Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ljbf

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I know these are possibly the worst words you can hear from a chick that you are pursuing. However, I was thinking about turning the table and dropping these lines on the chick herself.

Since they use it on us, I wanna experiment and see the results when I use it on them :rockon: I think it sends all the right signals. It tells her that you have options, you are patient, you aren't just another guy trying to get in her pants. It also makes you a bit mysterious, and forces her to second guess herself (you're making her validate/qualify herself to you), and lastly you're presenting somewhat of a challenge to her.

However this can also probably backfire. She may think you just wanna be friends and she may move on, or she may only see you as friend because of what you said. She may also think your gay, especially if she's hot (no guy has ever said this to me!)

However, I'm going to try this on chicks where I know there is a mutual attraction. Like maybe we have been on a few dates, have made out a few times. And then tell her, "lets just be friends for now." If she's attracted to you and she's decent looking, this will throw her for a major spin.

Logically speaking, it clearly works on us guys. What do we do when we hear those dreaded lines? Exactly...we try harder. So why wouldn't it work on them. Also, if they're good looking, I really doubt they have ever heard this from any guys they were seeing. So this is definitely going to shock them :eek:

Lastly the reason why I'm doing this is because at the moment I have some options, and i don't wanna fully committ to every girl that I'm seeing right now. I just wanna play the field, and see what happens. It's a bit risky, but the whole idea of saying "lets just be friends" is to make them try harder, present a challenge, and ultimately increase attraction.

Tell me what you guys think...

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im glad you posted this, Ive actually done this with a girl an it totally works i mean i cant get rid of the chick now.

I wont call her at all, but yet she still call's me saying she misses me or was thinking about me. Two week's go by an im thinking Yes!!! i got rid of her but then i get a call saying what are you doing?

Ganja games+LJBF= Stalker

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking note.

hondo928

Don Juan
Reaction score
He does this in Tao of Steve sure it's a movie but worked for him, the key I think is make sure she doesn't LBJF you in the end

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I said Ljbf to a girl that asked me out in the 9th grade and the expression on her face was priceless it looked like I had ripped her heart out...

she Probably felt like crying because she said she had a crush on me for three years...and yeah she never talked to me again

She told some other guy that it that you just cant tell a person Ljbf

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why I think this is better than totally ignoring her or "Ganji Game" is because you're keeping her around and essentially you're teasing her.

I read a lot of advice on this board and a lot of it is a bunch of alpha male cr@p: Put her down, don't talk to her for weeks, "ganji game." Well, let me tell you from a lot of experience that this advice doesn't take you far. If anywhere at all. Ganji games is hilarious. Yea cutoff all contacts and completely ignore her. If you do that, about 95% of the time she will ditch ur a$$.

Anyways, when I bring it up I'll do it very non-chalantly. I wont sit her down and get all serious. If we're walking somewhere, I'll just kinda say it carelessly, "You know we'll make good friends," or something along those lines.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went out with HB9 this weekend and it went great. I told her I was glad I met someone that I liked as a friend, then later stated that she would make a good friend :) This totally threw her off, she kinda stared at me for awhile trying to figure out if i was serious or not. Definitely made her thinking...:)

Of course all this was done with a lot of flirting and kino. So just wanted to report that this is a GREAT strategy and line to pull. She's probably still trying to figure me out...:D

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure ganji games is only a last ditch effort when the girl has basically lost all interest. The basic premise is if you wait long enough, when you come back you may get a clean slate.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once this girl tried to have a "let's talk about where things are going" chat with me, so I sat her down and said, straight up, that I like the friendship too much and that maybe we should stick to being friends, because it's for the best.

Wait 2 weeks...

Now I fvck her pretty often.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. This is powerful stuff. I think more guys should adopt this mind set