Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LMS banned?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did all the threads get deleted too? I was looking for the thread iqqi posted about being proud, it had great stuff from joeker and now it's just gone. Something obviously happened. It would have been nice to know they were going to delete it. My time and posts are valuable and deserve posterity.

Anyway regarding LMS one thing that struck me was every single sentence ended with an exclamation mark.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
KontrollerX said:
a forum of your making that doesn't seem to take into account the membership's opinion on whether a poster should be allowed to stay or be banned once again.
This directly relates to my post "Is this forum a democracy or a police state?"

I think we all know the answer. And why should the owner, if he really does have limited involvement with the forum, ever care about issues of banning people.

And lastly, not that this will happen, but If the entire community here decided to stop posting or using this site unless LMS was unbanned, what do think would happen then?

In reality no one really cares that much, and some are happy to see him gone. But, let's not forget who really runs this site, US. Same is true for the country. It is our use and dependence on the facilities that make us slaves, with no say in the political higher up decisions.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Perhaps Allen or one of the Mods is homo/bi-sexual and they've had enough of his bullsh!t.

Either way, it doesn't make a damned bit of difference. He'll be back.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it was for using the Giant Font of Death too many times.

Too bad. He has his own peculiar brand of perfectly logical, consistent insanity.

I wish I could ask him his opinion on my current situation. I've been seeing a hot, smart red head who I just found out is a 25 year old catholic virgin. This is kind of a weird thing for me, and I'm not sure I'm interested in dating a girl until engagement or marriage without sex, despite her being awesome in every other way. I'm sure he would flip his lid over my reluctance.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss him already. Like I mentioned in a previous discussion, he's our John the Baptist crying in the wilderness. I agree with a lot of his viewpoints and they should not be discounted. Hopefully, he'll be back.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Did all the threads get deleted too? I was looking for the thread iqqi posted about being proud, it had great stuff from joeker and now it's just gone. Something obviously happened. It would have been nice to know they were going to delete it. My time and posts are valuable and deserve posterity.

Anyway regarding LMS one thing that struck me was every single sentence ended with an exclamation mark.
You would want to look to Rollo for answers to this, and many other interesting questions. You will want to remember that LMS was a outspoken in regards to Rollo's deleting patterns of opinions that contradicted his own.

I myself didn't even bother to ask, because I already knew what happened. Don't you remember that one of my first lines was "rollo, don't delete this"?

Allen doesn't seem to be the one pulling the punches.

Allen is on vacation, Rollo is the gateskeeper who has taken up residence in Allen's living room.

Join me and change your sig until LMS is unbanned. If we are all saying something, maybe Allen will notice. Rollo isn't the only mod, thank goodness.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was one of my favorite posters on this forum, he had great advice. LMS was an asset to sosuave. One of the top ten posters on here. He was a man, and talked like a man should talk. This website endorses feminism to its fullest. Nice work to the administration and the mods. You guys are great.:rolleyes:

We have a woman troll among us in the mature man forum and the mods would get rid of me or any other member before they get rid of her. If your a virgin or a woman the mods will be alot more patient with you. If you come across as an ALPHA MALE ( Meaning a guy who gets pu$$y, and stands up for himself) they will ban you. I have a funny feeling this website may be owned by a woman.

If you look at when DJ dan and skip got banned it was unfair. If you want to ban them ban them. But L777 should have went with them. He baited them into the flame war. Why didn't the mods ban him??? Because he is not a threat. He is not good with woman.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that my previous post was all about Rollo this and Rollo that, I would like to state for the record that I think Rollo is intelligent and offers great ideas, however he should not be a moderator. Not at all.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS was banned because he he admitted to masturbating to nude pictures of mr. furly from the tv show 'threes company'.

while i disagree with his masterbatory material, i don't think he should be banned for it.

as for iqqi and her thinking Rollo shouldn't be a mod - are you joking me? Rollo offers excellent advice on a regular basis and from what i've seen gives everyone plenty of space to express their own personal views.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
as for iqqi and her thinking Rollo shouldn't be a mod - are you joking me? Rollo offers excellent advice on a regular basis and from what i've seen gives everyone plenty of space to express their own personal views.
I don't think rollo should be banned or anything (even considering one reprehensible act), however he should not be mod. he is not neutral. and his actions as a mod have been criticized very much in the past few months by quite a few forum members.

I think he should step down as moderator almost as much as I think LMS should not be banned.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
We have a woman troll among us in the mature man forum and the mods would get rid of me or any other member before they get rid of her. If your a virgin or a woman the mods will be alot more patient with you. If you come across as an ALPHA MALE ( Meaning a guy who gets pu$$y, and stands up for himself) they will ban you. I have a funny feeling this website may be owned by a woman.
:up:

I think its annoying I have to log in to enable my female "ignores" so that the site is truly a male advise forum.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I have no opinion on LMS being banned, I do not like the secrecy of it. I would appreciate a thread in Anything Else that the mods post who was banned and why. I don't care if only the mods can post in it, I would just like to know what is happening and why.

This place is supposed to be a community. The Gestapo like nature isn't helping.

Trinitron

Banned
Reaction score
LMS was hilarious and actually had some intelligent things to say if you can sift through all the apocalyptic doom saying.
Moderators have a pro-homosexual agenda because they are yet to break out of the hor-matrix.

BRING BACK LMS!!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*cking fascist moderators. I've had just about enough of this site.

If you see a metrosexual, call him "princess." That is the name for such creatures.

My Name is Nobody said:
I always wondered was [LMS] really a virgin or is that a joke?
He was a recovering hormonger, and no he wasn't a virgin.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know his banning is probably the result of a latent moderator coming along and noticing he had the same IP number of a former banned poster, but still, it seems kind of retarded that he be banned now.

He's been posting the same schtick since he joined as LMS a year and a half ago. Why are you just going to all of a sudden decide what he says isn't allowed now?

It doesn't make sense to me. A lot of his posts are deleted too, which in my opinion is pretty dumb. Deleting a couple posts isn't going to do much except make past threads more difficult to read.

Besides, he is just going to come back under a different alias.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
this site is for american high school and college boys. well, that and the guy who sells you mobile/cell phones at the mall!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
I know his banning is probably the result of a latent moderator coming along and noticing he had the same IP number of a former banned poster, but still, it seems kind of retarded that he be banned now.
The thing is, no.

LMS has been banned under LMS before, everyone knows who he is. There is no secrecy. He was banned, then reinstated. Under LMS! I think it has happened more than once even.

So it isn't that he was banned out of ignorance. Or whatever. He was purposely banned all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.