Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

little advice

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
needed

i've know this chick about 18 months, she used to go out with some guy i used to know. We started chatting on facebook about 7 months ago, we flirted alot, and she gave me her number, she would always phone me up drunk telling me she wanted to go out and that.

Any ways last week finally went for a drink, we hit it off i thought. She was all over me by the end of the date...flirting loads, grabbing my hand and leg and that..but since then hardly spoken, i've seen her online a few times but she hasn't said much.

Arranged a date for tomorrow, and i've messaged her to confirm tonight but she hasnt responded, i'm thinking that its gone abit stale, she doesn't seem that interested any more, or maybe its just me? I'm just wondering what I can do to make things pick u again, I think her IL as gone down.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well 7 months..........way too long, u may have gotten the old drunken phone call and a token date but not sure if you are the only one seducing her.

time will reveal your answer and remember ACTIONS speak volumes of a persons interest level.

in the meantime..........set up your next target and dont wait that long.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i was at university at the time. She phoned me week in week out until like 1 weeks ago..telling me how much she liked me and all that bollocks. I've seen her out quite a few times though. Shes been asking for a date the last few weeks I just put it off and she started moaning to me so we arranged something. It seemed good up to saturday night, then since shes been quiet and backoffish .

i think i'm going to leave it though it shouldn't be this difficult. I can give correct advice to people, but I can't give it to myself..that make sense? thanks for response