Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long Distance Relationship..I have a problem

GorillaPimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a long distance relationship for about a 3 wks now after dating my girl for 8 months and I plan on seeing her next week....Were going to try to see each other often...but one thing that has been slowly eating at me, is that she has to work these real long hours which I have no problem with...but my problem is that she calls me when she gets in real late and she falls asleep on the phone almost everyday on the phone and...She tells me I feel bad it just I work so many hours....I tell her its ok but its really making me steam......I told her if she can, try to call me earlier like at work when your not so tired....Can you all understand me...Should I just blow it off...or if it continues should I address it....

Reaction score
1. I know you didn't post this over at the pn.
2. You need to say something and do it quickly.
3. I know you love her and she loves you, but she still needs to understand how YOU feel and respect that.
4. I told you to take the gorilla off your sn. remember gorilla pimps are thugs who beat their women...is that what you want to stand for?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GorillaPimp
I've been in a long distance relationship for about a 3 wks now after dating my girl for 8 months and I plan on seeing her next week....Were going to try to see each other often...but one thing that has been slowly eating at me, is that she has to work these real long hours which I have no problem with...but my problem is that she calls me when she gets in real late and she falls asleep on the phone almost everyday on the phone and...She tells me I feel bad it just I work so many hours....I tell her its ok but its really making me steam......I told her if she can, try to call me earlier like at work when your not so tired....Can you all understand me...Should I just blow it off...or if it continues should I address it....
Tell her the truth, tactfully. Tell her that she's a good girl for caring enough to stay in touch but its a bit rude for her to fall asleep on you. Its understandable that shes tired so it would be best to keep the phonecalls short and just say your 'I love yous' and 'goodnight' and have your longer conversations when you both are rested and can enjoy a longer conversation.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem..this chick Im seeing keeps telling me that she has to leave early during our romp sessions every night because she has to phone her b/f who is LD every night to tell him that she is just workin late

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I have the same problem..this chick Im seeing keeps telling me that she has to leave early during our romp sessions every night because she has to phone her b/f who is LD every night to tell him that she is just workin late
LOL
anyway congrats your her own little personal sleeping pill, why?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL!

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awww. That's cruel man. :D

Reaction score
I tried to get access to my mail sender but it's down again...I guess I can't get any emails anymore...oh well.

Ok:

1. As paradise that english dude would tell you...go back and read the pimposphies.

2. read the dj bible

3. get control of your emotions. this is embarrassing....you soaked up all that game only to loose it now!

4. why don't you buy paradises space aged pimping book at amazon.com.uk, you shoulda done that along time ago for handling relationship issues.

5. You might not want to go back to the pn for a while!