London, Uk

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any cool london guys in their 20's give me a shout if you're serious about developing your game and having a laugh doing so.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

My inbox is screwed up and i unable to access messages. Lets organise a meeting in Covent Gardens or in Big store in Oxford street and sarge there.

I have sarged in Selfridges in Oxford street as well as Harrods in Knightbridge, Covent Gardens all are good training grounds to sarge.

Leciester square is becoming too much of a hunting ground especially with the publication of Styles book.

So lets do it 2 weeks from now on a sunday ?

Anyone who turns up I expect them to approaching the minute we say go, no spectators please.

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishcrap
Guys,

My inbox is screwed up and i unable to access messages. Lets organise a meeting in Covent Gardens or in Big store in Oxford street and sarge there.

I have sarged in Selfridges in Oxford street as well as Harrods in Knightbridge, Covent Gardens all are good training grounds to sarge.

Leciester square is becoming too much of a hunting ground especially with the publication of Styles book.

So lets do it 2 weeks from now on a sunday ?

Anyone who turns up I expect them to approaching the minute we say go, no spectators please.
RE: Leicester Square - I can't say i've noticed much in the way of new competition although the areas hardly on my favorites list.

Anyway thanks for all your messages guys, I'll message you back in the next couple of days. A meet date for 2 weeks on sunday is ideal.

I know that one or two of you said you had minor problems approaching. You'll obviously need to get up to speed before the meet so message me and we can meet 1on1 a few days beforehand to resolve any issues..

SlaterT

Top Bottom