Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Listen to seduction material while sarging

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
This will work if you have a mp3 player or ipod. Download seduction material that lasts for hours. The masters like Style, or Tyler Durden, or Loverboy, and play this all the time. Do not listen to music. Do not talk to people who are ugly. What this does is put you in the right frame of mind and so when you see that hot chick, you can easily press pause and go up. It's like having your own personal instructor pushing you to sarge.
You know how sometimes you know that if there was a friend pushing you, then you'd probably go talk to her; but because you're alone you might not have the guts (if you're a newbie). Well listening to the audio will be the same as having someone push you.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, what's on that iPod? Can I listen?"

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually ended up using your tip (I always bring my I-Pod around anyway that way I can hook it up to her stereo or computer if I end up at her place). My I-Pod and I sort of have this oneitis thing going on now, but thats besides the point.

Actually I'd like to do you one better. The newer I-Pods have an option where you can store notes. As a result I'm thinking of putting my openers, convo topics, weird facts (aka convo savers), counters, and closers in my I-Pod notes secton.

However just to be safe I'll make it like cracking a safe by putting folders named New Folder 1, New Folder 2......all the way to New Folder 20 and put them in every other folder. This way getting to my material will be like entiring a combo in a safe for example: New Folder 12, New Folder 5, New Folder 8, New Folder 14, BAM, DJ material.

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
shiningshadow said:
"Hey, what's on that iPod? Can I listen?"
Look at her with a sly smile, "I'm listening to tips on how to pick you up!"

Ofcourse she won't believe you and then you can just neg her or joke around even more. These are situations where the more honest you are, the more likely she thinks you're lying. So you can get away with anything.

milrenkb, that sounds cool.

A good idea would be to have the audio to what you want to say so that there will never be any freeze outs.

Have you guys seen David Letterman where he gets Rupert Gee to say what he says on the hidden microphone? It's like that, but in this case, they think you're listening to music.

Last edited: