Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Little bumps on the manhood

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering about a little medical advice here.

All over my penis are these little bumps and I'm just presuming its normal and I've heard that its just a temporary form of "acne" people get, but I'm very uninformed here. They're not red or irritating or anything, no STD's or anything... just part of the skin. I also guessed their just hair pods because a few have hairs coming out of them, but a lot don't.

I'm not too worried, but I'd just like to know if this is natural or what...

Thanks

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's normal and is probably hair pods. Do a google search for "spots on penis" and you'll see lots of stuff on this matter. Ask your doctor to confirm next time you see her.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are enlarged sebacious glands, i.e hair pods.

I get these too :)

They are not an STD, I have been to 3 different clinics for a 2nd opinion, (also I had these before I ever had sex.)

I have a lot of these, I would also like to know if there is a way to get rid of the little bastards, I also used to have acne real bad, maybe they are related.

The biggest problem I find you will ever have is convincing a girl that it is NOT an STD (esp in a ONS, LTR's aren't that bad), especially when trying to get it in their mouths, do it with the lights off or something :)

(Some people (& me as well) get these things on their nipples as well.)

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
That is supposed to be there, your shlong is naturally ribbed for her pleasure.