Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

link to womens site

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
site doesnt come up for me. I get the webserver site

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Ha! They took the website down! Probably found out it was linked to a men's site and moved it.
weird it worked last nite and looked so disturbingly well kept and tidy over there, even if i dont agree with everything they said.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Ha! They took the website down! Probably found out it was linked to a men's site and moved it.
Oh my God! Penkitten killed ihatemen.com! You bastard!

MURDERER!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Oh my God! Penkitten killed ihatemen.com! You bastard!

MURDERER!

* in steve urkel voice * "did i do that"?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
* in steve urkel voice * "did i do that"?
That was only, like, my most favoritest website EVAH!

Why would you do such a thing?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was only, like, my most favoritest website EVAH!

Why would you do such a thing?
they wouldnt make me a mod ya know , just because i didnt agree with anything and had only been there that one time and all is no excuse

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they wouldnt make me a mod ya know , just because i didnt agree with anything and had only been there that one time and all is no excuse
Allen, take note.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allen, take note.
why am i to blame that they happen to shut their site down the day after i link it here ???

was i to blame for real?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why am i to blame that they happen to shut their site down the day after i link it here ???

was i to blame for real?
I'm guessing you overloaded their server process proxy matrix. By linking their site here, you probably increased the bandwidth manifold which would cause a system shutdown as the traffic exceptions defaulted.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you overloaded their server process proxy matrix. By linking their site here, you probably increased the bandwidth manifold which would cause a system shutdown as the traffic exceptions defaulted.
i am dammn good

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I once stumbled upon "The D*ck List" which is essentially women posting about ex's who they consider to be d*cks, telling why they hate them. Some of you might be on the list...better check it. I just dug up the link again for ya...

http://www.the****list.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating Story
Hello girls on this site!
Im 15 years old and I just started a realtionship with a guy who seems that he likes me and everything..He takes me out to the movies and likes to hangout. He seems like a really good guy, my parents like him ..Im scared of getting used..any tips? I have been used before, didnt go good. But the guy Im with now hasent talked about sexual content about stuff..the topic hasen’t even came up, witch, I dont want it too.So how am I supose to no if he is useing me or not?..plz e–mail me plz
thanks

I wonder why shes dating him then.

This is like the funniest **** i've ever read.

* MEN PLEASE open up your ears and hear what us woman are telling you. WE ARE WOMAN we love to be pampered, loved, payed attention to, sweet talked, taken care of, AND TREATED GOOD!! we want a romantic sweet gentlemen is that too much to ask for? all we want is once IN A WHILE for you to suprise us with a nice romantic date, maybe bring some flowers, a teddy bear with your cologne on it, and a box of our favorite candies! WHY NOT? i mean honestly is that so hard you men sit there and spend 3 hours watching a dumb basketball game with 10 people FOLOWING A DAMM BALL, and you cant take ONE HOUR of your time and go to the damm mall and pick out something nice and romantic! pay attention to our favorite things and what we say auwn to on the tv and when we brag about our girlfriends man did for her!
Sure you do. I wonder how many of those men she's met and rejected for that behavior.

The women who say this crack me up the most:

Women love knowing that they are making their partner feel good
Because I'm sure you're doing sooo much to be involved instead of laying there like a cadaver.