Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for Job Ideas

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there's a similar thread on here, but this one is different. Let me explain. I'm in between jobs right now and basically i'm looking for ideas to make a little extra money on the side. Does anyone here have there own small, Part-Time/Full-Time business? If so could you please tell me the steps it took to get into your business. I'm just really curious, would like some tips. I Have a couple rough ideas such as, Lawnmowing, Teaching possibily older people about computers. Please share your knowledge with me. Thank you,

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do painting on the weekends. You wouldnt believe how much money people pay for you to paint their house as long as you do a professional job. Anyways I learned through working at home depot and eventually started up my own little business if you can call it that.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Breathe. Rest. Focus. Passion. Water. Love. Rhythm. Flexibility.

Combine these eight elements and your life will be singular. These are the key ingredients that drive success.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buckwheat18 said:
I know there's a similar thread on here, but this one is different. Let me explain. I'm in between jobs right now and basically i'm looking for ideas to make a little extra money on the side. Does anyone here have there own small, Part-Time/Full-Time business? If so could you please tell me the steps it took to get into your business. I'm just really curious, would like some tips. I Have a couple rough ideas such as, Lawnmowing, Teaching possibily older people about computers. Please share your knowledge with me. Thank you,

I think the computer idea is awesome. Are you really good at computers? Is it a passion of yours? Focus on IMPROVING your knowledge about computers! Get to the point where you can even go out and help people fix their own basic computer problems.

Helping older people learn about computers is great! Sure, there's lots of people and classes offering this, but there's still a lot of opportunity if you make it! Start advertising in retirement homes and make flyers to get your name out there. Not just elderly people...there's also a lot of middle-age and young people who don't know sh*t.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Breathe. Rest. Focus. Passion. Water. Love. Rhythm. Flexibility.

Combine these eight elements and your life will be singular. These are the key ingredients that drive success.

Zen Master Sparky. Right on.

Starting your own business? Go to school for chiropracty (Sp?) They make an average of 80-100K/year.

More practical idea you say? Be a Pimp with health insurance.