Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Listen Up.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has turned into the biggest crutch for a lot of you. How much time have you spent here posting? How much time have you spent reading posts? How many questions have you asked because the littlest thing had you tripping completely? There are probably very few of you who have not in some way or at some time used this crutch, to avoid doing the hard things, to make excuses and to avoid making tough calls.

There are more posts about Instant Messanger and MSN Chat convo's than there are about face to face convo's. There are more posts about someone wanting to tell a lady how they feel, or ask them out on date but don't know how. There are more posts asking about what someone should do rather than someone field reporting what they did and what lessons they learned. Look at all these posts and you'll see whats really behind them, people looking for what the want, be it answers, success or happiness and they expect it to come from the internet, not there own effort.

I know that Pook says in almost every post he has every written that he would rather you learn from him and avoid the mistakes he has made. The way I see it this is the worst thing anyone could try to do for you. If you're not free to make mistakes, you are not free to live. If all you try to do is follow some formula to avoid making a mistake and blowing it, thats just one step closer to not even trying at all. I can say I've blown some chances, and I've pulled off some of the greatest stunts too. I didn't follow a formula and if you noticed I certainly haven't asked for advice in a long time, and when I find something useful I post a tip here and there. All I did was to be willing to fail and accept it, and to play it by ear. If I felt like trying something out I went with it, but I certainly never ran through dating, women or sex like it was a scripted play that I could just phone a performance in. But things are different for everyone, some this **** comes natural. For me and others it took a lot of work to get where I am at now. Point is we all rolled the dice and played the game. Sometimes we win sometimes we lose.

Look first off can all this techno crap. Get off IM and MSN and phone the gal up, things with a personal touch are better. I want her to hear the rich tone of my voice, I wanna her laugh and I definately wanna her sound excited when I call her up for a date. Don't worry about getting the answers from here everytime you think you have hit a bump. In fact try a couple of times going without advice from here and making some of your judgements by yourself. Trust there are enough women out there for you to learn and to many to know that you weren't some uber-stud when you first started out.

Also realize that you can be your worst enemy. Its not just about using things as a crutch. Its allowing your desire to run rampant. Its allowing yourself to play mind games against yourself too. Think I'm kidding ask yourself how much time you spent wondering what this or that meant when a lady you were interested did something you thought was a "sign." The fear you allow to creep up on you whenever you want to talk to a woman, or the fact that you think DJing means constantly running around trying to score as many numbers as you can and gauging your own worth on your success. Oh yeah and a real big thing you can do is stop think of this as winning and losing. This is not a war, its not a debate and its not a sporting event. Remember the focus is fun like every DJ who ever got "it" realized and told you in a post.

Just go, see and do. Wheither you find success or failure, or whatever. You are at least living a life and not living to simply just die someday.

-Grey Fox

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good post on a rapidly deteriorating board.

However I get the feeling no one will listen to this. :(

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post...too bad some people still won't go out and risk failure after reading this...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! 5 stars.

Locate your balls and use them!

Remember: even how long you be here YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL! Period.
You can't avoid it. It's not good to avoid it. The sooner you start failing, the sooner you start winning big time.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ another great post by grey fox

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
i use this message board as a suppliment, because sometimes it is too hard to ask yourself answers to girl problems, when in reality when you try to solve your own problems you will rationalize them and will never really help yourself

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grey Fox

This site has turned into the biggest crutch for a lot of you. How much time have you spent here posting? How much time have you spent reading posts? How many questions have you asked because the littlest thing had you tripping completely? There are probably very few of you who have not in some way or at some time used this crutch, to avoid doing the hard things, to make excuses and to avoid making tough calls.
You are right that this board should not be used as a crutch because I know that alot of what I've learned about women and life in general was learned in the "school of hard knocks".

There is nothing wrong with reading, learning, and interacting with like-minded people who are on the same or similar path as your own.

It only becomes a problem when this forum or any other source of knowledge becomes a safety net from the real world.

There is no substitute for real life experience.

Watching a movie about sex will never compare to the real thing.

Human beings have always learned best by doing, making mistakes, and correcting ourselves as we go along.

You can't foresee or prevent every mistake or error in advance and it would be bad if you could.

Why?

Because there are some lessons best learned by going through that experience and taking the good and bad of it like a man so that the lessons learned from it will make you a better man: stronger, smarter, and better equipped to deal with future situations.

For example, it has been said that one must die first in order to truly live.

If it weren't for some of the experiences I've had dealing with girls in which I got hurt, disappointed, or my heart stomped on, the nice guy/AFC would still be alive in me.

My negative experiences with chicks helped to "kill" the nice guy in me and that was a necessary process to becoming the man I am supposed to be.

The most useful thing that I get out of participating on this board is that I can continue my lifelong quest for knowledge and insight, I can share what I've learned or figured out with others, and the really good posts I read on this board keeps me in the right attitude to deal with not only women but life in general.

The most important thing to do is to take action and not be afraid to make a mistake.

The real mistake is to be afraid to make one and even worse to fail to learn from your mistakes.