Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for some cool sunglasses

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I have a lot of cheap sunglasses, and am looking for a good pair that looks cool. Just wondering if any of you guys have some ideas?

Preferably not more than about $50.

Thanks

Last edited:

biketrials

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot get a good pair without spending at least one hundred dollars. What kind do you want. Sporty or classy or business.

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sporty. Yeah, I looked into Oakley's but they're so expensive. lol

After shipping I wouldn't want to spend more than $60 or $65, though I might be able to get some locally (There are a lot of sunglass shops here in Vegas).

Mainly just looking for some quality brands and models that look cool.

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, i'd say it depends on what hair style you have, hair color, and face shape.

Like me, once my hair is long enough, im going with a couple pairs of aviators. cheep=/=bad always

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the airport giftshop. Seriously. I got a pair there for $6 and they look just like Oakley's, minus the "O" and they are great. They are just like sports glasses.

Though you might find better glasses for Anything Else.

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Enlighten me guys; I'm not much of a 'fashionista'

What's the point of spending so much on sunglasses? Sure, you may get brand name recognition on the streets, but that's about it, right? As far as I know, they're not actually any better than the cheaper kinds (excluding really cheap, dollar store sunglasses). Couldn't you buy a nice looking pair for much cheaper?

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
cubed said:
Enlighten me guys; I'm not much of a 'fashionista'

What's the point of spending so much on sunglasses? Sure, you may get brand name recognition on the streets, but that's about it, right? As far as I know, they're not actually any better than the cheaper kinds (excluding really cheap, dollar store sunglasses). Couldn't you buy a nice looking pair for much cheaper?
More expensive sunglasses are usually much better. They have lighter, harder to break materials and better lenses. 5$ sunglasses don't come polarized.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my sunglasses always get broken or stolen, so i never pay more than ten bucks on a pair .

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it all depends

If you are a guy that does sports get sunglasses that are shatter ressistant. Because you know. No one wants to get a piece of lens stuck in their eyes.

If you are a clumsy guy but cheap glasses that look good.

However if you are looking for expensive glasses get Ray Ban they look awsome.

And if you want stick out of the crowd. don't buy aviator glasses. You are not Tom Cruise...nor do you fly a plane.

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ray Ban are not the only expensive sun glasses which look good. Brands like D&G, Police, Diesel etc. have an awesome range in sunglasses. Personally i prefer the Police glasses since they are not VERY high priced, plus they have a huge collection. For sporty ones go for Oakleys. For cheap glasses which can look good go for the American Eagle ones i told you earlier.

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the help everyone.

I ended up getting Oakley Bottlecaps, but for some reason they gave me a headache when I wore them, so I switched them out for some Ray Bans that were only $10 more ($115).

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dont buy big ones or the ones that make u blind! I had sunglasses on and this women though i was blind!! hmmm

tigre

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently bought some puma easy rider sunglasses, I get compliments all the time and girls love them. They are big and look retro, like the ones that scarface has on the movie, the part when they are on the beach and manolo tries to pick up a hoe by showing her his tongue.