Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lone trip/journey/vacation - more chance to DJ or less?

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be out of town for a week on a trip to Orland Florida so I probably would have little chance to go online. It'll be a nice break!

Anyways, I don't have much friends that I can ask to go out on a trip with me so I'm going by myself. Yes, it won't be as fun as going out with a group of friend or with a best friend.

Anyways, I was thinking about practicing my DJism while I have fun. Especially when I go to Daytona Beach, Disneyworld, etc etc.

What would you guys do if you were me?

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is one of the boring threads that nobody looks at but I'll just finish up what I started so I'll continue this thread for the sake of it.

If you read what I was planning, I ended up going to Florida, Disneyworld and daytona beach by myself.

It might sound weird to you all but its also a good way for me to pry myself away from sosuave. Whats funny is that as the days passed by and as I saw more and more couples in the theme parks, it made me think more and more about sosuave.. sadd.. addiction, isn't it?

well, I just want to say that the whole point is that I found out that a single trip like this that nobody would ever take had a profound effect on my self-esteem and in keeping my mind off all these seducing stuff.

Basically, because I was bold enough to stand walking around the theme park along, which means I sit by myself in the tram while I'm surrounded by families and couples, I ride on rides by myself, I watch movies by myself. The hotel guides would gasp and say "you're traveling here by yourself?????" with that shocked look. You would look out of place at the beach, etc etc.

Yeah, the worst part is when you sit in a restaurant by yourself. haha, I did enjoy the rides, experience but it sure forces you to sit through a lot of awkward feelings sitting alone that I think relates to getting used to the feeling of rejection or approaching women.

Its because after coming back home, walking around approaching people by yourself, carrying yourself confidently in my home town feels so much more easier compared to doing everything alone at a new place, much less a spectaculor vacation spot where the norm is that people travel in groups, couples, or in families.

Oh, speaking of Disneyworld, I just got a ridiculous idea where somebody should make a theme park called Sosuaveland where there is one AFC and DJ that would represent Mickey and Minnie. There, you would have AFCland and DJism where you can attend sessions, shows, that focus on both side. I know, its wacky, but I can't help be a bit bored by myself there :p

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man, I don't know about that whacked out Disneyland idea. ;) I wish you would've come to Orlando next weekend. A bunch of my guy friends are getting together down there to party and go clubbing.

Anyway, I was just going to make one comment. When I travel by myself, I never travel alone. What I mean by that is I talk to people around me. It's surprisingly easy to initiate conversations with strangers, and it's always fun to learn what they do for a living, what they've done in the past, where they're going now, etc. It makes traveling less lonely. ;) But I'm glad you experienced that boost in self-esteem. It takes confidence to be comfortable on your own.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
umbra,

dang, I wish you would have said that before I left for Orlando but its been done.

Yes, I got to talk to a few strangers including people from the plane. It was nice as it is but when you're walking around a huge theme park, and all you see are couples having fun, its hard to talk to them.

Oh, for one time I actually saw a girl walk around by herself for a long time so I was almost sure she was in the park by herself. It was too weird so I didn't approach her though.

Also, the beach is cool because girls were smiling at me but they were in groups so I flaked out from approaching them. In a few minutes, they eventually left the beach so guys, 3 second rule is pretty crucial.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it looks like you learned quite a few valuable lessons, so it was worth it, in my opinion. Keep on getting experience, and if you have any questions, I might be able to help. I regularly give advice to guys in real life now, because they come to me with questions.

I've learned and experienced so much over the past few years. One reason I don't post here very much any more is because I've been really successful with the DJ philosophy. I'm taking one girl (HB 6+) out tonight after she gave me her virginity last night, I have another girl looking forward to calling me and setting up a date next week (HB 9-), and another girl (HB :cool: taking me out for dinner next week. God, it gets easier with practice.

I think you have a lot of potential, because you have balls, bro. You just proved it by taking that trip. You'll get more and more confident the more you put yourself out there. Keep it up, man. If you can learn how to DJ solo, the world is your playground, in business, in school, in seduction.