Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking for good C/F line for this:

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls asks:
"Do you think I'm hot"
"You want to fùck me, don't you"
"Do you like me?"
"Do you like my hair?"

oh, and:
"Do you think I'm fat"
"Am I smart?"

etc, etc, etc

I HATE those questions and I never answer them directly. Usually I'm like "uhh yea you're fat." ... jk, but I want to say it whether she is fat or not :D

I usually answer to something like "Do you like my hair"

me: "Maybe (half smile) its a secret."

meh.

However, list some C/F lines to send back to the female for whatever situation that involves these dumb questions.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl asks me stupid crap like that I'm usually like "Now what gives you the impression I would think you're hot/want to f*** you/etc etc."

When a girl asks if she's fat, I tell her "Well... I wasn't going to say anything but..." You can be sure that will draw the "OMG you didn't just say that" look.

The secret line is lame. If you like her hair, say so. If you don't, be sure to speak up about it.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan

The secret line is lame. If you like her hair, say so. If you don't, be sure to speak up about it.
It was kinda true though. I didn't have an opinion. So it was a secret .. .to me too :D

I know its not what you say, its HOW you say it..

So "how" do you say it when you do?

in other words: how do you* express yourself as you are saying the C/F line to their question.

(*you being anyone who posts advice.. not saying "you" to one person)

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, maybe you didn't get it. But when a girl asks these sort of questions, they know what's on your mind. They want to see how you're going to react, and in some cases they may be setting you up for a line.

You want to know HOW to say something, but you're not telling what the situation really is. "Do you want to **** me?", can yield many different responses from me depending on the encounter. That's what you're missing here to get good advice.

It could be a set up, a test...who knows....

But what the f*ck do I know, right? I'm not a popular SS poster with 3000 Master DJ posts....