Looking for an old thread with free downloads of books

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

Awhile back (a year or two ago?) someone started a thread with a link to a huge assortment of online books available for download for free. The books included Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill and there were several others including Dale Carnegie.

Can anyone help me out? I have searched and searched for it.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHOA! You can read ANY book you want from that site? I mean there are no limitations on what books are available?

That's not quite the same as the link in the thread I was thinking of but it may prove to be even better.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
WHOA! You can read ANY book you want from that site? I mean there are no limitations on what books are available?

That's not quite the same as the link in the thread I was thinking of but it may prove to be even better.
I don't think you can read them, just get peoples' reviews.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can read them, just get peoples' reviews
No, check it out. You can read entire books. I looked up Think and Grow Rich and The Game and they were both completely available. But then I looked up Style's Rules to the Game and it wasn't available at all. What's up

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright after further research...

Some books are available in full text and some only have 'preview' excerpts - meaning some pages are missing or left out.

Whether a book is available in full view or not depends on if the book's copyright has yet expired.