Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Logical thought blocks Emotion

Paps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

We've all been there. When you first started reading all this material you thought you were the shizzle. Your confidence was high (whilst infront of the computer), and you can't wait to get in the field and test this stuff out.

So night comes, and you finally hit the club. All of a sudden that confidence is gone, the girls there arent youre type, the music is too loud, you got a massive zit on your face, you're tired, all the girls are hoes anyways, etc etc bs

Next time you hit a club, first thing you need to do is talk to strangers. I always find it easier to talk to guys first, it kind of warms me up, gets me into the talkative frame of mind. Once your there, look around and think strategy.

Logically think about the actions you could take, and the consequences behind them. I.e. If I talk to these fitties for only a few minutes, get them laughing, the other girls will see and I will get proofed! OR If I dance with this gal here, the other girls will see im safe, and get proofed.

When you start thinking about actions and consequences, and strategies. Emotion gets left at the door. You will do the necessary things to get what you want. Imagine all girls have a pot of social proof dust. You cant see it, but it might as well be visible cos its so damn true. If you interact with them for a little bit, they will sprinkle some on you. The more girls that interact with you, the more you accumulate. Before you know it, you are covered in the stuff. Girls can see you shine, and they are intrigued. From now on, whomever you approach, they will want to get to know what you're about.

You'll also become outcome detached, because the outcome you want is proof, and thats gonna happen whether or not you get a number. The irony is, because you dont care so much, you'll probably get the digits, hers and any other chick that has been checkin you out.

When this all clicks, it really does seem like a GAME.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting post:cool:

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree

I wish I could agree with you, but I can't. Logical thought does not block emotion, it simply gives you a framework to analyze manage it. It gives you the ability to examine your feelings with some degree of reason, but it doesn't block them.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your post is way off the mark. As a DJ you should be more logical than emotional. If you're going out and plan on getting emotional over some chick you jus met you're on your way to AFCdom. Emotions are women's weapons to torture men. Now why, logically would you play on their terms?

Logic over emotion any day.

Paps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I disagree

Originally posted by Marlimus
I wish I could agree with you, but I can't. Logical thought does not block emotion, it simply gives you a framework to analyze manage it. It gives you the ability to examine your feelings with some degree of reason, but it doesn't block them.
Yes, I see what you're saying. Having this mindset definitely helps me with approaching. It prevents alot of unecessary thinking. It helps me rationalize the situation, understand the fear, and act.

Romangod, I agree, logic over emotion anyday.

jason999

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the title.