Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Location, location

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so things are stalled out with Megan. She's in DC for the week, coming back on Friday. To me that says date this weekend. My house probably won't work, and I'm not ready for it. Hers might but should I invite myself over?

I'm more likely to go for another public place. I really try not to do movies, the escalation is obvious and easy, but cliche. Where else can we make out in peace?

I'm thinking I might try to do a mall/movie combination deal. Any advice from the sosuave crew?

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the mall/movie combo. You can walk around and talk to her for a little while then get her in the movie and escalate the **** outta her. Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best and if she likes you it wont matter where you take her.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I need to ask this in regards to HB Kaitlin on my journal. I wanna take her someplace warm where we can wrestle and maybe escalate into sex.

My problem is that neither of our places are particularly quiet, it's cold outside, and I'm generally not sure where to go. If push comes to shove I can always try to polite to her parents and then hopefully her basement is private enough. Otherwise I'm open to suggestions.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
I feel like I need to ask this in regards to HB Kaitlin on my journal. I wanna take her someplace warm where we can wrestle and maybe escalate into sex.

My problem is that neither of our places are particularly quiet, it's cold outside, and I'm generally not sure where to go. If push comes to shove I can always try to polite to her parents and then hopefully her basement is private enough. Otherwise I'm open to suggestions.
Well, honestly, my favorite date would be enjoying 'flowers' (why do I keep up this charade? There are drugs in my life...) in my car with her, playing music, 'wrestling' (lol). Then going and playing in Toys R Us. I've done this a few times with my girlfriend-at-the-time. Nothing like post-sex silliness plus high silliness plus little kid toys.

I don't know about that for a first date. Or even a third. When am I allowed to pull this one off? It's fun...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Well, honestly, my favorite date would be enjoying 'flowers' (why do I keep up this charade? There are drugs in my life...) in my car with her, playing music, 'wrestling' (lol). Then going and playing in Toys R Us. I've done this a few times with my girlfriend-at-the-time. Nothing like post-sex silliness plus high silliness plus little kid toys.

I don't know about that for a first date. Or even a third. When am I allowed to pull this one off? It's fun...
...ok...lol