Liquid Confidence

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to know your guys' opinions on creating friendships while inebriated.

I remember when I first came to this message board as an AFC I struggled to make friends and meet girls. Even as I was reading and learning from the bible and applying the techniques in real life I was completely unsucessful. I managed to get girls to give me their numbers, but none of them actually resulted in me getting any ass.

Finally I started getting into the party circuit. Still afraid to drink I was still having troubles making friends. Finally one day I got completely sh*tfaced and ended up making 4 really good friends. Those 4 really good friends took me to the even better parties. Got messed again and made even more friends, those friends told me about even more parties. Before I knew it, I was at parties with the elite social class in my high school. I was at the parties with the hot rich good looking girls. I was partying with people that had more connections than I ever could imagine.

I'm at the zenith of my popularity now because of alcohol dropping my inhibitions. At parties, I feel confident enough to go up and hit on the good looking girls. I am confident enough to bond with the other guys. I've made more friends in 4 months than I've made in my last 16 years of existence.

What is everyones opinions on drinking and partying.

In my opinion, partying is crucial to climbing a social ladder. Making friends at parties are the easiest way to network to hot girls. And the firewater is the best way to have the balls to talk to a girl.

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm definitely going to have to try drinking. Does it make everyone relax? And how much do you have to drink to start to feel more relaxed?

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O jesus, looks like i'm starting to turn kids into alcoholics.

All Alcohol does is make you do thinks that you only wish you could have done earlier. When you drink you lose your inhibitions. So all the girls are more down with making out with you and other girls. You're not apprehensive about going out and approaching people.

As for how long it takes before you "relax" it depends for everyone. I have the tolerance of a 12 year old anorexic girl. I've drank like 2 beers and been seriously buzzing. But other kids can drink like 6 beers and be like "o yeah i'm starting to feel something."

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya

In my opinion, partying is crucial to climbing a social ladder. Making friends at parties are the easiest way to network to hot girls. And the firewater is the best way to have the balls to talk to a girl.
Yep, you're right on.

My biggest regret from HS was not drinking and partying until senior year.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely agree that going to parties in high school is instrumental to building a reputation, making friends, and getting women.

While I think it is possible to get all that by going to parties, but not drinking, drinking definitely makes it easier. This is probably because if people see you there drinking they know you are "one of them" and enjoy a good time just as they do. It becomes even easier if you bring beer that you can give out and/or sell to others, because people love suppliers of alcohol.

If you're already a confident guy, you most likely don't need alcohol to give you that extra boost, but for the less confident it definitely helps. You don't want to be drunk when doing this, but just have a nice buzz going on. When you're nice and buzzed you feel good, still have control of your senses and actions, but get that extra boost of confidence and carefree attitude that may help you get the women.

skumface

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
I definitely agree that going to parties in high school is instrumental to building a reputation, making friends, and getting women.

While I think it is possible to get all that by going to parties, but not drinking, drinking definitely makes it easier. This is probably because if people see you there drinking they know you are "one of them" and enjoy a good time just as they do. It becomes even easier if you bring beer that you can give out and/or sell to others, because people love suppliers of alcohol.

If you're already a confident guy, you most likely don't need alcohol to give you that extra boost, but for the less confident it definitely helps. You don't want to be drunk when doing this, but just have a nice buzz going on. When you're nice and buzzed you feel good, still have control of your senses and actions, but get that extra boost of confidence and carefree attitude that may help you get the women.

I agree. Idea is to get typsy but not totally wasted cus then you have almost no control at all. Drinking can be A Lot of fun but in moderation.

and by the way do you guys over in the USA just drink beer it sounds like???

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Liquid confidence is an accurate description of alcohol. I'm usually not the type to go up to anyone and start talking to them but with alcohol you really don't give a **** what you do and that can be seen as confident since most dj's have the mindset of "not giving a ****" attitude. I gotta hand it to alcohol, it does wonders, but i'm afraid i've built a tolerance to make drinking an expensive hobby.

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alc is a gift from god. I got this chicks # just by chatting to her drunk. Its a miracle in a bottle.

Snowyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bear in mind though, that it CAN go the other way.

All it takes is a little too much, and suddenly that little bit of confidence you gain, is a LOT more confidence, but you also wind up talking **** and generally looking like a tool in front of everyone.

Even worse if you wind up; puking, falling over, breaking **** and so on.

Know your limits kids. Theres nothing worse than going out wanting to get a little liquid confidence and winding up looking like a tool.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trans_am17
I think I'm definitely going to have to try drinking. Does it make everyone relax? And how much do you have to drink to start to feel more relaxed?
of course man...just try it....but stop before you start feeling really drunk....This is my main problem, once i start drinking ill get a beer after beer after beer....before i know it im piss drunk and ive downed about 17 beers...That **** wont give you confidence, when youre that drunk youre worthless, you cant talk straight and you dont even want to move.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skumface

For the most part, yeah. Liquor is a little harder to come by since most people that can get beer do it with a fake ID. You can generally only buy liquor in liquor stores where the people are smart enough (and care enough) to not accept a fake ID.

When people can get their hands on it, people will definitely drink liquor, but most people usually drink beer because it's easier to get.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people can get their hands on it, people will definitely drink liquor, but most people usually drink beer because it's easier to get.
In Canada, both are really easy to get. I know a 15 year old that can walk into the local LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario - thats where all ontario liquor is originally sold) and buy whatever he wants. he doesn't look particularly old, but he has NEVER BEEN CARDED

lucky bastard

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I shot Jim Beam, hate beer. I'm not in America though..

It doesn't cost a lot because 4 or 5 shots can get you pretty drunk most of the time, so split the cost of a bottle with a friend or two and you're good for the night.

And it does huge amounts for my confidence. Even after most of the effects wear off later in the night, I'm still confident because I've seen that my actions are accepted. Sounds stupid I know, but thats why a lot of people are quiet I think.

Snowyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
God I love being an Aussie when it comes to drinking!

Any one of about 12 of my mates could walk into a bottleo on a Saturday night, and get whatever the hell they wanted.

Good times.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skumface
I agree. Idea is to get typsy but not totally wasted cus then you have almost no control at all. Drinking can be A Lot of fun but in moderation.

Most people can't afford anything better. Plus it's easier to get beer as opposed to harder stuff because it is sold at super markets and liquer isn't.

That said, I have partied and not drank but still had a great time. If you need booze as a crutch, then fine. Also, 4-5 shots unless they are right in row doesn't do anything for me unless I have a empty stomach. If I eat before I party it takes closer to 15.

skumface

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part, yeah. Liquor is a little harder to come by since most people that can get beer do it with a fake ID. You can generally only buy liquor in liquor stores where the people are smart enough (and care enough) to not accept a fake ID.

Dang over here i just call some number i can get anything i want, and most people have a number so drinks are no prob
Im moving to the USA in a coupla weeks and i cant imagine getting drunk off beer, seems so time consuming!!

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Snowyk
God I love being an Aussie when it comes to drinking!

Any one of about 12 of my mates could walk into a bottleo on a Saturday night, and get whatever the hell they wanted.

Good times.
:woo: Another person in SA! Didn't think there were any.

Its good how they hardly ever ask for ID, and having the drinking age at 18 rather than 21 as it is in the US I think is even better. :D

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO At you americans who cant drink till your 21 :crackup: