Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Look what this guy did to impress his girlfriend!

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Best way to impress you gf is to cheat on her with a hotter, higher quality chick.
:D That cracked me up. lol

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Haha wow. Best way to impress you gf is to cheat on her with a hotter, higher quality chick.
High status men, think celebrities and politicians, can get away with a ton of stuff and the women in their lives will often tolerate it. Why? If you don't know then hang around a while.

Reaction score
Killing and eating hobos to instill confidence in your self and attract women? You know what this means right?

PUZombies!

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alexander Bychkov grew up in a dysfunctional family and was brought up by single mother. His childhood was difficult. The boy grew up and became a cowardly, but a cruel young man.

Psychologists say that Bychkov was committing atrocities to gain credibility in the eyes of his girlfriend, Svetlana. According to local newspapers, he said that the killings instilled self-confidence in him. He stopped being shy with his girlfriend, who would often criticize him for his softness and call him a doormat.
Why am I not surprised by any of the above.

Billy Brazil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some native brazilians tribes believed that you inherited the power and vitality of the enemies that you ate. But I am not gonna try it!!

Dominance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some native brazilians tribes believed that you inherited the power and vitality of the enemies that you ate. But I am not gonna try it!!
I actually heard of a tribe that believes that but the problem there is some weird disease of the brain that they keep passing on by eating each other. But I guess nobody can convince them that is the case.

:Z