Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking to burn fat!--

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Çharismo said:
Thanks for all the tips.

Espi, you are basically the second person to comment about the steroid use. I was assuming it had to be at least a little bit genetic....I guess I was wrong but regardless I still look at all the pictures to stay motivated. I saw your results as well great job!!!:rockon:

Now don't get me wrong I'm not new to the fitness world it's just the first time I've ever gotten fat/gained this much weight. I gain muscle mass fast that's why I'm not looking to bulk up but lose as much weight as I can. I weighed myself today and I'm at a 187lbs so I dropped another lb. Slowly & steadily its happening.

Before I never paid attention to my diet because I never had to. I wasn't fat but I wasn't shredded either but solid. Ate & drank whatever the eff I wanted to. Buffets, energy drinks, soda, etc but since I've been on this quest I've noticed how many over weight people there are with guts sticking out. Most people are not in good shape even at the gym that I go to (Planet Fitness)...majority are fat on top of that they are working out the wrong way.

Another thing that I realized is how much sugar is in every type of food. I don't think there is any food on the market that doesn't contain large or even a little amount of sugar. I've been very careful about my diet and since I've been eating salads I've noticed how much sugar I was consuming. I can imagine what other garbage compounds are in most foods and end up messing people up over-time.

Regardless my journey to lose weight and be as shredded as possible has just started so I'll keep everyone updated.
It's both. You have to have both great genetics and use steroids to look like that. People really need to get out of fantasyland when it comes to what is possible naturally. I gained more muscle in a 10 week cycle of test combined with 6 weeks of anavar at the end than most people could gain in 2-3 years naturally. Think about that for a second.

prophet_44

Reaction score
I'ts all calories in vs calories out.

Track your calories, Hit your macros. Be consistent

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by:- marmel75

It's both. You have to have both great genetics and use steroids to look like that. People really need to get out of fantasyland when it comes to what is possible naturally. I gained more muscle in a 10 week cycle of test combined with 6 weeks of anavar at the end than most people could gain in 2-3 years naturally. Think about that for a second.
Gotcha! I'll definitely keep that in mind.

I started lifting weights again. I do about 4 different exercises and work out different parts of the body and in the end I do sprints. So far I haven't weighed myself but I've been getting comments about my build and how muscular I look. My mom tells me that my face doesn't look fat anymore either which is a good sign. I haven't drank any soda and haven't eaten any processed foods or drank any juices. Been drinking a lot of green tea and water. My stomach isn't bulging out as much either. Carbs have been really low and I have been waking up with erections. Still at it.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another topic I found on fatloss. Still been at it. I spoke to a personal trainer and she was basically telling me to lift light and eat at least 1000 calories a day. I didn't say much just wanted to listen to what she had to say. From what I've been reading I should be lifting heavy and eating less. No carbs, sugar etc. Gut is going in slowly. I haven't weighed myself because I don't want to. :box:

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by :- Espi

To me, the number of reps isn't as important as the INTENSITY. My muscles seem to respond equally well to any rep range--as long as that set was EARNED (i.e. there was intensity and physical discomfort).
I was thinking the same exact thing. As long as it burns and the intensity is there than it's working. I've started to alternate between light reps and heavy reps just to keep it interesting.

Originally posted by:- Espi

I personally endorse ANYTHING that Krueg writes or recommends on SS.
I'll keep that in mind. I looked up this Mike Chang guy and he looks pretty solid.

I've decided to take slow-down on the sprinting and instead of sprinting 6 days a week I now do it 3 times a week. Focusing more on lifting and getting my stomach in shape. Everything is solid but could be more defined.
Still at it. :rockon:

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charismo,

The problem is that weight loss for each individual is different as are how your body metabolizes food. (Yes it's obvious)

You do need to track your caloric intake so you can see what you are taking in in terms of fats/proteins/carbohydrates/sugars etc.

There are several ways to "diet" and the diet can range from how many meals to the size and the time not to mention the inclusion of certain foods and the exclusion of foods.

As far as #reps v. weight again you have to test things and objectively measure to see what is happening.

The cleanest diet I've seen is the Forks over Knives diet, which is no processed foods and no animal products. It requires intense dedication but the rewards are immense and your body will repair itself fast. It will even help with managing your schitzophrenia.

It something is easy it means you aren't pushing yourself hard enough. Everything should be a struggle.

For most people losing weight is about lifting weights at high intensity and eating ultra clean. Running is great but it doesn't target muscles.

You should keep running but mix in yoga for core strength and flexibility. running should be a warm up for high intensity lifting.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply -- The_411

I've been eating clean for the past 3 weeks. Salads, nuts, fruits, veggies and tons of water. I've eaten junk food maybe 5 times throughout this time but I ate either a bag of plantain chips or a chocholate bar. I've been keeping track of what I've been eating by writing everything out like it was suggested. Stayed away from sugar for the most part and no processed foods or juices.
I decided to weigh myself today and the scale showed 188lbs. So in a span of 3 weeks I haven't lost any weight which is frustrating and I have been eating as clean as possible and exercising as well including HIIT. Any ideas why I haven't lost any weight. This is depressing. :mad:

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Also drink a gallon of water every day. I fill my gallon container first thing in the morning before training and drink from that same container to make sure I'm drinking enough water.

Eliminate ALL sodas. No processed drinks whatsoever. Green unsweetened tea only. Honest T makes a good one. Sodas ok once per week on the reward meal only.

I personally would drastically reduce alcohol consumption. A beer or two max per weekend. Or a glass of red wine.

Teas and sodas and alcohol I never credit toward the gallon of water.
I'm drinking almost...almost a gallon of water everyday.

Haven't touched a soda or processed drinks except for maybe 3 times.

I have never drank alcohol or done drugs ever in my life. Clean!

I've been reading another forum called Iron Addicts to find out why I haven't lost any weight after busting my a$$ for almost 3 weeks now going on 4. I do look solid and have definition but don't understand why I haven't lost weight. As for cardio I'm going to be walking at a fast pace at 3.0 MPH for 1 mile everyday which takes about 20 minutes because my legs feel exhausted and I can't push myself to even run anymore let alone sprint. I broke a nice sweat regardless today working out my back and walking.

I came across a topic which was explaining how I might have high cortisol levels on Iron Addicts. I've been searching on sosuave for answers but haven't came across any topic that helps. I might also have hit some sort of a plateau. Regardless, I've been getting comments of how muscular/big I look which is a positive sign as I don't look fat.

Thanks for all the information Espi I really do appreciate the help and everyone else that has replied.

Still at it. :kick:

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I come from a Muslim background which doesn't allow us to drink alcohol or eat pork so I never gave a rat's behind about drinking or trying drugs. I might have eaten pork by accident maybe 10 times in my life.

No I haven't gained any weight. I've been stuck at 187 - 188lbs. 187lbs being the lowest I've gone in 3 weeks.

I'm eating salads, beans, lean chicken, beef, soup, walnuts, almonds, a little bit rice and bread, vegetables like zukeni, cabbage, eggs, yogurt, fruits, and curry with vegetables. These are some of the things that I eat over the course of a week.

My mom cooks traditional food so all of the good stuff gets made and I eat 3 times a day. No more than that. Im eating the cleanest I've ever eaten and do my best not to eat after 8. I don't eat until I'm full...I eat until the cravings are gone. I haven't eaten any processed food but have drank sweet tea here and there.

I'll guess I'll have to ride this out and see how I am around the 6 week mark.

Thanks again for the help and advice. I'll stop weighing myself and just put my head down and keep truckin' along. :kick:

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

But I find that many traditional foods are unhealthy/high in fat. I personally think that in order to look exceptional, you have to eat exceptional. If you eat like everyone else, you'll look like everyone else.
Yes & No. Even though you have a point it depends on how the food is cooked and what is being prepared. For example a lot people use a heavy amount of oil to cook some of our traditional dishes which is obviously not good so my parents don't use a heavy amount of oil but lean more towards spices and cooking oil free.

Not sure about Muslim food but I don't think I would EVER get lean eating traditional American food. Look around and I'm sure you'll agree that most Americans eat too much of the wrong foods. "Traditional" stuff like Hamburgers, sodas, French fries, and processed foods.
That's American food. The traditional dishes/food that I am talking about are not even close to being the same let alone same ingredients.

Don't worry about eating after 8. In my mind, it doesn't matter. When you're eating 5-6 meals per day, you're gonna eat late, unless you're getting up early. Still, there's no need to deprive yourself of eating after 8. It's more important that you eat the RIGHT KIND of foods instead. A protein and a veggie is perfectly acceptable for nighttime eating.
A lot of the information that I have came across suggests not eating after 8 - 9PM that's why I wasn't eating but I'm changing that up.

Eat less food per day, but eat 5-6 meals per day instead of just 3 meals.
You do have a point but this is debatable. Again I don't eat till I burst but I eat just enough to stay full till the next meal.

Watch the soups. Not sure what kind you're eating but my attitude is, if it has ingredients that I can't pronounce and/or the ingredients sound like science, then I won't eat it. Eat it on your 2-hour reward meal instead, once per week.
It's hard for me to translate over but I used the term "soup"/"curry" just to describe something like this. There are many other dishes that get cooked in our household that would fall under the same category but I can assure you that they are rich in protein and a lot of the traditional dishes are mainly veggies with spices if you want to call them that.

But I'll definitely keep all this in mind. At this point in time I'm doing the best I can with what I have. Thanks again for all info the information. So far I'm noticing higher levels of vascularity (when a lot of veins start to pop out) around my arms and chest area. My metabolism is still very high and I can sense is working. I'll start sprinting again in another week or so. Still at it.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking to changing up my work-out routines and incorporate different exercises for muscle confusion and breaking the monotony so I cam across this work-out series.

The guy in the video's is Greg Plitt the #1 fitness model in the US. Obviously he's been blessed with exceptional genetics and has worked hard to get to that level. Steroids or no steriods he definitely knows what he's doing in these videos. Enjoy!

Chest
Back
Shoulders
Arms
Legs

Check these videos out. Might be of some help

---Still at it!!!!:rockon: We'll see how I look around 6 - 7 weeks...

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi is providing great advice. The results you're currently experiencing sound right on from what you've posted. To reach the next level I challenge you to follow a set food-scale measured meal plan with super clean food choices for the next 16weeks.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by:- EFFORT

Espi is providing great advice. The results you're currently experiencing sound right on from what you've posted. To reach the next level I challenge you to follow a set food-scale measured meal plan with super clean food choices for the next 16weeks.
Yes he has given me a lot of great advice and I appreciate him taking time out of his life to do that. It has helped me a lot. The diet part is what I'm still working on but everything is coming along nicely. I look better at this weight than I did at my prior weight. I look solid. Tons of compliments about my physique. I'm a size larger in terms of clothes (went from a medium to large) but my waist-line is still a 34.

I worked out my calves 3 days ago and I hit them from different angles and did some isolation work on my legs and I can't even walk properly. It aches really bad. The muscular part behind the knees. I've been stretching here and there and just put on some Aspercreme to help ease the pain. I'm going to take some days off and let my body rest a little bit.

I started doing some Stomach Vacuums as well.

Still at it!!!!!:rockon:

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I deadlifted 1 set of 225lbs x 10 reps & squatted 1 set of 225lbs x 10 reps.

My strength is returning as well.

My gut has gone down considerably where medium sized shirts are fitting me very well. Before my gut was sticking out now it's basically flat. I still have a lot of fat to burn off my stomach but things are progressing nicely. Diet has been clean as possible. I've cut out all sugar and processed foods.

Still at it. :rockon:

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice RevendMartin appreciate it!

I'm basically working out with 225 deadlifts & squats. 3 sets of 10 reps baby and getting stronger everyday!!!!! Holla atcha boi boi!!!!. I can visually see the veins showing on my chest and arms and have been waking up with stronger erections. My stomach has gone in considerably and I am fitting nicely into medium sized shirts. Diet has been as clean as possible and I'm doing my best to stay away from junk foods, processed foods, and anything that is unhealthy. I slip up here and there but overall when I flex my stomach my obliques are pretty visible and the top part of my abs.

I found another video by Mike O Hearn. I thought it was interesting how he works-out. I might start to jump on it to get even stronger.:rockon:

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still at it!!!

Thought I'd provide an update.

I currently weigh 191 lbs so I've gained muscle in the past few months of lifting. However, there is a lot more definition in my arms, chest and stomach. Usually when I wake up in the morning I can see a lot more definition in my stomach especially the obliques. I'm basically back to where I was but heavier. I slowed down with lifting heavy and basically wanted to make sure that my form is good so I've been lifting light weights but have been adding weights every week so I'm basically back to repping 225 on squats and deadlifts. My bench has gone up as well. Strength is there and I'm getting stronger everytime.

I've started to cut right now so diet is very strict. I'm consuming less than a 1000 calories a day and eating oatmeal, salads, & chicken. Just as a tip eating oatmeal is probably the best thing because not only does it keep you full for a good while it's extremely healthy, low on calories and has tons of fiber. I'm eating the Quaker Oats -- Whole grain rolled oats. I've done my best to cut out sugar & processed foods but I do slip up on sugars here and there.

My lifting routine is basically :-

Day-1 -- Legs & Biceps
Day-2 -- Chest & Shoulders
Day-3 -- Back & Triceps
Take a day off.
Rest & Repeat.

Still at it!!!!:rockon:

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Çharismo said:
I've started to cut right now so diet is very strict. I'm consuming less than a 1000 calories a day and eating oatmeal, salads, & chicken.
This is going to end so poorly. Eat more dude, you can cut on on far more than that

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by:- DanZy

This is going to end so poorly. Eat more dude, you can cut on on far more than that
Yea I was thinking the same thing so I bumped it up to 1500 calories. I usually don't get hungry too much but I switched it up. Thanks for the tip!!:rockon: