Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LITTLE BROTHER and me

MakeItHappen

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's the dilema:

i'm 16 right? okay, fine... i'm about 5ft5 and i'm in 10th grade going on to 11th in August/ September...

okay, my lil brother is 13, 5ft10 and in 7th grade going on to 8th in august/september...

now you see what bothers me is that i'm 16 years old and i'm not growing as fast as I should... even on the telephone people say that he sounds older than me, looking at him he also looks older.
i mean, i've got peach fuzz on my chin but that doesnt really make me feel any better about this... to make things worse i have aspirations of playin professional basketball and I WANT and NEED to be tall and i need to grow.
what can i do to speed up this growing thing? (naturally) i heard sleeping in complete darkness helps but what else can i do to grow faster... my brother(little) just eats and sleeps alot so he is kinda chubby and big but should i adopt what he does ( except gaining weight)? help me out cuz this is stressing me out and it bothers me when people look at me and then look at him and keep looking at him... plus it gives a sense of dominance over me because of his height and size which can be quite intimidating looking at the fact that i'm not tall or big in size.

also its not just the fact that my little brother is bigger that bothers me but the fact that i'm not growing. so what are some things i can do to speed up my growth or just grow if anything at all?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may just be doomed to shortness. I'm taller than my brother by several inches, and when I see him next time I'm going to beat his ass just to show I can (we're best friends).

he doesn't let it get to him though.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height only effects you if you let it. Theres some guy that can dunk, and he's 5.6 I beleive. It's all in your head. Once you get older, you'll realize height doesnt matter, it's all about skill and how you play the game (whichever game you want). Height may be advantage to some, but theres alot you have that they don't.

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe he would accept that philosophy but cant because the camp or whoever recruit him REQUIRE him
but that's my assumption

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, don't worry about it. Earl Boykins is exploding for the Nuggets, just signed a fat contract, and is about 5'6". Height is not always required. Besides, there's not a damn thing you can do about it, so focus on positive areas in your life, and on things whose outcome you can effect.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by localboy_fmx
stop smoking so much weed.

Someone failed health class! Tobacco (along with other stimulants, such as caffeine) can stunt your growth, marijuana does not.