Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

long term/distance relationship-how to keep her interested

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, just got in to uni this week. been with my Gf for almost 2 years now. Freshers got a little crazy and i was way drunk, she called me and i broke up with her. I wanted her back day after but she would have none of it. She told me she was deeply in love with me and i broke her heart, i begged(i know i shouldn't have) her to take me back but she said no. So i said don't ever talk to me again and walked away from the phone. She then emailed me to ask me to take her back-with conditions. I was insecure and overprotective in my relationship, now i have to change it(and i can). She feels alittle detached from me, buts its going to be ok because we are gona see each other every friday.
thing is, i had all the power before and she wasn't happy, but she never told me till we broke up. I am happy to change but now i feel i am the weak one? i begged her first to take me back, i know although i took her back, i think i am losing my power and i want to keep it 50 50.
Also, how do you keep a girl's interest level up in a long distance relationship? i will take her to clubs and take her out, but playing with her and gaming her is pretty hard since we have gotten so comfortable with each other. So is there any other way to keep her interest level high other than staying a constant challenge? i really do love her.
Thanks DJs.:rockon:

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
help
!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you but I'm too lazy to read your story cuz its written terribly. Try using paragraphs and maybe I'll come back tomorrow if your lucky. The edit button is your friend.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
hey guys, just got in to uni this week. been with my Gf for almost 2 years now. Freshers got a little crazy and i was way drunk, she called me and i broke up with her. I wanted her back day after but she would have none of it. She told me she was deeply in love with me and i broke her heart, i begged(i know i shouldn't have) her to take me back but she said no. So i said don't ever talk to me again and walked away from the phone. She then emailed me to ask me to take her back-with conditions. I was insecure and overprotective in my relationship, now i have to change it(and i can). She feels alittle detached from me, buts its going to be ok because we are gona see each other every friday.
thing is, i had all the power before and she wasn't happy, but she never told me till we broke up. I am happy to change but now i feel i am the weak one? i begged her first to take me back, i know although i took her back, i think i am losing my power and i want to keep it 50 50.
Also, how do you keep a girl's interest level up in a long distance relationship? i will take her to clubs and take her out, but playing with her and gaming her is pretty hard since we have gotten so comfortable with each other. So is there any other way to keep her interest level high other than staying a constant challenge? i really do love her.
Thanks DJs.:rockon:
Just do as you were doing before. Take back the control bit by bit. She said she loves you so you have more control then you think.

Regarding keeping interest levels high I think all you can do is show her what she's missing when you meet her. Also don't be an AFC and constantly improve yourself.