Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

listen to em brag

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just trying to figure this out, this past weekend I spoke to a girl a couple years younger than me and shes really cool and after a long conversation we reached the topic of partying/drinking/doing crazy stuff. heres the Q, do you all notice that when a girl is very interested in you she talks about how much better she is than anyone she partys with, in an attempt to make you think shes the best women EVER. she pulled out the old "I could handle the shots but no one else could" deal. which i have no doubt in because i've heard about her.

I'm just curious to see if anyone else notices this.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i find that girls younger than you (and sometimes older) will talk a lot about that kind of stuff. its a weird way of bragging but i find it pretty stupid when someone talks about drinking or smoking or other "badass" acts they suposedly committed. whats even worse is when someone else chims in with something like "ha! you shouldve seen me drink 3 beers in a minue!" or some other dumb bs.

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
When they start to do that stuff, you have to come off as kind of not believing them.

"I party harder than any of my friends!"
"Really? You don't seem like the hardcore partier type" (smile)

"I took 3 beers in one minute!"
"I find that hard to believe"
-or-
"Prove it"

Things like that. Never let them get the satisfaction of impressing you. When you work it right, they will keep trying harder to impress you...and good things will happen.

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
o i didnt let her get away with it and she could easily tell i was not impresed. we quickly got into the past sexual experience topic and she didnt really have much to brag about because of her limited experience