Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for Wings in New England

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been studying attraction for over two years now and have studied DDs material VERY deeply. I'm also familiar with other methods such as Mystery and RSD. I'm planning to start taking some live seminars within the next year or so as well.

OK, so here's the deal. I'm looking for guys in my area (CT, MA, RI) who are into this stuff, have some experience and take their game seriously and approach it methodically and scientifically. I want to start getting out into the field and REALLY doing this sh!t.

Let me know if you're out there....

gixx

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't know there was one! Thanks!

gixx

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the links! I figured there were local groups around that I just didn't know about - this is what I was looking for.

Right now I don't really sarge in clubs or public places. I mainly work the net and am VERY good at that but I realize that to take my game to the next level I have to break through the fear of public approaching and get my club game going.

I know A LOT of theory of approaching but haven't really applied it enough. I'm sort of an introverted analytical as David D has described himself at times and can fall into paralysis by analysis if I'm not careful.

What is GFS?

gixx

SlowBurn

Don Juan
Reaction score
No prob,

Dude... you have GOT to get out there in the field. Theory and execution are different. You have to practice it, I would comfortably say that you could lose or forget 90% of the theory you have memorized under the stress of a live active set. With experience it will improve bigtime. Good on ya for looking to make the leap.

GSF stands for Guerrilla Strike Force. It is an all day all night sarging event to provide you with an extended time out in the field. Keeps you in state longer and you gain a lot of experience fast. Drink coffee before coming.

SB

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
SB,

I emailed Warwick this morning to ask for access to the forum. How can I get info on GSF? Basically, I'm just going to jump into the pool and let fear be dammed. I WILL be excellent at approaches by the end of the summer:cheer:

What's interesting (and motivating) is that I only have anxiety with approches. Once I have a girl going I am completely confident and self assured. I've pulled women off the net straight to my house and into bed like it was the most natural thing in the world. But put me in front of an HB in a club or public place with no context (i.e. I have no real reason to talk to her) and I lose it.

Anyway, thanks again!

SlowBurn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff,

Warwick should be calling you to confirm.

Once you do get on the list there are GSF events posted to the general board, anyone can come. Just keep your eye out for them.

The reason for your anxiety is simple. It's like when you have a girlfriend, you can just call her up and have her jump into bed cause you already have that dynamic set up with her.

Same thing with internet game. You have already opened her, vibed her, qualified her, and if you run it right she just shows up and into bed you go. With cold approaches you have to do all that initial stuff LIVE and create the context yourself, you don't have the luxury of composing an email at your leisure. Even with IM you can take some time to compose your response.

None to worry. Being motivated I'm sure you'll pick up what you need in no time. Running cold approaches for day/night game is just another "module" in your skill set that can be learned.

SB

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
SB, that's a really interesting and insightful way to put it. So I need to learn to create the context and all the steps in a live situation rather than an email situation - but it's basically the same steps! Now were're getting somewhere!

I'm really psyched to meet you guys and get out and do this stuff! Still waiting for Warwick to call. Going shopping with an FB today to update the wardrobe for sarging with you guys.