Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

looking younger(phsycally) than what you really are

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else on here looks younger than what they really are? Im 20 years old and I look like 17, it sucks cause girls my age would think Im younger and just rule me out as a possible guy they would want to meet/date. Any tips on to how I could look older or make girls know/realize Im not as young as I look etc. I started going to the gym like 1 month and a half ago and that really helped my image altough Im trying to gain weight which is hard for me cause I have a fast metabolism or some sh1t like that.anyone else have the same problem on here?
PS. dont suggest a Donald trump haircut :p

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where ya comin from. As a general rule (dos not apply to all) longer hair makes you look older, shorter hair makes you look younger. I'm 16 and look 16, shortish hair.

I want to look older though. I suggest lettin ya facial hair grow, make sure you keep it neat otherwise you will look like a kid who couldn't be ****ed.

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have a fast metabolism, check the body building forums. The bottom line is you have to eat LOADS more calories, and do the CORRECT exercises.

Maestro Monk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I hear ya out on the age-appearance issue you are experiencing, b/c I too have a similar insecurity. But I think the important thing is that it's not that significant of a factor to chicks, and you gotta try to not let it bother you..(after all, it might come in handy during your later years). If you approach them first, or initiate conversation, they will likely be surprised that a young looking-dude had the balls to do it. My advice is to try to come off as intelligent, yet mysterious, and if they ask your age, be sure to reply vaguely - surprise her when the time comes.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have it opposite. im 21 and im told i look like im 27-28. Apperently im too mature for my age. which sux, cause I can't go in to a club (the once my friends go to) and start dancing without looking like an old perv.

IT SUXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad: :mad:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use to look older. I've looked like I was in my 20's since I was 16, 17. Now I'm 24 and people say I look...mmm about 24. I kinda dig it, looking your age after you're 21 is definately a good thing. Hope when I hit 30+ that i have your problem though. 30 lookin 25 would be a blessing.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boy i wish i had your problem. since 18, most people assumed im in my mid 20s.

now that im 20, they definitely assume it. but i find it odd i get along with people older tahn me better (mid 20's).

then they find out im not as mature/experienced in life as they think i should be for my age, when they dont even know how old i am!

i get judged badly cause of this.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Enjoy it: I just turned 45, yet most people think I'm in my early 30's based on my appearance.

Most of the girls I date/mack/f*** are in their mid-20's

Here's a web cam pic of me taken last year:

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 23 but I look 18-ish if I wear casual clothes and long hair. When i get a nice short haircut, dress nice and don't shave a few days I usually look my age.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look 15-16 and I'm 18.

I don't really think it affects peoples relations to me.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do look younger than my 38 years. And, I do think looking younger than your age has draw backs for women too! Younger guys flirt but feel intimidated when they find out how old I am. Older, goodlooking guys usually assume that I'm not their age and thus I am not interested sometimes.

Here's a recent pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/redbayce/100_0522.jpg
SB

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 23 and look like a boy lol, albeit a 6'3" boy, but facially I am also very young looking, really does kind of suck when you are at a polar extreme, either really young looking or really old looking as people will tend to make there minds up before they meet you. Still it doesnt affect my work relationships or anything like that, I have found after someone knows you for a while, you are just you to them, not that young looking guy.

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies. I think Ill just keep on going to the gym and eating more trying to gain weight cause I dont thikn long hair goes with me, plus my grandmother would cut me off her will haha(she´s very old fashioned).

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow some facial hair man. It makes you look older. That's why I grow it. I have a goatee and a thin mustache, although I think I might shave the stache. I wanted to grow the goatee out and get it braided, something I've always wanted to do, but now I can't decide if I just want to trim it up instead.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in my mid 30s and keep getting told I look like I'm in my early to mid 20s. It really does nothing for me except that otherwise, I'd particularly stupid wearing anime t-shirts.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you guys are lucky. I went into the army looking like I was 20 when I actually was 18, came out looking like I'm 28+. It sucks cause if I go to any student parties I look like an old perv.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man a year ago i looked like i saw 16, i think now i look more like im 17:p

dakota

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have ya all beat anyhow. At 37 I still get mistaken for being in High school. Not always a good thing because I teach High school. The students actually want to make a movie for an art class project were I am supposed to play a foreign exchange student. lol

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dakota
Well I have ya all beat anyhow. At 37 I still get mistaken for being in High school. Not always a good thing because I teach High school. The students actually want to make a movie for an art class project were I am supposed to play a foreign exchange student. lol
omg wow you look half your age, show us a pic this i got to see, i dont think looking half your age would be a good thing untill your 60!