Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

List the perks of having a girlfriend

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know what the perks of not having a girlfriend is... but I'm curious to know what perks you guys have to having a long-term girlfriend.

I have a brother who's always been in long-term relationships, and I remember his girlfriend before bought him a X-box 360... then the next one a PS3.

I've always been the type to be choosy with who I date, never having a girlfriend. But finally, I have a keeper I think... she's buying me a PS3 for Christmas.

I haven't had an awesome Christmas present since I was 10 or something (divorced parents)!

Needless to say, I'm stoked! Each of my three brothers have a PS3, and live states away, or just in town, just out of the way with their fiancees or wives. I can finally join in with them online!

What perks are their for you guys? In anything.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If all it takes is a $300 piece of electronic equipment to make it worth it to you, then more power to you.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guaranteed regular sex. No more having to spend hours hanging out in sausagefest bars/clubs and spamming thousands of messages on sausagefest dating sites just to get laid.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guaranteed regular sex. No more having to spend hours hanging out in sausagefest bars/clubs
I still went to clubs even when I had a girlfriend because frankly nothing keeps your game tight like constantly talking to lots of women. When you focus on 1 that's when the inner nice guy starts to come out to ruin everything.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get cooked meals, get your place cleaned, keeps things organised, allows a partnership so you can chase your dreams if you don't have the time and money to do it otherwise, get one more best mate, as already said regular sex.

The perks far outweigh the cons.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkShade said:
If all it takes is a $300 piece of electronic equipment to make it worth it to you, then more power to you.
:rolleyes: Don't assume things.

The list was about listing things you wouldn't have the luxury to buy/afford by yourself, or the time to do yourself (as other people listed: cooking/cleaning/waste time at bars).

I can afford buying it, but I cannot justify buying it on my own, although I want one. She gives me the luxury to have a $300 piece of electronic equipment.

I don't get what your problem is...?