Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Living the life of a World Traveler

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone says they want to do it. People have dreams of traveling to their favorite part of the world at some point in their life. Maybe they take a two week visit to Greece or Austria. They will do this once or twice in their lives. I was thinking, what if I lived this way? Would it be possible?

My DJ skills have reached a very strong level. I am confident when I am face to face with an HB success is highly probable. Now what if I took these skills on the road? Travel to every country in the world, see the most beautiful sites. Stuff that you only see in pictures. At night I hit the pubs and meet foreign people all over the world. I would learn other languages in the mean time to eliminate the language barriers. Ireland, Great Britain, New Zealand, I'd see everything. This seems like a dream life to me..

Especially when you compare it to my other option. I do what everyone else is doing. I finish school. I hope for a job making $50,000/yr. Doesn't sound like I'll be having much fun.

The only question would be, how could I fund my traveling..

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Marry a rich cougar
2) Win the lottery
3) Steal
4) Study the markets

Seriously though. Go to work, save and then travel on your time off. Nobody ever said work was fun. Maybe what you should do is work in another country? Say Ireland for example. Then Europe would be at your fingertips.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dice said:
Everyone says they want to do it. People have dreams of traveling to their favorite part of the world at some point in their life. Maybe they take a two week visit to Greece or Austria. They will do this once or twice in their lives. I was thinking, what if I lived this way? Would it be possible?

My DJ skills have reached a very strong level. I am confident when I am face to face with an HB success is highly probable. Now what if I took these skills on the road? Travel to every country in the world, see the most beautiful sites. Stuff that you only see in pictures. At night I hit the pubs and meet foreign people all over the world. I would learn other languages in the mean time to eliminate the language barriers. Ireland, Great Britain, New Zealand, I'd see everything. This seems like a dream life to me..

Especially when you compare it to my other option. I do what everyone else is doing. I finish school. I hope for a job making $50,000/yr. Doesn't sound like I'll be having much fun.

The only question would be, how could I fund my traveling..
I have been doing it for almost three years, I know people that have been doing it for almost ten.

If you want to do it, I suggest you start off teaching English in foreign countries. You can either stick to that, or you can use that opportunity to make contacts with some very rich people and go into consulting or partner up with them in whatever business venture it is that you are pursuing(though consulting is the far safer option).

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a flight attendant. One of the best and easiest jobs in the world.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Be a flight attendant. One of the best and easiest jobs in the world.
I am assuming he's not gay and wants to get laid by women, ergo he should become a pilot.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to do it, I suggest you start off teaching English in foreign countries.
Any more information on this? What are the living arrangements? Do they help you with a place to live?

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would Google teaching English in whatever country you're interested in. My friend is doing it in Japan now, only requirement was a college degree, oh and that he speaks English of course :)

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dice said:
Any more information on this? What are the living arrangements? Do they help you with a place to live?
What a joke. Every idiot says he is going to do that. It isn't that easy. The money sucks for one. You end up in a wealthy country with ugly females who are not going to be impressed with your meager lifestyle.

Here you go...
Live at home. Simple as that. Live at home. Italians do it. You ever wonder how 20 and 30 something year old Italian guys can dress in $300 jeans, go out to great discos, travel to Latvia or Estonia (they know what I know), and still not work? They live with Momma!!! Seriously. Don't grow up. You can always find a blue-eyed teenager to marry when you are 50 if you learn Russian. In saying this, American mothers are unsavory. They will kick you out of the house so they can flirt with your friends on facebook.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
What a joke. Every idiot says he is going to do that. It isn't that easy. The money sucks for one. You end up in a wealthy country with ugly females who are not going to be impressed with your meager lifestyle.

Here you go...
Live at home. Simple as that. Live at home. Italians do it. You ever wonder how 20 and 30 something year old Italian guys can dress in $300 jeans, go out to great discos, travel to Latvia or Estonia (they know what I know), and still not work? They live with Momma!!! Seriously. Don't grow up. You can always find a blue-eyed teenager to marry when you are 50 if you learn Russian. In saying this, American mothers are unsavory. They will kick you out of the house so they can flirt with your friends on facebook.
The only joke here is you. Get out of your mom's basement and stop wasting your money on Russian hookers.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no1 cares get your egos out of my thread. Any REAL information on any of this?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dice said:

This should help get you started.

http://www.daveseslcafe.com/

Some countries you will need a university diploma, depending on the country, you can just use a fake one. Also you don't always need a working visa, some business will hire you under the table, or they will change your visa for you, again it depends on the country.

What specific questions do you have?

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The university that you just graduated should have some college-to-career counselors who probably know of specific overseas programs that you might be able to participate in.

There are also the following:
Peace Corps
Grad school in a foreign country
Just move somewhere and try to get a job as a barista or something
Pick an extremely poor country where you only need a few thousand $$ to live well and stay for 6 months or a year.
Volunteer with some charity overseas.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is possible man. I know a lot of people that live their lives like this. They do not work, and they just travel and crash at friends' houses.

But these guys have TOP NOTCH hustling skills. Almost to the point of being con artists lol.

A friend and I were talking the other day about doing the same thing. Saving up as much money as we can in the next 5 years to do a bicycle tour around Europe for about a year. It would be a lot of money, but I'll tell you man.. A life experience like that would be totally worth the cost, and you only live once!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a skill you can ply you can try the Military Sealift Command. Work on ships for 4-8 months out of the year. I know a couple guys who have done it and they have literally been everywhere.

http://www.msc.navy.mil/

Now if you have a family, mortgage, or something that's pressing at home it's not great. But the money is good (with a skill), the living cheap, and the experiences endless.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dice said:
Do you like travel?

Do you like the outdoors?

Then maybe you'll like WWOOF.

http://www.wwoof.org/

I'm doing it in the Netherlands this summer. I actually leave next week

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Marine Navy things looks really interesting. Iceberg do they pay you for that or it's volunteer work. If it's volunteer how do you afford living?

leeraconteur

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that Game is making women more jaded with time. I have seen the dating pool in the USA plummet in attitude from 1978 to 2011. Now many of you PUA want to take this on the road.

What do you think will happen when you run sets on women in Colombia or Shanghai? It's likely that all you will do is turn those women into American Women and your comparative advantage will disappear. Then running game will be just as difficult as it is in America.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dice said:
The Marine Navy things looks really interesting. Iceberg do they pay you for that or it's volunteer work. If it's volunteer how do you afford living?
It's volunteer work. But you get free room and board, and food. So that covers your MAIN needs.

All of my social expenses will revolve around my savings account. I saved up a lot before I did this. Well not a crazy amount. But I did set aside about $10,000. I'll probably only use like $4,000 by the time I head back home.

During my time here, I plan to visit a friend in Italy, and maybe spend a weekend in Prague, but it shouldn't be too expensive.