Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long Time Reader, First Time Poster (almost)

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank you for all the work done here. It has helped me and, by extension, helped those around me and those who are in similar situations.

Truth be told, I've always needed help when it comes to girls. Despite the fact that I'm an ex-Air Force man, an emergency response officer (i.e. fire, ambulance and security officer), charity worker ( I do daredevil stunts and help out at conventions), party/disco organiser and music/video creator, (all featuring qualities girls are said to like: safety, bravery, kindness, creativity, sensitivity and fun), I've just never had the bottle to approach girls.

Yes, I felt more comfortable evacuating buildings, running into dangerous situations and rescuing people from harm than I ever had asking a girl her name or if she was wanting to go out for a bite to eat sometime.

But that all changed a few months back.

Some friends, seeing my potential, arranged me to meet a mutual friend for a night out. Suffice to say, the woman was amazing. Beautiful, funny and smart. And I mucked it.

She wound saying "let's be friends". I let it lie. I treated her as I treat all my friends, starting off by phoning regular, and going out bowling and the like with her.

But then...a strange thing happened.

Since I don't expect my friends to rely on me calling them (mutual relationship, see?), I didn't phone for a few weeks, expecting her to phone. No phonecall. I said to myself "Ah, well. No great loss. Probably bump into her later". I had already decided just to keep her as a "friend", as I learned that she is a gold-digger (true).

So imagine my surprise when I learned from the friends who introduced us that she was pining for me, and was desperate to see me in an overly-friendly way.

I was stunned and surprised.

But that didn't get me on the path to glory.

Nope, it was about a month ago.

I attended a Buffy con at Glasgow, and met the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She was giving me the signals, and, somehow, I automatically started talking to her. It was the first time I kinda clicked. I went on some kind of autopilot but it didn't go far enough.

I think I fluffed it and lost her at the end of the weekend in a literal, not emotional sense. And, fool that I was, didn't get her number.

I knew she was going to a buffy thing 4 weeks ago, so decided to get together then, but had no idea what to do. I was, however, determined.

She never showed. BUT, I got talking to her friends and found out she was shy and not terribly outgoing as she is disabled, but I let her friends know how I felt, so hopefully they informed her and swayed her to attend the next one.

Since I had time to prepare, I wanted to be ready.

In desperation I scoured my female friends, my male friends, especially the gay ones, and few could help.

Until I found this site and read the DJ Bible.

Finally, I understood. My eyes were opened.

Approx 2 weeks ago, I stopped being a nice guy, and chose to follow the route I chose when I became an Emergency Response Officer: I became a hero.

I stopped tip-toeing around girls, started to have friendly conversations with them about how they were doing, etc, kept a a firm posture, tidied up my image, started to act grown-up and responsible and got my affairs in order.

Example: I work in government offices in Glasgow, and among the staff is a guy who is a arrogant nuisance to most of the staff, but especially the girls. No-one wants to go against him since he's a large fellow. Well, Last Monday, He started against a young member of staff. Being in the office at the time, and remembering the teachings in the DJ bible about confidence, I got up out of my seat and told him to stop it. I was polite yet firm.

He automatically started throwing a strop, saying things like he'd get me fired and the like (I've only just recently joined this office). Regardless, I stood and told him he was out of order and he was not to do it again. Twice. Again, I was polite yet firm, never raising my voice nor swearing but remaining stern and steadfast.

His manager came past and told him to go work in the postroom for the day. Nobody said a word nor moved a muscle for moments afterwards.

All was fine, until closing time. All the young female members of staff passed my station, even though it was out of their way, to bid me a good night.

Yesterday, word spread that I had applied for a managerial position (which I have a good chance of getting) and there was a medical emergency. This meant I had to run at lightspeed through the entire building, through several offices, to get a patient to the waiting vehicle.

I don't know if there factor into this any, but today I got invited to a fair number of parties, dinners and bar sessions.

So, once again, thanks guys. You've helped me to finally see the light.

BTW, I WILL use the skills and powers I am developing to sweep my potential lady-friend off her feet and prove that her interest was NOT in vain. And she does exist. Her name is Natalie, and she is simply stunning. I believe she might just be worthy enough of my time. I may have inadvertently given her the wrong feedback last time, but this time she will be in no doubt as the truth.

The next buffy day thing is on the 21st August and I shall be ready and I shall be the DJ I know I can be.

Peace out.

Reaction score
Congrats :D

Just remember to keep improving! Good luck

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will do, boys!

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe she might just be worthy enough of my time.
That's a perfect attitude.

Congrats!

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight

Got to the party.

She arrived about 1-1/2 hour later.

Got the signals, went over and asked her to come with me a moment.

Got her to a private area, started the usual "How's it going?", kinda conversation, then said "Sod it. You up for a coffee or something?"

Taken aback, she say sure.

I held back from getting her number, agreed to talk about it, and left her to go back to her pals, while I tried to cool my blushes. I waited till later that evening. She'd been hit on by a lot of guys, and I was over at the bar, having a laugh with my friends. She smiled at the guys, but kept looking back to me.

End of evening. She's about to leave.

I go up, say "Hey. Can't phone you without your number."

She blushes, apologises and gives me her number.

She says "If it doesn't work, try me again next month." "To hell with that", says I "I'll be seeing you before then."

She blushes and leaves. I leave soon after.

Will phone her Tuesday.

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn!

Got the wrong number off her (Bad lighting, eyes going wonky).

Have dispatched my number off to her.

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Damn!

Will be encountering the fair maiden next saturday.

Back to the floor, boys!

Reaction score
Originally posted by McEwan
In desperation I scoured my female friends, my male friends, especially the gay
This is your problem - you are seeking help from Homos!'friends'!!!! Stop it!! Say "No" to Ho-mos!!!!

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about advice from lesbians?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Long Time Reader, First Time Poster (almost)

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
This is your problem - you are seeking help from Homos!'friends'!!!! Stop it!! Say "No" to Ho-mos!!!!
hahaha. the sheer stupidity of this made me laugh.

don't listen to this guy. if they're your friends than they're there to help you.

Reaction score
Lesbians (women) are homos too!! Why ask advice on women from minds who are corrupt and thus their perverted sexuality and thinking!

Corrupt minds give corrupt and wrong advice!!

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang on...

Most of the straight guys I know are a lot more corrupt than the lesbos I know.

Not sure about your advice, puerto_rican.

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
puertorican, rather.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang on...

Oh. My. F*cking. God. Do NOT take advice about women from women, homos, or Lesbos. There is a sickness in the world called rampant feminism and the Lesbians of the world are the most diseased of the lot. Now, a lesbian may say she isn't a man-hater, but trust me, they are, they are the pinnacle of anti-male.

Trust me, I too, in the past asked for advice.

Women will give you advice based on what that particular woman wants and it will be wrong, falling in line with all the bullsh*t in the media.

Homos - well, what the f*ck would they know about being a man and handing out advice???

Lesbos - all they do is pursue other man-hating lesbos.

Sorry, but you shouldn't be going to any of them for advice about a woman.

Reaction score
Hang on...

You are not taking my statement in its proper context - I am referring to their 'thinking' regarding man/woman relationships is corrupt and perverted and thus their advice is skewed towards the wrong side of things.

I wasn't talking about corruption in the sense of the mafia/government. :rolleyes:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree - no advice from homo's unless it's what kinda shoe's to wear with that shirt.

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
No problemo

Have still a long way to go before I'm at the dungaree-wearing stage, but they tend to be good at how to dress and pleasing ladies in the bedroom. Ahem.

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Feet

Yup, she's decided to call it off.

Her loss.