Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long story short - Is it worth having a POF account?

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many threads on POF and there are plenty of pros and cons to it however if you were to sum up it's value as either yes worth it or no not worth it what would you advise?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one but I dont bother meeting the slores - Its purely for my own entertainment. Oh and a bit of attention whoring;):cheer:

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit tempted to get one myself, but I haven't made the plunge. 21 y/o, is it worth it? Skinny guy but in shape. I don't want massive drama, but I want a few new plates to spin.

I think my ego gets to me more than anything. I'd love some opinions on it, too.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got a date off pof the other night. was with a quality girl, though i was defo too " blue collar " for her.

she the preppy type of girl, who has perfect English, been living abroad for 7 years and has a degree. i can't compete with that. i need someone close to my level of " class"

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been doing POF for the past month. In order to be really successful from it, it almost needs to be a hobby lol. You come up with the perfect ice breaker opener, spam out a TON of girls. I started getting a lot of responses.

If you are looking for the girl of your dreams, POF is not the answer lol.

Honestly you should use it for entertainment purposes, and practice talking with women, working your "texting game" or w.e. other then that. Go meet women in person. It is much more promising.

99.9% of the women on that site are on there for a reason..DAMAGED GOODS!

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Its free, its fairly basic in terms of what works, what doesnt, takes minimal effort..yes its worth having, just dont rely on it and dont invest in 99% of the women on their

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends what you want.

Do you want anything resembling a somewhat meaningful relationship? Then no.

Are you after just casual sex? Then it might be worth it for you.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
I have been doing POF for the past month. In order to be really successful from it, it almost needs to be a hobby lol. You come up with the perfect ice breaker opener, spam out a TON of girls. I started getting a lot of responses.
Anyone I know who had reasonable success with it treated it like a PART TIME JOB. lol

It is an uphill battle if you're not extremely attractive.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For_F said:
Many threads on POF and there are plenty of pros and cons to it however if you were to sum up it's value as either yes worth it or no not worth it what would you advise?

It's up to you dude. For me I was a decent looking guy not getting much ass and lacking some confidence and in my own head too much. Pof made it easy to break outta a lot of my problems by giving me a "safe" way to experiment with talking to a lot of chicks. Much easier to get rejected online, especially when there's an enormous supply of chicks to move onto if one rejected me.

Now I'm never going to hit a dry spell without sex again. I have and can get many options to get laid right away basically on speed dial. I'm Able to get a lot of chicks in real life who were outta reach for me before I gained the confidence and became a more complete person.

More than anything pof is a place where you can get a handful of numbers of lonely and horny chicks without consuming a fraction of the time and effort it rakes in real life. However, you have to understand these are low class chicks only good for one night stands and fwb situations. If you want a quality chik you need to meet those in the real world

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen thi talked about by many guys here so I'll put in my opinion...

I've had ZERO experience with chicks lookingfor free meals, free rides, someone to raise their kids, etc. There are a select few just looking for entertainment. The vast VAST majority are looking to get laid

It's also consumed VERY little time until the point that I was getting more number than I could keep up with. texting 5-10 chicks at a time and at that Poinr it was consuming a lot of time. But the amount of time and effort it takes to get the chicks number is very minimal. I mean, how hard is it to copy/paste a message to 20-30 chicks? After that it's a matter of asking how the sites treating them and then asking for the number. After awhile you go on auto pilot. Very little effort and time is used

Thata just from my experience