Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lifting improving my looks?!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi everybody, i've been liftin' weights for a month and a half now (even though i missed 2 weeks and a half, because i was injured and then ill) and i've noticed some improvements in my body. well, i guess that's pretty obvious. though, i even think that my face looks a bit different, more beautiful, is that possible?! i don't think since i've done like a dozen of workouts, maybe less... you could think that it's a little of fat who has gone out, but my bodyfat was already at 8,5% when i started and it has just raised at 9,5%, since i've been bulking.

i also noticed girls checkin' me out and some of them askin' my friends for my number and it can't be just because of the body... i mean, a month of workin out doesn't improve you that much, plus it's winter and i'm always wearin' a golf...

back to the face, maybe it's not lifting that has improved my looks, but the weight i gain, but i've always heard that it's losing fat that makes your face more handsome, not gaining it....

any thoughts on this?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifting really improves the look on most people. If you have <10% BF then adding a little fat won't make you look chubby. It's probably the mass, women dig that. ;) Probably your confidence show through. Lifting really improves the mental aspect on how you see yourself.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Lifting really improves the look on most people. If you have <10% BF then adding a little fat won't make you look chubby. It's probably the mass, women dig that. ;) Probably your confidence show through. Lifting really improves the mental aspect on how you see yourself.
i noticed, u r really right, man... it's incredible how much proudness i exude now... though, i don't know if it's just that... as i said, i also see myself more handsome... i don't know, my face looks more symmetric and actor-like... i don't think it's the mass, since i've only gained like 3 KGs so far and that isn't enough to show:D

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a thinner (angular), more boyish-looking face, then adding mass is actually a good thing. It fills out your face and makes it more manly in appearance, especially at the jaw line. The same thing happened to me when I started bulking, and I am convinced that simply from lifting weights, the testosterone released by your body will add muscle to places you don't even train at all (i.e., your face).

Unfortunately, I've gained a lot of weight since I started (well, that's good for my body at least) so my face is a little chubbier and I'm afraid it is working against me now. But I could care less cause I gotta get to 190 before summer so I can start cutting this *****.

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by il_duce
If you have a thinner (angular), more boyish-looking face, then adding mass is actually a good thing. It fills out your face and makes it more manly in appearance, especially at the jaw line.

I am not sure that lifting wieghts fills your face. I had the baby face look . lifting weights changed my face, it looks more angular, more manly...

I am beginning to think that our lifestyle (exercice, eating habits) is like 50% of our looks. the other half is genetics. this is a bit exagerrated but i like to think we can change a lot...

a dynamic and healthy gives you a manly face : less fat, more muscle, hair, healthy-looking skin, less acne, more focused eyes (well that comes from the confidence you get from the extra-testosterone).

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2xp
I am not sure that lifting wieghts fills your face. I had the baby face look . lifting weights changed my face, it looks more angular, more manly...

I am beginning to think that our lifestyle (exercice, eating habits) is like 50% of our looks. the other half is genetics. this is a bit exagerrated but i like to think we can change a lot...

a dynamic and healthy gives you a manly face : less fat, more muscle, hair, healthy-looking skin, less acne, more focused eyes (well that comes from the confidence you get from the extra-testosterone).

that's exactly what i believe too, besides acne: even though i haven't been suffering from acne since i was 16, when i lift some occasional spots appear. besides that it's all true... expecially confidence