Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long term friend

mrquest

Reaction score
Okay, so maybe I should have figured out how to do this by now but I didn't so I need some advice. I like this woman who is a long time family friend, and I have noticed that sometimes when we meet there is a sexual vibe (flirting/touching). Actually the sexual vibes are pretty rare. Other times there is absolutely no sexual vibe. So how do I get her to at least be willing to get sexual with me on one of those days when she isn't feeling sexual towards me. We don't meet very often and the times there are no sexual vibes happen way more often than the sexual vibes. So how do I get around this? I don't want to do anything stupid and ruin the friendship. I don't want a long term relationship or anything I just want to sleep with her.

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
An occasional sexual vibe is meaningless. I get an occasional sexual vibe with ever woman I know, even FUGs. It's part of the male/female dynamic. Real sexual tension is another story.

Also, trying to fvck her should not put the friendship at risk - sleeping with her will risk the friendship. Not all friendships survive sex.