Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Little Bro admits to being gay

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
better question.. how many gay people do you think we have HERE?

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
better question.. how many gay people do you think we have HERE?
I wonder about that too. There was an awesome PUA over at ASF awhile ago who was bisexual.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My little brother is gay. I went to his gay wedding last month. I have no problem whatsoever with him or anyone else being gay. He's a great person, that's all that matters.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Just be glad he is into humans!

I once caught my neighbor screwing his german shepherd... now that is unnatural!

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if someone is gay or not doesn't effect you. Like Nighthawk said as long as they are a good person that's all that matters.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
first off your 16... hes your little brother. he must be much younger than you im guessing... which makes him either middle school or elementary... he has no idea what hes talking about... and it's probably some "hip"-scene to be gay or something.

kinda like how the emo scene was thought to be high school... but if you walked around the mall you'd see 10 year olds wearing emo ****.

kids these days.
Most gay guys I know say that they knew they were gay from about 13-15.

OP, gay is in your genes. Your future kids might be infected with teh homo.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexTheGreat said:
Does your bro watch TV shows with a gay theme (like Will and Grace or something)? If he's 13, then he can't know he's gay cuz he just hit puberty, and he either wants to or has been mentally programmed into wanting to.
Actually, that's exactly when he would know.

Puberty = when you start becoming sexually attracted to things. And when you start becoming sexually attracted to guys? You must be a homo.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he's gay, so what?

If anyone gives him shit about it, kick their ass. And tell them the next time your bro's gonna fuck it to put the fear in 'em a bit more.

What's the deal with so many fools having to get in other people's business?
No lives of their own, evidently...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he told you because he loves, trusts and respects you. he does not want to live a lie and he wants you to know.
i am sure that he understands that not everyone will accept it much less understand it.
sure, it might be a phase, but then again, it might not be.

all you can really do, is tell him that you are proud of him for coming forward and being honest with you and you respect him for that. you can tell him that you are not gay and have no idea what he might be going through and that you will be there for him because he's your little brother.

then you have to just let him make his own choices and hope that things turn out ok for him.

you can not choose his mortality, this is his own choice.

i am sure that you feel awful about it, because it is such a shock.
only time will tell on what will be.

i would rather my baby brother be gay than be mistreated by some w h ore.
he would rather be mistreated by a w h ore than be gay.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ ^

yeah for girls, bisexuality is often a phase because it's "cool".

for guys it just gets you beat up. so is it a phase? prolly not, ur bro is gay

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently in Iran they don't have any LOL!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know lots of guys that have had gay sexual experiences but don't call themselves gay. I'd rather them be open about it and say they are infact gay.

So it's better hes not closet.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Ricky said:
Apparently in Iran they don't have any LOL!
LOL! I take it you read that Yahoo article. Funny thing is they re-edited afterwards because I tried to show that to someone, and it was funny.

Anyway, Ahmadinejad is lying and just joking around with America. I was in Iran last month, and they have homos there too. They hold hands in public and crap, just like in San Francisco. Actually, in Iran there are a lot of other things that most (American) people wouldn't believe. But hey that's a whole different topic.

By the way, back to the OP...I was just joking about "kill him." He's your brother, who cares if he's gay. If my brother was a psycho rapist, I would still love him because he is my blood, family.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder who the Bi pickup artist on ASF was? I mean with all the peacocking, it does make you wonder!

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
LOL! I take it you read that Yahoo article. Funny thing is they re-edited afterwards because I tried to show that to someone, and it was funny.

Anyway, Ahmadinejad is lying and just joking around with America. I was in Iran last month, and they have homos there too. They hold hands in public and crap, just like in San Francisco. Actually, in Iran there are a lot of other things that most (American) people wouldn't believe. But hey that's a whole different topic.

Ahmadinejad was actually being serious when he said they don't have homos in Iran. That is, they don't have PUBLIC homosexuals. In Islam, homosexuality is a crime and if I recall correctly my friend told me it's punishable by death. That's why people are a lot more open in public there: because the fear of homosexuality doesn't exist, since it's against the law. Guys can kiss (peck, not make out) and hold hands there and it won't be considered gay.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
AlexTheGreat said:
Ahmadinejad was actually being serious when he said they don't have homos in Iran. That is, they don't have PUBLIC homosexuals. In Islam, homosexuality is a crime and if I recall correctly my friend told me it's punishable by death. That's why people are a lot more open in public there: because the fear of homosexuality doesn't exist, since it's against the law. Guys can kiss (peck, not make out) and hold hands there and it won't be considered gay.
That's an interesting perspective; I didn't think of it that way, but it actually makes sense.

Even though Ahmadinejad is a nutcase, I agree with a lot of the things he says.

Reaction score
Stormbringer said:
I honestly believe that homosexuality is one of nature's methods of population control.
It has nothing to do with nature!! Humans decide o do perverted things! By your logic hen it is ok to have sex with 4 year olds since hey can't give birth and thus good for population control! Huh? :rolleyes:

Stormbringer said:
As long as the person's doing what they want to do, and as long as they're hurting nobody, it's fine with me. We're nobody to judge.
Of course you judge people -quit being a hypocrite!!

I'm tired of Homos trying to shove their agendas down our throats - no pun intended! :rolleyes:

BB, one fifth of dudes on here are effeminates - the majority embrace the homo agenda!!