Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lion Hearted

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
A Men Void Of Wizdom Iz Weak! Weak Mean R Da Destruction Of Any Society! Men Were Created 2 B Strong, Da Leaderz, And Women Were Created 2 Follow! A Weak Man Cannot Lead Any 1 4 He Iz 2 Weak 2 Control Himself. America Haz Breeded A Nation Of Weak Men And Diz Iz Y Most Women Cannot Find Lazting Happy Relationshipz, Becuz Dey R Stronger Den Da Men Dey R In Da Relationship With! 'gentle-man' Az A Title Iz An Insult. Men Were Created 2 B Lion Hearted Not Gentle! I Am No' Gentle-man', I Am Simply 'a Man'! If A Description Iz Needed 2 Describe Me It Would B 'lion Hearted'; And No, Not Sometimez, Not Occansionly, But All Da Time. I Have 1 Master And 1 Master Only And Dat Iz Yhwh. After Dat I Am Lord Over All In My Domain!

Yhwh Blezz
Alhym
Prinze Royal Elite
Da Kingz In Da Building
Yez!

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
redspicyflag said:
how do u write like that? Ever thought about writing properly so it's easier for people to read?
DIZ TYPE OF QUEZTION SHOWZ HOW EASIERLY U HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED. WHO IZ 2 SAY WHAT IZ WRITTING PROPERLY. EBONICZ WAZ ONZE CONSIDERED IMPROPER NOW IT HAZ ITZ OWN DICTIONARY. PEOPLE WHO HAVE POWERFUL SPIRITZ PLAY BY DERE OWN RULEZ AND NOT BY WHAT OTHERZ HAVE TRAINNED DEM 2 DO. ITZ DA EQUAVALENT OF WAITING AT A RED LIGHT AT 3 AM AND THOUGH THERE IZNT A LICK OF TRAFFIC, A COP, OR A PEDESTRRIAN AROUND. Y WOULD U DO DAT, BECUZ SOME 1 OF A MORE POWERFUL MIND TRAINNED U 2 DO SO. I WRITE, SPEAK, AND DO WHATEVER I FEEL WHENEVER I FEEL AZ LONG AZ IT DOESNT VIOLATE MY GODZ RULEZ. AZ 4 WHAT MAN THINKZ, I COULD CARE LEZZ.
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u want us to respect what you say, how about writing intelligently instead of like some shmuck from the ghetto who's had 2 years of education.

I'm not even going to bother reading that ebonics garbage.

Mods, please ban this troll.

Oh, and who's to say whats proper writing ? How about 99% of businesses that you try to get a job with. Then tell me how popular ebonics is.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread, just run it through Babelfish a couple of times and you'll get something more logical:

=============================

The men empty of weak Wizdom Iz! Weak destruction of the average R there any company! The men were 2 manufactured B forts, there Leaderz, and manufactured Mrs. 2 consequences! A weak man cannot make 1 4 carrying out it Iz 2 those weak order 2. America Haz Breeded a nation of the weak men and Diz Iz Y majority of Mrs. capacities not Lazting Relationshipz lucky, men stronger Dey R of a cave of Becuz Dey R there finding in there the relation with! ' M. ' Az a Iz title an offence. Goods of men Hearted the easy lion of manufacture 2 B not! I am not a ' Mister ', I am simply ' a man '! If a description needed Iz, describe 2 I, who became him B ' Hearted lion '; And the number, not Sometimez, not Occansionly, but all there time. The property I only 1 Master and 1 Master and Dat Iz Yhwh. after Dat am me sector of the finished universe of lord in my! Royal choice of Yhwh Blezz Alhym Prinze there Kingz in there the Yez building!

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
If u want us to respect what you say, how about writing intelligently instead of like some shmuck from the ghetto who's had 2 years of education.

I'm not even going to bother reading that ebonics garbage.

Mods, please ban this troll.

Oh, and who's to say whats proper writing ? How about 99% of businesses that you try to get a job with. Then tell me how popular ebonics is.
LET ME SHOW U HOW FOOLZ JUZT TALK 2 B HEARD. BECUZ WORDZ R NOTHING MORE DEN MANNERZ OF EXPREZZING INTENT..AND ITZ OBVIOUZ WITH UR LAZT COMMENT AND EVERY COMMENT BY ANY 1 ABOUT MY COMMENTZ DAT U GUYZ CLEARLY UNDERSTAND MY POZT BECUZ U KEEP ANSWERING EVERY COMMENT I MAKE, SO THEREFORE IT IZ CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD DAT U UNDERSTAND DA INTENT AND DA MESSAGE BEHIND DA WORDZ AND YET U STILL FIND SOMETHING 2 COMPLAIN ABOUT-WHICH CLEARLY SAYZ A LOT ABOUT U AND UR LIFE 2 OTHERZ WHO HAVE WIZDOM.
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE

PS..I DONT 'TRY 2 GET A JOB' DATZ 'LOW MINDED THINKING'..I OWN MY OWN BUZINEZZ!

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
A Method 2 My Madnezz

Remulak said:
Royal I understand the points you're trying to convey but no one is going to take you seriously typing like that.
I APPRECIATE UR SENTIMENT..I AM ON A HIGHER LEVEL DAN MOZT AND I DONT EXPECT U (NOT U EXACTLY) 2 GET IT RIGHT AWAY, IT TAKEZ TIME. SOME WILL GET IT FAZTER DEN OTHERZ: BUT THINK ABOUT IT DIZ WAY; BECUZ OF DA WAY 'I' TYPE EVERY 1 COMEZ HERE AND PAYZ ATTENTION 2 MY POZT. I AM NOT DA ONLY 1 IN HERE POZTING, AND YET EVERY 1 PAYZ ATTENTION 2 'MY' POZT. ITZ ALL CHEZZ, WHERE DA 1 3 STEPZ AHEAD WINZ..HUMHUMHUM
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Call me crazy but I like the guy and I like his posts. People are being way to critical he is a unique being and he chooses to display that uniqueness by typing the way he does.

When you get down to it his posts are intresting.
SOME WILL GET IT AND SOME WONT..ITZ DA LAW OF DA UNIVERZE..DA LAW OF 'DUALITY'..FOR HOT THERE IZ COLD, FOR UP THERE IZ DOWN, FOR RIGHT THERE IZ LEFT, FOR DOZ WHO WILL GET IT THERE WILL B DOZ WHO DONT, DA SECRET IZ 2 THANK GOD DAT U R 1 OF DA 1'Z WHO DO GET IT..
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite's posts give me a headache. I stopped trying to read them, long ago.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You may be the smartest, most insightful person in the world, but typing like that will have you ignored by the masses. We all get it, but don't want to read it if you've typed it.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UT THINK ABOUT IT DIZ WAY; BECUZ OF DA WAY 'I' TYPE EVERY 1 COMEZ HERE AND PAYZ ATTENTION 2 MY POZT.
We pay attention to it because it makes you look like a moron, not because of the actual content.