didnt talk to them or said something stupid, the BOOM! THEY didnt like me anymore.
Exactly. The same thing has happened to me tons of times. I chick jocks me for whatever reason, they like how I look or whatever, then I screw up somewhere along the way and it doesn't happen. I've literally had the chick naked in front of me but said something stupid and the chick runs out the room.

Likewise there are those times when you're literally walking on water and you can do no wrong. Then there are girls that ignore you completely then see that you're cool or have some sort of status and then start to jock.

This post is full of much misinformation and can be dangerous for newcomers.

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to your title, skip:

If a guy is attractive, there is little he can do wrong. If he is unattractive there is little he can do right.
I believe this to be 100% true.

Looks get you in easier in the beggening but if you dont have the right personality that women want you WILL get dumped.

However if youre looking for a ONS, looks matter way more than if you were trying to get a relationship.

I dont have the time to read through this whole damn thread, its too long so I dont know if this has been covered or not.

Do you agree though?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about next time you want to post a thread you stop and do a search on the topic first. Here are just a few of the exact same threads that have been started within the last few months. Why not just bump on of these up?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111783&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107013&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106329&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98190&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96846&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97118&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94946&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108828

Hopeful your next thread will be about how we should be learning our game from homeless guys. Oh wait you already did that.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102679&highlight=homeless

Now that I put two and two together it all makes sense. When your competing with homeless guys your looks are what really put you ahead.

How are you not banned?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Embrace said:
In response to your title, skip:

I believe this to be 100% true.

Looks get you in easier in the beggening but if you dont have the right personality that women want you WILL get dumped.

However if youre looking for a ONS, looks matter way more than if you were trying to get a relationship.

I dont have the time to read through this whole damn thread, its too long so I dont know if this has been covered or not.

Do you agree though?

I agree with you yes.........I like that quote alot

oh, for the other guy who said something about misinformation here, where is the misinformation??? that a hot girl prefers a really hot guy over an average guy???

I AM YOUR LIVING BREATHING ****ING EXAMPLE!!!

Me getting better looking overtime has naturally developed my game as well.......so in a way, with good looks, game will follow.

you cannot just ****in sit there reading techniques and THINKING that u are getting better at the game if ur still ugly!!! ur techniques and tricks are USELESS unless u have the looks to back them up!!!

GO IMPROVE URSELF IF UR NOT 100% HAPPY WITH YOUR OWN LOOKS, JUST LIKE I DID

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
belividere said:
How about next time you want to post a thread you stop and do a search on the topic first. Here are just a few of the exact same threads that have been started within the last few months. Why not just bump on of these up?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111783&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107013&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106329&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98190&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96846&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97118&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94946&highlight=matter
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108828

Hopeful your next thread will be about how we should be learning our game from homeless guys. Oh wait you already did that.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102679&highlight=homeless

Now that I put two and two together it all makes sense. When your competing with homeless guys your looks are what really put you ahead.

How are you not banned?
im glad u pointed out those threads.....THIS thread is the thread to end them all, thats why i made it. I am getting to the cold hard truth here - you NEED looks more than u NEED anything else.

As for the homeless people thing, that was 1 of my motivational threads when it comes to cold approaching, i do those kinda threads too.

I am not banned because the mods know what im talkin about and they arent little AFCs like some others here

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
THIS thread is the thread to end them all, thats why i made it.
I gotta say that I'm pretty impressed with your level of e-confidence

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigOlePappy said:
This topic fails
Where nice clothes, carry yourself in an Alpha Male way.

I've seen many guys with angelic faces or huge pecs and biceps never get laid.

I've seen just as many guys with ugly faces plow through pvssy.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter yes, your appearance "almost" predetermines what good (and bad) things may happen to you in life. Women will definitely be more receptive, no question. However, keep in mind that your success with any particular woman depends on what options she believes she has and how you measure up. Your looks might be enough, and they might not.

In fact, men AND women do this. We want the best we feel we deserve, you might settle for a more average looking chick because she loves having sex with you (more receptive to you) and isn't as much of a pain in the ass as a more attractive chick who thinks she's God's gift to mankind.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou, I wanna see what you're girlfriends look like. post some pics dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.