Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Listen To Country Music

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love country music, some of that may have to do with the fact that I live in Calgary, Alberta. Onward, many people think that the artists are not talented and the music is simple. The truth is THEY ARE TALENTED, the beats are simple for a reason, the reason is because country is designed for socializing. Whenever me and my friends put on a country CD, regardless of how interested anyone is in the music, all start singing along. And why wouldn't you? When you are partying with your friends and a song about drinking comes on, of course you will sing along.

Country music is rarely AFC and the lyrics are often fun and upbeat. It is really difficult to explain in words, so I suggest everyone download these songs to understand why country is great for don juans, or anyone searching to improve their social life:

Toby Keith: Get Drunk and Be Somebody, I Love This Bar, As Good As I Once Was, Whiskey Girl, Stays In Mexico
Tracy Byrd: Drinking Bone
Aaron Pritchett: Hold My Beer
Alan Jackson: It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere, Chatahoochie
Brad Paisley: Alcohol
Corb Lund Band: Time To Switch To Whiskey
Emerson Drive: A Good Man
Dierks Bentley: Lot's Of Leaving Left To Do
Joe Nichols: Size Matters

--Mission

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that article of yours when you posted it. It's funny how you would say that Country is not rarely AFC, I mean looking at my collection objectively I am having a hard time finding the AFC songs. I would really like you to try and argue with me on this one because I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Home of the Calgary Stampede. Ever heard of it? It is basically the biggest celebration of western culture in the world. Now as I recall, the general consensus of girls in not only Alberta, but also British Columbia is "cowboys are hot". I mean sure, you got Lloyd Banks screamin "I'm So Fly" but sorry bud that doesn't make the girls melt infront of your eyes. Here is a fun experiment. Go camping in the rockies, wear your black cowboy hat and boots, bring your guitar and sing/play country songs around the campfire. That seemed to draw alot more girls than the other sites playing rap music from their cars.
I live in the heart of this culture man, I know what it is all about.

--Mission

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you f.ucking kidding me?! Cowboys are hott? well, listening to country music doesn't make you a cowboy anymore than listening to rap makes you a gangsta. And you can say what you want about Lloyd Banks not being suave or anything, but I'll guarantee you this. Banks gets more action than Toby Keith...and he's richer. No AFC songs? I'm pretty sure the stereotype most people put on country starts out with the dude crying about how his oneitis left him, followed by the truck breaking down, and his dog dying.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"My music is more PUA than your music"

We seem to really enjoy ourselves here. :rolleyes:

Titanium

Don Juan
Reaction score
Country music isn't my #1 choice, but I do think it has DJ appeal. Whatever style works for the individual.

Girls do love cowboys...they love ruggedness and especially that 'southern gentleman' charm.

How was the Calgary Stampede this year, Mission? Properly known as
the greatest outdoor show on earth.

Reaction score
Mission said:
I love country music, some of that may have to do with the fact that I live in Calgary, Alberta.
hey man i lived in alberta, in a crappy town near drumheller called "morrin"

i had tonz of girls there it was awsome, when i finish college im gonna move to canada, i want to live in calgary is awsome

i think country music is crappy they dont know how to play the accordeon

here in mexico we have something that is called cumbia colombiana, is like kinda like country but waay better, this music is for the gangsters and s.hit but still cool

download this song

celso piña- cumbia poder

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Titanium said:
Country music isn't my #1 choice, but I do think it has DJ appeal. Whatever style works for the individual.

Girls do love cowboys...they love ruggedness and especially that 'southern gentleman' charm.

How was the Calgary Stampede this year, Mission? Properly known as
the greatest outdoor show on earth.
Finally. I think at this point it is worth pointing out that it is tough for some people to appreciate country if they do not live in a western culture. Obviously California is far more ghetto than Calgary.

Stampede was great, however I grow more concerned they are trying to appeal to a more modern media than sticking to the country roots. However I bartended in the grandstand and had a hella fun time. The final weekend was insanely busy, especially due to Our Lady Peace playing Coke Stage. All in all it was great as usual, but I am glad it only lasts 10 days, because it gets brutal after a few days of it. Too many natives...

--Mission

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being from Texas I can say that more women are attracted to George Strait than any rapper out there. End of argument

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if playing country music summons Marilyn Monroe circa 1962 to your bedside in a polka-dot bikini, I wouldn't listen to it.

OK, maybe in those circumstances...

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
mattb717 said:
Being from Texas I can say that more women are attracted to George Strait than any rapper out there. End of argument

Great point. True as well.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have lived both lifestyles. I spent years in southern Missouri working on a horse ranch and I've lived in NYC hanging around the bars near NYU.

I know there is nothing spcial about listening to country music when you live in the country or hip hop music when you live in the city. All of this basically amounts to blending in with your surroundings. I mean, the cowboy boots, the hat, sure, some women think it's hot, but there are more than likely 50,000 guys wearing the same sh-t if you live in a place like that. Likewise with the hip hop thing in the city.

It all boils down to how you carry yourself.

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
Mission said:
I love country music, some of that may have to do with the fact that I live in Calgary, Alberta. Onward, many people think that the artists are not talented and the music is simple. The truth is THEY ARE TALENTED, the beats are simple for a reason, the reason is because country is designed for socializing. Whenever me and my friends put on a country CD, regardless of how interested anyone is in the music, all start singing along. And why wouldn't you? When you are partying with your friends and a song about drinking comes on, of course you will sing along.

Country music is rarely AFC and the lyrics are often fun and upbeat. It is really difficult to explain in words, so I suggest everyone download these songs to understand why country is great for don juans, or anyone searching to improve their social life:

Toby Keith: Get Drunk and Be Somebody, I Love This Bar, As Good As I Once Was, Whiskey Girl, Stays In Mexico
Tracy Byrd: Drinking Bone
Aaron Pritchett: Hold My Beer
Alan Jackson: It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere, Chatahoochie
Brad Paisley: Alcohol
Corb Lund Band: Time To Switch To Whiskey
Emerson Drive: A Good Man
Dierks Bentley: Lot's Of Leaving Left To Do
Joe Nichols: Size Matters

--Mission
my piece of advice..its afc...if ur liek me u like hardcore/metalcore stuff put like one or two country songs one there (ipod) and girls will be like OMG I LOVE THAT GUY JASON ALDEAN or w/e...belive me it works..but no more than one or two

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was there an epidemic while I was away and all moderators DIE???

WTF is up with these retarded threads? Don't wanna be AFC, go talk to girls! :)

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no thanks man, rap is wut i listen to and i cant get into that country stuff....and i dont listen to music cus of wut others think, but if someone heard me bumpin country music, i would get NO *****. guess it depends on where u live cus in so. cal....that cowboy stuff is brokeback mountain kinda ****

afc_recovering

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the top 20 CMT countdown right now, just to name a few. (Looked up some lyrics at work, bored to sh!t)

The World - Brad Paisley
(to the world you may be just another girl, but to me you are the world)

When the Stars Go Blue - Tim McGraw
(where do you go when you're lonely, I'll follow you)

Settle For A Slowdown - Dierks Bentley
(I know there's nothing stopping you now, but I'd settle for a slowdown)

Building Bridges - Brooks & Dunn
(I'm still blue, over losing you. What else am I going to do?... don't leave me beggin' on my knees:crackup:)

That is some alpha music. :down:

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every genre of music has its fair share of good stuff.

However, to find them you must have:

1. An open mind
2. An appreciation of music
3. A willingness to listen to songs more than once

Those are qualities which are severely lacking in many music debate threads, particularly ones I've seen in other parts of the web such as the countless "Rock vs Rap" posts, in which many posters on both side of the fence generalise and stereotype the opposing genre, and the discussion just goes around in circles with both sides unwilling to compromise and continuing to deal "low blows" and use "evidence" out of context to try to undermine the other side.