Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long hair or short?

uchez

Reaction score
Up until the early-mid 1900s, what kind of hair did men have? Long hair. If women found this unattractive, the human race would have died out a long time ago.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said long hair will make people mistake you for a woman.

What I said is that long hair it self (long hair means shoulder length hair, not the shaggy hair you see alot now) is a feminine trait. This is why it is a turn off to majority of women. I explain in my posts why it is feminine.

Alot of people justify long hair and say it wont be feiminine if youre a mascualine guy, ie goatee, workout, dress like a man. This is wrong thinking. You may dress like a man and look like one, but that doesnt make the hair trait anyless feminine. An example is a girl with a shaved head. A shaved head is masculine, the girl can put on all the makeup she wants, wear a skirt, and wear pink and look as girly as she can, but her shaved head will still be a masculine triat. Her clothes changed nothing. Same goes with long hair, your clothes will change nothing, your fabio hair style will still be feminine. so any who say lon hair is not feminine as long as you are a masculine guy with a goatee is kidding themselves.

It is very difficult for a guy to be seen as attractive by most women if he has long hair (like the metal heads wear or fabio). Most women think that is the ugliest hairstyle a man can have. Empirical polls on style have proven this. Allthough there are few wemen who do like it (the metal head chicks, nerdy chicks, gothic chicks) basically, the female versions of the guys who are commonly sporting these gay looking long hair styles are the only exceptions who actually like long hair.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of women like fabio. A good example is sawyer from lost, he has long hair and he bleeds rugged alphamale, hes more masculine than jack. Hair means nothing. Its the same for a women with short hair doesnt make her look masculine, she still has a soft female body to look at. BTW Kid rock is dating pamela anderson and she can have any guy she wants but went for the average looking long haired guy.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I don't think you're ever going to prove the idea that long hair is unattractive to these guys who have had a lot of success with it. Maybe short hair is more attractive, maybe they'd have more success if they cut their long clean hair, but you're not getting anywhere telling them they aren't going to be successful with that long hair.

It's like me telling an interrogator that waterboarding isn't a viable technique. That might be my opinion, there might be evidence to support it, but his experience is different.

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
Dude, I don't think you're ever going to prove the idea that long hair is unattractive to these guys who have had a lot of success with it. Maybe short hair is more attractive, maybe they'd have more success if they cut their long clean hair, but you're not getting anywhere telling them they aren't going to be successful with that long hair.

It's like me telling an interrogator that waterboarding isn't a viable technique. That might be my opinion, there might be evidence to support it, but his experience is different.
Exactly, that's what I'm saying, if your a decent looking guy you shouldn't have any trouble with it, but God_of_getting_layed_by_fat_men (that's 'laid' BTW, retard) fails to see that point. Like a lot of the guys responding to the thread, long hair has hardly been a handicap, and we've had more sucess with our hair longer... I, personally, on a semi-frequent occasion, wear my hair turcked under a beanie when I go out and I have MUCH more sucess pulling interest from girls when my hair is in view.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
archaxis,
if your jack@ss logic is true, then when a woman with a shaved head dresses feminine and girly girl, her shaved head should no longer be perceived as masculine.

The fact is, she can put on all the make up she wants, and be as paris hilton girly girl pink as she can, and her shaved head will still be seen as masculine.

I call that a contridiction to your logic ya long haired c0cksucker.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets just establish this real quick.

Shaggy hair isn't long hair.
Long hair is past your shoulders.
Short hair = Clean Cut
Shaggy = Skaterish, Grungish, type style

Go for whatever you want, just wash your hair, no matter what you do.

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
archaxis,
if your jack@ss logic is true, then when a woman with a shaved head dresses feminine and girly girl, her shaved head should no longer be perceived as masculine.

The fact is, she can put on all the make up she wants, and be as paris hilton girly girl pink as she can, and her shaved head will still be seen as masculine.

I call that a contridiction to your logic ya long haired c0cksucker.
Actually, my logic goes like this: I wear my hair down, I pull pvssy like crazy... I hide my hair under a benie, girls don't seem to notice or care. End of story. There you go. So, I'm not a c0cksucker, just a long haired jack@ss that gets his c0ck sucked thanks to my long locks. So why again should I cut it if it's getting me laid? :down: So far as I can tell, it's your logic thats flawed.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really it depends on your face structure and personality. To rock the long hair you HAVE to be confident about it; AFCs should stick to shorter hair until they grow balls.

Because what does long hair with no balls make you? Do the math.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Archaxis said:
Actually, my logic goes like this: I wear my hair down, I pull pvssy like crazy... I hide my hair under a benie, girls don't seem to notice or care. End of story. There you go. So, I'm not a c0cksucker, just a long haired jack@ss that gets his c0ck sucked thanks to my long locks. So why again should I cut it if it's getting me laid? :down: So far as I can tell, it's your logic thats flawed.
I agree. Having long hair and not being insecure about your sexuality because of it just oozes confidence. You have to have balls to have long hair, and apparently "God_of_getting_layed" doesn't.

Athens

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's not a standard that says girls like or dislike a particular length of hair by default. I've been growing my hair out for several months now and and I have never looked better. And it's not just unkempt hair, I arrange it to make it look good.

In the end, women prefer good looking guys with confidence. You can be good looking and confident no matter your hair length. Some guys facial structure, like mine, is just suited more to longer hair. It accents my jawline and the shape of my head, and I more chicks fawn over me because of it. I don't go one day without getting complimented by girls. So as long as you can make your long hair look good, it'll work for you.

And yeah I am a musician.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh. Not one of these, please.

I've met girls who love guys with a shaved head.
I've met girls who love guys with a buzzcut.
I've met girls who love guys with a clean cut haircut.
I've met girls who love guys with a shaggy surfer look.
I've met girls who love guys with a case of Fabio-envy.

Welcome to 2006. Where humans still aren't made in factories or come with warranties.

Contrary to popular belief by many narrow-minded people, human beings do have individual preferences.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
studies, surveys and polls have been done on this. The concensus is MOST BUT NOT ALL fvcking hate guys with girl long hair.
I'd like to see those studies, surveys and polls please. In lieu of that, I recommend we have Gogl here set up some survey parameters and distribute this so we can find out once and for all.

Example:
Do you (CHECK ONE):

[ ] Hate guys with long hair
[ ] Fvcking hate guys with long hair
[ ] Fvcking hate guys with girl long hair
[ ] Guys with long hair ARE girls

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Archaxis said:
you get more women with your hair down?

welcome to placeboville

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Athens said:
There's not a standard that says girls like or dislike a particular length of hair by default. I've been growing my hair out for several months now and and I have never looked better. And it's not just unkempt hair, I arrange it to make it look good.

In the end, women prefer good looking guys with confidence. You can be good looking and confident no matter your hair length. Some guys facial structure, like mine, is just suited more to longer hair. It accents my jawline and the shape of my head, and I more chicks fawn over me because of it. I don't go one day without getting complimented by girls. So as long as you can make your long hair look good, it'll work for you.

And yeah I am a musician.
studies, surveys and polls have been done on this. The concensus is MOST BUT NOT ALL fvcking hate guys with girl long hair.

Athens

Don Juan
Reaction score
supajsilver2 said:
me.
good example of shaggy look or no? i understand ginger is tough to work with in the first place but this seems to do pretty nice. it's naturally very curly like that, also.
just work it so it doesn't look like a helmet and you'll be fine.

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
me.
good example of shaggy look or no? i understand ginger is tough to work with in the first place but this seems to do pretty nice. it's naturally very curly like that, also.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
I'd like to see those studies, surveys and polls please. In lieu of that, I recommend we have Gogl here set up some survey parameters and distribute this so we can find out once and for all.

Example:
Do you (CHECK ONE):

[ ] Hate guys with long hair
[ ] Fvcking hate guys with long hair
[ ] Fvcking hate guys with girl long hair
[ ] Guys with long hair ARE girls
lol, If your skeptical about what I posted, then you have to be brain dead. seriously.

You actually think Im making up the surveys?, lol. Go talk to the first chick you can find, then come back here. Im sure youll beleive me then that not only are the surveys real, but they tell no lies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
OKAY everyone except for God of geting laid, SHUT UP NOW

Take a guy, lets say he is 21, 6'0, 180 lbs, good build, nice face structure, basically has the goods to be a hottie in the eyes of the TYPICAL HOT WOMAN. (u know, the kind of woman that u jerk off too when ur home and need some release).

Are you guy sSERIOUSLY saying that if i was to give this guy LONG hair, that it would make his chances better of having girls attracted to him as opposed to giving him SHORT hair??? like, are u SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME??? Long (girlish long, not shaggy, but simply LONG) is 1 of the ugliest things that ALWAYS ruins how good a guy looks from the shoulders up. With short hair, this guy i just described could be a 8/10 or 9/10, he would b wat hot girls would look at and say "wow he is so handsome!!!"

with long hair (down to shoulders), hot girls would look at him and say "ok wowwww hes got sucha nice body and build, but he has GOT to do somethin with his hair!!!!"

just PICTURE it seriously