Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Location to move to for an Asian guy (best place to hookup NYC vs. SD)

New York City or San Diego for a late 20s Asian guy for hooking up?

• New York City

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • San Diego

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am leaving the Army soon. And I am quite traumatized by how scarce the women are near post, that and the quality is not that great. On top of that, since I am in the South (Columbus, GA) I am not doing very well with tinder as well as dating in general in account to my race. Not hating or complaining, thats just the way it is. I am eager to makeup for lost time.

I am torn between two options, New York vs. San Diego.

New York
Pros
-Something like 200k more single women than there are men
-A bit more liberal than San Diego
-Population density
-Great for Daygame
-There is a chance for me to get to Columbia Business School for my MBA which means $$$$

Cons
-I've already lived in NYC once (well across the river is where I am from) so really how much growth am I going to get?
-Weather
-I am not Ivy League nor a Finance Major, and I dont think there are a lot of Project Management gigs over there
-One's time is at the mercy of the Subway system
-Expensive

San Diego
Pros
-For a conservative spot in California, still pretty liberal
-Weather
-I went there last labor day, didnt really see a lot of dudes (I'll elaborate on that later) and women are beautiful and everywhere
-Can have a car
-Good nightlife because of cheaper drinks

Cons
-As expensive as NYC
-Its supposedly called "Man Diego" because of a female to male ratio of 4:1 or some **** and its ANOTHER military town, which means sausage fest (didnt really see that this past weekend... idk if its because the military dudes are on leave for Labor Day)
-So many homeless people
-May or may not be kind to Asian dudes (in the SMP sense)

Any input would help.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My vote is NYC.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just talking to my sister-in-law, who is of Taiwanese heritage, about interracial dating and Asian men. She grew up in Jersey and exclusively dated White men until she moved out to California. While she ended up marrying my very White brother, prior to doing so she dated many West Coast Asian men. She thinks they are a different breed on the West Coast and have more confidence in their relatively higher numbers out there vs the East Coast or especially the South. She claims it's pretty common to see AM/WF couples as well if that's what you're angling for. My vote is for San Diego, I've always loved that town.

Edit: Although, immediately after finishing this post I found out "It's Sh!tty in San Diego" so make what you will of that.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I
Edit: Although, immediately after finishing this post I found out "It's Sh!tty in San Diego" so make what you will of that.
From where?

It got me thinking, do I really need to worry about competition?