Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Literally asked 7 girls out and probably will get a no from all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not even ugly either. This stupid ass country is a ****hole and I feel damned for being born in to it. What other country on this planet has to deal with over entitled women that only screw rich guys or guys on welfare checks with nothing going in their life but their weed bongs every other 2 hours. This country can go to the deepest pit of hell and it currently is, so my wishes are being granted. Cities are becoming too expensive, so we have to all live in suburbs or flyover country omg so awesome. Most of the population is on some anti depressant. The people are racist delusional idiots keep thinking electing some figurehead of state every 4 years is going to solve all their problems. Working here is **** because you only get two weeks vacation, a corporate slave, and much more. **** the USA and **** every square mile of it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you could always move to somewhere like one of these 3rd world countries where you have to worry about rebels coming and taking over your town or village and killing everyone in it, having no food or water and living in mud huts...

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
You know you could always move to somewhere like one of these 3rd world countries where you have to worry about rebels coming and taking over your town or village and killing everyone in it, having no food or water and living in mud huts...
Oh god, here comes the dilusion that every other country in the world is some terrorist cell helol hole except the perfectly safe United States of ****merica.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god, here comes the dilusion that every other country in the world is some terrorist cell helol hole except the perfectly safe United States of ****merica.
No, not all of them but there are quite a few...consider that half the worlds population at the least has it far worse than you and you should probably be thankful for what you have. But that would actually require actual thinking instead of simply crying and complaining...you know, what you do best.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never submit to defeatism... NEVER say "will probably get a no from all of them" because that already ruins your mindset, your confidence, and thus impacts your frame.

The rest of your stuff however is just a rant... And I love America... I could go to Serbia, I look the part, fit in, have the accent and most of the language down, enough money, and even family there. But I think that America is actually one of the better places to be. Sure it has problems... But I have not found any perfect utopia. America's government and society are often criticized, but I have seen worse, my family had to deal with FAR FAR worse when the USSR was in control of most of the regions of the Yugoslav. My family tells me that America is great, I believe them and they sacrificed a lot to come here and are happy with having done so. Cerianly there is a lot of partisanship and disagreement, certainly there are problems, and we probably need to get a few of our institutions back in order... But it is not dismal, or perhaps I am just an optimist.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not all of them but there are quite a few...consider that half the worlds population at the least has it far worse than you and you should probably be thankful for what you have. But that would actually require actual thinking instead of simply crying and complaining...you know, what you do best.
More than half the world's population... I want an actual list of countries from Dhoulmagus which he thinks are better. Likely most of them are countries in Europe, most everywhere else (Africa, the Middle East, ect) are significantly worse than America in almost evey sense. So let us assume a country in Europe... But we can exclude Greece (major debt issues), most of Eastern Europe, and Spain (is bankrupt and right now doing worse than America in most aspects). So we have Britian (which is honestly not too different than America and just elected a very conservative government that I doubt Dhoul would like and things are changing a lot there), Germany (maybe but they are in the center of the whole immigration issue), France, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway...
So that is like... only a half dozen possible countries. Liberals love to hark on how great Sweden is with their "Nordic" model which is a very liberal economy, however they have ridiculously high taxes and it is not perfect they have had to make lots of cutbacks due to the recent economic issues... I much rather prefer the economic freedoms that the US provides to what the Nordic Model offers... And I can tell you that the women there are even more entitled than American women, if not far worse (there is actually a political party known as the Feminist Initative).

So tell me... Where would you like to go that is so much better than America? Where is this utopia?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just lives in a crap town in North Dakota. I told him to move to San Diego where the women like black guys and he didn't listen.

I think America is ok. Lots of conveniences that we take for granted like free speech and clean water.

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Move to Vegas, I'm telling you

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as an immigrant from 'merica...
Finland FTW

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I am happy that your family was able to escape an oppressive regime and come here to the United States where yall are welcomed. Coming from an immigrant background, your family was invited in to this country, your family most likely had a strong network here, and your family had a skillset, mindset, or asset that most Americans lack. These are just the perks of being from an immigrant background that I am mentioning to you. My ancestors didn't willingly come here as immigrants though. They came here as slaves and that doesn't carry the perks as coming as immigrants. My ancestors have been oppressed and treated like second class citizens in this country since it was created(even the white ancestors I have were too). As a result, I'm sure I will have the same feeling as your family does right now because I escaped from my oppressive country.

To the people telling me to move to Las Vegas or San Diego? That's not going to change the situation. That's like Asmodeus parents moving from Grozny to Moscow or something lol.
Here we go with this bullish!t again...

Here is an idea....move to India, seems a lot better

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/09/africans-in-india-face-constant-battles-with-racism.html

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is positive about your life? Don't dwell on the negative.

Everyone has issues no mater what race. It took me two years to find a job. It might have been because of my age. Do I complain about it? No...it is what it is.

You have two choices to be happy or unhappy. Even though life has kicked me in the balls many times I choose to be happy.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how your avatar fits those annoying posts so well.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
You are what the old members of SoSuave would call, "AFC".

Read the DJ Bible, be on a path of self improvement, and work on your game.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i moved here to get out of America 6 years ago age 44
a woman facilitated my move in the form of a then romance (who uses whos resources again?) I had been to this regoin quite abit previously, she actually found me from OLD, not me to her. I got a job after a month, my "green card", dumped her after a year and never looked back

I had 0 opportunity in the States, now I sit at the top of security for a global telco manufacturer with no prior corporate experience heh

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree ask more out. Stop complaining and start doing.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take a break from chicks - your innergame and crybaby attitude is fvcked.

'MURICA

Status
Not open for further replies.