Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Little Help Please

LtData14

Reaction score
Hey DJ's. I am sorta new to the game so I need a little help.I found this place 2 days ago, and I have read a lot of the different threads and articles. I have tried to put some of them into practice.

I am in the 11th grade, and there is the chick that I like. She looks good (probably 7), so she has a few guys after her. She flirts with me and 1 or 2 other guys. She isn't a w*ore or anything, but she hangs all over me one day and a different guy the next. She is one of those chicks that likes attention. I used to be her b*tch, following her around, doing stuff for her, etc. After reading some threads and articles, I learned not to do that, so yesterday, I ignored her. I didn't talk to her but once or twice during the day. Her locker is 1 away from mine so it was obvious I was ignoring her. When school was out, I walked by her, not saying a word, just going to my car. I get out side and she is coming after me. She asks me why I was running away from her and I said that I wasn't I was just going to my car. She got really pissed and told me I was full of s*it. I just kept walking not looking at her. Her car is close to mine so I used to everyday get into hers and talk to her. I didn't and she kept sayin I was being stubborn and I called her a b*tch. It really pissed her off.

This morning, I saw her and she apologized to me. She said she was sorry for being a b*tch and that she was on her period or some bull s*it like that. Today I didn't igonore her, but I didn't talk to her much either.

One thing I got in my favor are that I am friends with her friends. One of my closest friends (a girl), is a good friend of hers. Another girl that I have know for a while is also really close to her. I think that I can use them to my advantage somehow.

She is having a party on Saturday with a few people. I am also supposed to go to the movies with some people saturday, including her.

I just need some advice on what I should do with the chick.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you've obviously made some mistakes in the past but you appear to be on your way to correcting them. It's good that you didn't give in to her even after she got mad at you. At her party, make sure to flirt with all the other girls and give minimal attention to her. I can't say for sure that this kind of behavior will make her more attracted to you, but it's sure as hell better than being her b-tch.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
its good that u ignored her cuz it obviously got her attention. all im gonna suggest u do is what blienk said and flirt w/ every chick but her. good luck

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignoring a chick is basically making her feel guilty about not being with you. If you want the chicks attention, talk to her when she comes around (if you're not busy), but don't let your social life revolve around her. (ie following her around)

Unless she starts dissing you or something, ignoring her because she doesn't pay attention to you is immature and childish. Kinda like a lil kid throwin a tantrm cuz he doesn't get what he wants.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend

Unless she starts dissing you or something, ignoring her because she doesn't pay attention to you is immature and childish. Kinda like a lil kid throwin a tantrm cuz he doesn't get what he wants.
He's not ignoring her because she doesn't pay attention to her, he's ignoring her because she treats him like a b-tch and does not give him respect. Right now the important thing is for him to realize that she is not necessary in his life.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how is she disrespecting him? by flirting with other guys? becuz, in all probability he hasn't shown how he feels.

if this is disrespect, everyone on this site disrespects women because we don't give one our undivided attention.

LtData14

Reaction score
I admit, ignoring her was a bit childish. I don't think I will completly ignore her anymore, unless she starts acting like a b*tch or something. She seemed to get really pissed when I didn't pay as much attention to her though, so that makes me think that she is just a drama queen. I fairly sure that she knows I like her, but I have not come out and stated it directly.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend completely ignoring her either. There's no purpose in it if it's too obvious. Say hi if you walk past her in the halls or something, just don't bother to start a conversation or spend time with her when you might have in the past.

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just don't think about it to much, she will pick up on the signals. Go on with your day and just say hi and stuff, but forgot about the rest.

LtData14

Reaction score
:mad: Son of a b*tch. I was on AIM and she kept asking me where I was today and I told her that I was around. She said I was like her closet guy friend. That is complete Bull S*it. I mean, sure I used to do stuff for her, but I never really talked to her about anything that would make her think that we were close. This really sucks cause now I am going to have to get out of the Hell that is the friend zone. This is gonna take some work.:(

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
WoW, you just a$$ raped yourself, sorry to hear. Want a tissue for your issue?

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Common sense tells you ,that if you like a hoe you game her.....LOL you don't call her a b1tch.

Not sweating over a chic doesn't mean you ignore her then call her a b1tch. :p

You can't be mad at her for YOU acting like HER b1tch.

And just because she noticed that you ignored her doesn't mean she cares about you.I'm saying you wouldn't notice someone your cool with ignore the sh1t of you .

You catch more bees with honey.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by LtData14
:mad: Son of a b*tch. I was on AIM and she kept asking me where I was today and I told her that I was around. She said I was like her closet guy friend. That is complete Bull S*it. I mean, sure I used to do stuff for her, but I never really talked to her about anything that would make her think that we were close. This really sucks cause now I am going to have to get out of the Hell that is the friend zone. This is gonna take some work.:(

LOL you got the game twisted .NEXT HER !! Save yourself the drama !!Your not getting any burn from her beleive me !!Right now she just feels guilty and wants to know why your jerking her out but the minute you put your cards on the table she gonna slap your hand away . Trust me,. Move on.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
He's not ignoring her because she doesn't pay attention to her, he's ignoring her because she treats him like a b-tch and does not give him respect. Right now the important thing is for him to realize that she is not necessary in his life.

He never said she was disrespecting him .He said he was disrespecting himself.

LtData14

Reaction score
Yeah, that probably wasn't the smartest thing to do.:rolleyes: I guess I should just move on. As I said, I am new to the game. I guess I will learn.

LtData14

Reaction score
Ok, now she asked me to come to her party a little early on monday. I don't know what that means. If she hadn't told me I was her closest friend, not just guy friend, I would know what it means. I don't know if I should make my move or not.

Last edited: