Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking to Marry the right Person?

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wolf in sheep's clothing:
Yeah, I never thought about it from the personality point of view. I always thought that you only check out the mother to see if the daughter isnt going to be mistaken for a monster truck by the time she is 40

Umm..while some disagree (very few) to this obsevation, I must add the "time bomb factor" to the equation. It may not be apparent the first couple of years that you are married, but give it 10-20 years and you'll have wished you read this thread!!!

Nothing is full-proof, but when it comes to some sort of indicator for a serious relationship that might lead to marriage, then something is better than nothing!

Again, great post. The best I've seen so far

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watchin' Oz when I first heard this put another way:

"The way your family treats you is the same you'll treat everyone you'll ever meet, for the rest of your life."

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"Hell aint a bad place to be" - AC/DC

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds right on. good tip.

Nameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nooo!

O.K. Im fine with the personality thing, as my girly's mum is a great person and great mother.

But please dont tell me it applies to looks as well.

She is a monster truck!

aaaaaahhhhh!

:(