Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Limiting Beliefs

brosnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw an extremely pointless discussion about what is a 'HB10' that prompted me to write this post. There's no such thing as a HB10. She doesn't exist. Every girl has tiny flaws. Every single one. Guys who always have girls in their life never debate the merits of HB8 vs HB9 vs HB10 because they know it really doesn't matter in the long run. Once you date and see a bunch of girls naked you begin to realize they all have the same parts. A-Unit penned this concept well with the phrase 'pvssy is pvssy.' Stop rating girls right now, its extremely limiting. From now on your new rules are, 'hot' or 'not hot.' Period. Think of it like HB10 or HB 0.

Let me break this down for my computer science friends:

If ( girl == hot )
talkToHer();
else
findOtherGirls();

What besides being blessed with good genetics can you bring to the table? That's the question I'm subtly asking hot girls when I speak to them. Always remember there is an unlimited supply of attractive females in this world. Being hot is not good enough by itself for you to be in a relationship with a girl (I like relationships and not ONS, so this is written from that frame.) Not even close. Can she sit through 9 innings of baseball in one-hundred degree heat without complaining? That's way way more important to me than whether the b1tch has B-cups or C-cups.

Similarly, are you going after the chicks you want? Don't let what other guys want influence the kind of girls you think are attractive. Personally, give me Keira Knightly over Pam Anderson any day. I almost always prefer brunettes to blondes, and I'll take a smokin' asian chick over a smokin' Swedish chick every single time. That's just me.

That's the beauty of this world, two guys can look at two different girls and both say "that's the finest girl I've ever seen" and they are both right. Change your thoughts and your world will change with you gentlemen.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree and I have said it before. Rating girls on a number system is stupid because there is no 10 and there is no 0. If that is true than there is no in between either.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 10's and 0's. 10's give you instant heart attacks, and so do 0's. They do so however for different reasons.

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
I totally agree and I have said it before. Rating girls on a number system is stupid because there is no 10 and there is no 0. If that is true than there is no in between either.
Reading that last sentence - what?
Sounds like my college teachers in social "sciences" with their agenda, wiping out all standards and measurements wherever they may be found. But man, you know there are differences. For example ... I suppose you have never heard of the Golden Cut, or Phi? I think you can find links about it in this forum.