Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Look at this! lets chip in to buy this guy a clue!

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
POSTED ON ANOTHER BOARD (Auto Forum)

Hey all, help me out, pleeease

Here is all of the related events that have happened to date:

1. We have some pretty big fights over a period of a week, and for the next week she doesn't call me at all, which was very strange for her, she usually calls a lot (and drives me crazy ). So i ring her and she tells me she has been hanging out with one of her guy-friends who has been in the area for the past week. She tells me she is staying at a hotel with this guy-friend for the night, apparantly because they were going camping with other guy-friends, but they all pulled out, leaving girlfriend and guy-friend by themselves with nothing to do. She tells me sheis just 'hanging out' with guy-friend for the night. I tell her i'm not comfortable with it (i know she would go nuts if i did the same thing), and she gets all defensive about how she isn't going to do anything etc. She rings the next day and tells me that she didn't end up staying the night in the single room with the guy-friend. How noble.

2. This next one is really insignificant, but you'll understand it's importance later on: I rang her a few days later to see what's happening, and while i'm chatting to girlfriend, her younger sister says "Is that guy-friend?" to my girlfriend. The tone of voice and phrase is the exact same that this younger sister says when i ring, except instead of my name it's the guy-friends name. My girlfriend said that her younger sister just wanted to borrow a 'toy' from guy-friend (what the hell? Guy friend was now out of the area, hours away, and younger sister is old enough to be over 'toys'). This is very insignificant, but it all falls into place.

3. The next night, girlfriend was over my house, and her phone rings. It is the guy-friend. She seems edgy and tells him in a hush but affectionate tone that she can't talk right now. This, once again, is insignificant, but it becomes important later.

3. Me and girlfriend were out at a party, and i was bored and the girlfriend was away smoking. So i decide to play crazy-detective and check her messages on her mobile phone (cell phone). I find one that was sent to her on the exact day that this guy-friend left the area to move back up north, "hey i am at the train station crying, i really don't want to leave you, i love u so much, but i have to go back home". I memorize the phone number (more on this later). So while i was looking at the message, girlfriend comes back and screams when she see's me looking at her phone (hmm that's not suspicious). I ask her about the message, and she says she doesn't know who sent it , and she has been trying to ring the number to find out but no answer. She also says that she has spoken to guy-friend and he denied sending the message.
So, i simply ask her if i can check her 'recieved calls record' on her phone, to see if the phone number from guy-friend the night before matches the number that sent the message. She gets angry and doesn't give me her phone.

4. While i was looking at her phone, i noticed a photo stuck to the back of the phone. It was of her and some guy. I asked her who it was, and it was guy-friend. Innocent enough maybe, but enough to raise the suspicious-o-meter more.

5. The day after the party, i decide to ring the phone number that sent to message. A girl answer's. The following conversation occurs:
Me: "Hey, who's this?"
Her: "It's holly"
Me: "Do you know girlfriend?"
Her: "Yea, why?"
Me: "How do you know her?"
Her: "She's going out with my brother"
Me: "Is his name guyfriend?"
Her: "uhh yea"
Me: "Interesting... because i'm going out with girlfriend too"
Her: "Oh... for how long?"
Me: "Two years"
Her: "Oh man..."
Me: "I guess girlfriend is in a bit of trouble.."
Her: "uhh i guess so"
Me: "Anyway, i wont bother you anymore, bye"

6. So i ring up girlfriend, and simply say "I'm going to ask you a question. If you tell the truth we can still be friends, if you lie and i find out, we won't ever talk or see each other again." I tell her about my phone call with guyfriends sister, and she says "ohh no way, yuck i wouldn't go out with guyfriend". Anyway, she goes on and gets angry and defensive, and i justify my being suspicious. Anyway, i tell her to ring up guyfriend and get him on the phone with me now. She puts me on hold, and a suspiciously-long-wait later, he is on the phone.
Me: "Hi guyfriend"
Him: "uhh hi"
Me: "I'll get straight to the point. Why would your sister say you were going out with my girlfriend?"
Him: "ohh she probably thought that because i was hanging out with your girlfriend"
Me: "Do you know the phone number XXXXXXXXX?"
Him: "Err yea it's my sisters number..."
Me: "Do you remember a message that was sent to my girlfriends phone on wednesday?"
Him: "uhh yea"
Me: "Did you send it?"
Him: "yea... but man i was just like really emotional and stuff you know"
Me: "..Right..."
Girlfriend: "Anyway you've harassed him enough now, can he leave?"
Me: "Go."
So it's left with just me and girlfriend on the phone, and i basically tell her that she cannot expect me to be able to not be suspicious with all this crap going on. She starts crying saying "bla bla i would never cheat bla bla you are my world". I say that i have had enough of all this guyfriend bull****, and that i will get back to her on what to do. She was still was NOT cheating on me etc etc. To be honest it was quite convincing, i almost believed her.

I don't really know what to do at this stage.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7. Girlfriend was having sex with guy-friend on my couch.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he needs much help though. I like the way he found out about the message.

He's ok. he has enough brains to dump the ho.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I don't think he needs much help though. I like the way he found out about the message.

He's ok. he has enough brains to dump the ho.
Then why the fuck hasn't he yet?

I can't believe the stupid ass is still saying "I don't know what to do" after all that.

He's sprung- plain n' simple. His emotions and his dick thinks that bitch is telling the truth.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
give me the direct link

I wanna see the responses...what a dumbazz

o14liquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
so.....i'm guessing he is still wit her huh
in my language thats called "whipped"

wonder what autoforum that is from :confused: :confused:

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RabidDog - for fuks sake don't give the direct link.

The enlightened don juans will march there in hundreds to help out the guy and to tell the truth...

Just PM to the guy the link to this site and THAT'S IT.

My 2 cents

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Both you and you girlfriend derserve to be thrown to hell. She's for being a lying bytch or attention wh*re. and you for letting her walk all over you.
PS : Next time, if a bytch starts saying some story about a guyfriend, you tell her. " aight bytch, if you had that much fun with him, go on with him, i aint need a cheating wh*re anyway." going through all her private mesg or stuff---------> you're either a control freak or being ver insecure of yourself.

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice Cold: Yeah I know, that's why no direct link, and no PM, as I know it will spread like wildfire.

Fukuy: Erm, that's not me bro.. read the first words maybe?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, omg. what a retard. she sounds like a b.i.t.c.h to start off with anyway, that'd be enough reason to dump her @ss.