Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

List of Inner Game Videos/Audios

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that Outer Game is useful in small doses. We all have discovered certain phrases that go over well, or perhaps have a certain story that we have ready for when we draw a blank and have nothing to say.

However - Inner Game has made the biggest difference in my life, and is responsible for 100% of the times I've been laid. When I've felt happy and like I deserve pvssy, I get it. The essence of Inner Game is TRULY believing that you deserve hot women. Inner Game is having fun at all times. Inner Game is being proud of being yourself, and not giving a $hit about anyone else thinks of you.

This is all Inner Game material that I've found very helpful. Watch these videos, listen to these audios, and slowly change your mindset. It won't all happen overnight. But you will notice over time that your happiness and success increase.

I will be adding videos and audios as I find them. Good luck!

VIDEOS

Orlando Owen -- Deep Inner Game -- T21C 2010 [Sweden]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rFdz5zGRCI

Hypnotica Pua Summit 2011 lecture (Parts 1-4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp0TtfVphEc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPKQ5OZ4158

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ciond1hhOE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHD7ur4mFCI

Brad Branson | Becoming the Gorilla [HD]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS36bpEi1qI

Manwh0re -- Incredible 2 Hour Speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmI9r7Py4tk

AUDIOS

Hypnotica's Hypnotic Audio Session, "The Attractivator"

http://www.hypnotica.org/products/the-attractivator/

Last edited:

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think "The attractivator" is pretty good.
How long have you been using it?
When you press your thumb and forefinger together now what kind of feelings are you getting? Are they enough to pick you up if you are feeling down?

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been using it for about a month now. At first, there was a small but noticeable difference in how I interacted with women. I felt more natural. Sometimes I would still get that familiar nervous feeling when I would see a hot new chick. I'd press my finger and thumb together and it would definitely help.

By now, I barely feel the need to use my finger and thumb at all. I notice a woman and have almost the opposite of my original reaction. I notice her, get a smirk, relax, and feel playful.

I imagine the attractivator has had something to do with this. I'm also doing other things like watching inner game videos and getting in the habit of chatting up EVERYONE. But the difference from a month ago is huge.

Glad you guys are finding this material useful! I've started listening to an audiobook recommended by Manwh0re, and it's some pretty interesting/powerful $hit. I'll report on it when I'm finished.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I've finished the book The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.

You can find it on youtube, get it on a kindle, or you can do what I did, and download the audiobook. I listened to it on the way to work every day.

The book contains a very key concept. Get out of your own head. Shut up the voice in there that is constantly keeping you from being fully present in the moment. You need this mindset to be at your best when you interact with anyone, including hot women.

I don't agree with everything he says, particularly a few religious references and also some comments on the "collective suffering of women." But overall, the book has been very helpful.

This book has helped me:

1. Shut up the voice in my own head. When I'm talking to someone, I am fully listening to them and reacting to them. I'm not thinking about "should I do this" or "what do they mean?" or whatever. I simply react.

2. I have let go of the past and the future. We have no control over them. We have control over this very moment. The present. I focus on this moment rather than looking back to painful loss in my past or the idea that I won't be happy until X event or Y event happens in the future. I am happy now.

3. I have become much happier and relaxed. When you learn to shut up the voice in your head, the world is a wonderful place. I've learned to appreciate everything around me, down to the smallest detail.

4. I have learned to accept the world the way it is. I have accepted people as who they are. I have accepted my relationships simply as they are. I don't waste my emotions or energy being upset about anything that's "negative." It simply IS. I change what I can in the present moment to improve my life, and let go of everything else. This one has been huge.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently finished a couple more books. Both of these were on audiobook. I started listening to them in the car on the way to and from work, and also at work.

I've noticed huge differences in the way I think by realizing that I need to be aware of what messages are entering my brain on a daily basis. If you bombard yourself with positive and inspirational messages, your patterns of thinking will change. Your happiness and your external world will follow suit, in that order. Be very aware of any negative thoughts that enter your mind, and stop them. Catch yourself. Eventually they will stop.

The first book was called Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I'm sure some of you have heard of this book. It's essential for transforming your life. Although this book is about career and money, the same principles apply to all self improvement and life goals (including getting women). Success begins in your mind. You must fully commit yourself to thinking and acting as though you are successful. This book is gold. Bought as an Audiobook from Amazon

The second book I finished was called Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers. This is an excellent book. While the book is from a woman's perspective (some examples of your inner "chatterbox" are things a woman would think, not a man), the same big picture principles apply to men too. The most important lesson this book teaches is that you must push through fear, for it leads to the most growth. There are lots of other golden nuggets of truth in here, but I will let you guys read it yourself. Bought on CD from Amazon

I am currently in the middle of several other materials. I'll review them for you guys as I finish them.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
nice thread bind exactly what i was looking for. i want to prosper my inner game to a point where its never been. Uhh where do you suggest i start? And im going to take a look into those books as well i wouldnt mind having something good to actually read for once.

EDIT- actually just got all 3 books, LET THE READING BEGIN!

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
nice thread bind exactly what i was looking for. i want to prosper my inner game to a point where its never been. Uhh where do you suggest i start? And im going to take a look into those books as well i wouldnt mind having something good to actually read for once.

EDIT- actually just got all 3 books, LET THE READING BEGIN!
Great! You're well on your way. "I can only show you the door. You must be the one to open it."

Don't worry about a particular order. It's all helpful material. Good luck!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
im reading the power of now, its quite interesting but man its a little hard to grasp. im loving it so far though its so right. if you elimenate the past and future and live in the now you can be euprohic all the time

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
im reading the power of now, its quite interesting but man its a little hard to grasp. im loving it so far though its so right. if you elimenate the past and future and live in the now you can be euprohic all the time
Exactly! It definitely is a bit hard to grasp at first. There's also a little boring section in the middle of the book. But overall you will begin to see what he means. It will all make sense. Also, congrats on bettering yourself and your outlook! Pat yourself on the back. :up:

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My game is skyrocketing. I can talk to anyone, and I can have fun anywhere. My fun and my happiness come from within, and depend on absolutely no one else. I'm fvcking 4 women right now, and I'm adding more. I feel incredible. My career, my fitness, and my life are transforming. I find myself generally uninterested in reading advice on this forum except from perhaps 5 or so members. I am nearing Nirvana. ;)

Now, to review some more materials I've finished:

The first is the Deep Inner Game series by David DeAngelo. It's on youtube. There are 7 DVD's, and each one is 1-1.5 hours long. There's a lot of great insight here. I've learned a lot about myself, and how to cure some of my problems that affect all areas of my life. Anxiety, depression, feelings of loss...each of those issues are covered and more. It also recommends watching The Count of Monte Cristo, which is fvcking awesome. DeAngelo mentions several books to read, which I have been reading. They're amazing.
Free on youtube!

Here's another book I've finished. It's called The Psychology of Achievement by Brian Tracy. It's pretty damn good. It shares a lot of elements with Think and Grow Rich, but overall it's worth hearing. Purchased on iTunes on Audiobook

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I barely have time to spend on the computer anymore. My work week is absolutely full from beginning to end, and my weekends are full of dates, family time, gym time, and other fun sh!t.

I basically feel like I can get any type of woman I please. When a woman turns me down, she shows that she isn't very good at judging character. I don't hold it against her for making a mistake - I simply move on in search of more worthy women.

I have fun everywhere I go. People light up all around me. Ironically, none of this has been possible without accepting the fact that I am happy without the need for any outside love/praise.

So, without further ado - here are the books I've listened to in the past month.

Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz

This is an excellent book. I can't say enough about it. It was written by a plastic surgeon who discovered that a person is limited only by their self concept. There are tons of invaluable topics covered in it. Purchased on iTunes on Audiobook

How to be a No-Limit Person by DeWayne Dyer

I found this program on YouTube. It was recommended by David DeAngelo. It's okay. There are some good points and definite truths in it. Unfortunately, there's a ton of fluff in it. If you have the time and are looking for extra positive messages, this is worth watching once. Found on YouTube

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

This book is a classic, literally. It's invaluable in learning how to quickly connect with people, persuade them, and how to get more out of them. It's also a lesson in making others happy. GOLD. Purchased on Audiobook from Amazon

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, more inner game material here. I'll spare you all the details of posting the ones that weren't so good.

Mindset by Carol Dweck

Amazing book. The core principle of this book is that you are not a set of fixed traits. You can improve in nearly any area of your personality and life. This improvement comes through effort and learning.

Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy

This is also a great book. It deals with time management, goal setting, and efficiency. Great if you need a motivational kick in the pants.

The Collection of Confidence by Hypnotica This is an audio/hypnosis program. It's a program with tasks to complete each week (kind of like the DJ Boot Camp) and is accompanied by hypnosis sessions. This made a huge difference for me.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
these are fun and all, and i agree with some wtuff (like the pua stuff being full of BS), but these are mostly not my style.
and the funny part is, they dismiss the geeky approach by acting the same way.

advice: listen to these, but with a very critical mindset. there are good advices scattered in the videos/audios, but a LOT of nonsense also.

just have fun with many girls and learn on the way. nothing ever can replace that.
don't forget, these guys make a living from this. they don't want you to learn too much too fast, and many don't even know what they are talking about.

all in all i don't wanna bash this stuff, it has value, just be careful. it can damage your game very much if you take these literally.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brent Smith has some good inner game stuff. Also, someone on this forum has vouched for the effectiveness of the subliminals here http://www.subliminal-shop.com/. I tried the free confidence one and it seems to be having a positive effect.