Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking different-- WAY different!

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can go downtown where I grew up, and go nuts from all the HBs strolling around. Approaching them is next to impossible-- they scurry by, hypnotized by their effing cellphones. They're often guarded by their besties, also on their cellphones.
Something dawned on me when I was at a city history celebration, where they wanted people to dress in period drag-- I can be a cavalry soldier and suddenly I'm the star of my own show! I don't even need a horse; if anything, I'm better without.
Walking down the street with two of my buddies, also in uniform, we got stopped every block by people wanting to take pictures with us. The town was our oyster!
For some reason, being dressed funny suddenly makes us Okay to have around.

There's gotta be a way to carry this over so we can use it to run pickup on an everyday basis. I don't mean peacocking, but be able to dress like a pirate or whatever and have that be the icebreaker.
I wore my uniform after a party last weekend, just doing errands, and it was awesome.

Can you guess by my screen name, which side I'm on? Yeah, I read the book and when I got to the end, I said "That's the side I want to be on!"

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...No offense in the slightest, im just asking.

Do you really wanna be the guy known around town for dressing up all the time and using that to pick up chicks?

I mean **** at the least give it a shot it just to say you did but for some reason i got the feeling your intending to do this alot.